View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A quiet day at the park (Saria) 

Saria nodded again. "Allright. Then here."

She closed her hands around the flower and closed her eyes. There was a faint green light around her hands for a moment just before she opened them. The flower, which was once blue, was now a brilliant yellow.

"This... And a few other curious things... Are what makes people scared of me..." Sarai looked down, hands behind her back again, still holding the flower.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:05 am

A slight widening of the eyes was all the reaction Kanoe gave. This girl knew magic as well? It seemed rather small and unthreatening. Not sure why people would be afraid of such a thing. Seems Shokushu had a knack of finding woman who are empowered. She was beginning to doubt it was a coincidence. Kanoe finally steps closer and gently raises a hand up to waist level.

"Such minor things do not frighten me," She says simply.

She whispers soft words which can only be described as the language of magic. Wisps of shadow and darkness swirl and gather in the palm of her hand. She only gathers enough to make a misty swirling orb of darkness before letting it dissapate from her hand. Now, was this girl going to be frightened or relieved about the dark arts?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Last edited by Kanoe on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:42 am

Saria blinked and tilted her head slightly, taking a step closer to the other woman. She looked at the orb until it dissappeared, furrowing her eyebrows when it dissappeared.

"What was that? I cant do that... How did you...?" She put her hand on her chin and thought for a moment, trying to figure out what it was Kanoe had just done, despite her lack of arcane knowledge. "Can I do that? I mean... Can I learn it?"

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:39 am

Seems the girl's fear was replaced with curiousity. One could not blame her. Kanoe was rather shocked and in awe when she was finally able to channel wisps of darkness with limited control. The woman sighs as she lets her hand fall back to her side.

"It's just some shadow magic," She says simply, "And I do not know if you can or if you can learn it. That is up to you not me."

She was unsure what to think of the girl still. The student seemed harmless enough. Though it would not be the first time to be fooled by a monster feigning innocence.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:57 am

"Shadow magic?" She paused. "But... Doesnt that usually mean..." Saria took that step back, growing slightly afraid. "You're not another one of those monsters... Are you?"

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:34 am

"If I was," She began, "You would be a quivering pile in your own juices by now wouldn't you?"

Kanoe gave a slight shrug. Well this girl seemed to be just another student though slightly gifted. She had no real way of showing she wasn't a monster. In her past schools, she was considered to be a monster by some by the rituals she attempted. They should come to this island and see what monsters really are. She sighs softly.

"That's up to you," She says softly, "Am I a monster?"

Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Another nod to her first point. Then a pause. She was thinking. Her eyes lit up after a moment and she shook her head slightly.

"No. Except for a few fundamental differences, you and I are the same."

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:22 pm

The young witch returns to her seat on the bench. She brushes a few stands of hair away from her face as a cool breeze. Her eyes flick over to the colorful garden.

"Well..don't let me trouble you further," She continues, "Seems you are not done with your work."

Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2