View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Reliving the nightmare (Grail) 

Weak pants escape her as Grail removes his hand from her mouth. Her mouth and throat felt dry from sobbing and screaming. Kanoe's body glistens with sweat as she dares not move besides the slight quivers in response to the lizardman's cock squishing in and out of her. Only when the monster was set down on the table did she finally blink her eyes. She inhales sharply as she feels his scaled hand begin to mold her sensitive tit once more. The young woman only gazes up at Grail's eyes as his hand closes around her neck. She has never been so afraid of anything in her life.

"Pl-Please.." She whimpers meekly, "Don't hurt me... I'll..I'll do anything you wish."

The woman did her best to fight back tears as Grail verbally abused her once more. She knew he was right about being defeated. And the other attacks have not helped her psyche either, slowly tearing away her defenses. She knows she does not want this but, she also did not want his wrath anymore. The mere thought of him punishing her again nearly brought her sobbing once more. Kanoe moans weakly as the thick cock was pulled from her body. She felt her hair being pulled and moves as directed. If he remains pleased, he will stop hurting her. That's what she thought anyway. Seeing the beast's cock before her lips, the young witch began slowly licking the tip as a hand reaches to stroke the large shaft.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:01 pm

Sucking in a deep breath of air as soon as the woman began to lick the tip of his monsterous member, the lizard man felt his balls clenching and throbbing as she paid so much special attention to him now, after all that he had put her through. "That's it...Keep it up whore...I won't hurt you again, as long as you are a good slut puppet. However, if I feel anything coming from you such as pride, rage, or any feeling other than fear, happiness and lust, I will cut you down again until you are just a babbling twit. Understood?" He asked, his hand tightening on her throat somewhat for a moment before he let go of her neck, allowing her to do as she pleased to his dick.

That member throbbed in her hand heatedly as she stroked it slowly. He let out a small groan as his other hand moved down, from her neck, to her tit. He enjoyed playing with those large mounds, molding them and digging his fingers gently into her skin. He was a lustful, angry creature, and for the most part, she had only seen his angry side. He remained stationary, save for his hand gripping onto her breast, running his fingers around her nipple slowly, pinching it every now and then. "You'll learn to enjoy this Kanoe...and if you don't, well, then it will just be your loss entirely then I do believe. Start sucking whore...you have a lot of work ahead of you."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:22 am

Her voice lacked any strength. She was weary from what she has already endured. Now, she was utterly defeated. Kanoe would do anything to stay on the beast's good side. He held all the cards along with the pulsing ace that rested on her table. She nearly whimpered from Grail's threat. There was no worry about the fear part as she quivers and continues licking at his cock.

The young witch lifts his massive cock up and begins running her tongue along the bottom of his shaft. Occasionally, she stops to give a spot a soft suckle before moving along. Soft squeaks leave her lips as the lizardman pinches her tight nipples. The woman made no moves to resist, letting him fondle her how he wished. Disobeying would only mean being in that nightmare while he does what he wishes with her helpless body anyway. This way, she may keep a small shred of her mind intact at least. Upon the order to suck, Kanoe presses her lips to the beast's needy tip. Her lips slowly spread as tip enters her mouth. The tip was immediately greeted by a lapping tongue, flicking and swirling over the hot flesh. After the tip was entirely in her mouth, she slowly rocks her head. Her tongue would swirl and lick as she slides the tip into her mouth and suck as deep as she could as she rocks her head back. Kanoe fights back her tears, not wishing to be punished for showing sadness.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:01 am

A ragged sigh would leave the lizard man's lips as the woman began to kiss and lick down his entire shaft. She was good at what she was told to do, and this was no differnet indication. Though, a part of him was rather sad that he woudl not be able to play any more cat and mouse games with this woman now, but, then again, there were always possibilities. The tip of his powerful member throbbed inside of her lips, while the rest of his shaft gently pulsated as she continued to work on that tender, sensitive head of his. Pre-cum oozed slowly from the head of his cock, out of that slit and into her mouth, forcing her to taste the saltiness of his cock. He grasped onto her hand after bending down for a moment, and soon was pushing it between his legs and down to her own crotch.

"Now Kanoe...I want you to touch yourself, I want you to masturbate as you suck on my thick cock. I want you to praise this dick as you stroke it with your hand, and soon to be your breasts. Do you understand? I wnat you to tell me how nasty you want me to be to you, how much you want me to defile you with this cock." His fingers at her breast would continously pinch and twist her nipple while groping that large, weighty tit of hers. "Arouse yourself slut...accept that you are nothing but a toy for me now."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:04 am

Kanoe nearly whimpers again as she feels a scaled hand grab her hand. Did she do something wrong? The woman only tries harder as she takes a bit more of that throbbing flesh into her mouth. Her free hand continues to stroke the warm member as she sucks. She wanted to cringe as she could taste Grail coming closer, his pre-cum beading from the tip.

The young witch had no choice other than to listen to Grail's orders. With the cock still in her mouth, she gives a weak nod. Her fingers run down her moist slit slowly before dipping in two fingers. A small moan vibrates through the beast's shaft as Kanoe began to slowly stroke within herself. Her palm presses and grinds up and down on her own little love button as she continues to pleasure herself. She yelps in pain as the lizardman's claw pinches and twists her hard nipples. The pain he was causing only made the squeezing and groping of her luscious orbs more stimulating and pleasant. The woman calms down and lets her body lean into his hands as she slides the cock deeper into her mouth.

The large throbbing organ was almost to her throat but stops to avoid gagging. She was not sure how she would praise a person's cock and really did not want him to do anything nasty to her body. To avoid speaking such things, she instead closes her eyes and sucks as hard as she could on the monster's member. Kanoe could only hope this will be enough to please him as she rocks her head back and forth.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:14 pm

Toying around with her, that was all that he was doing right now as she continued to suck on that member, avoiding taking it into her throat for her own well being it seemed. Nonetheless, the monster continued his assault on her breasts. He squeezed them, groped them, fondled them to his own pleasure as she gave pleasure to his organ with her lips and tongue. Groaning out loud, the lizard man would pinch her nipple gently, rolling it in his finger slowly and pullign on it every so often, licking his lips as he took from her body what he wanted for now. She was becoming his, and even though she only had begun to suck harder on that member, he would train her in time.

As his thick cock pulsed inside of her lips, the lizard man would close his eyes, letting out a ragged sigh for a moment before his tongue began to hang outside of his mouth slightly. He was on the verge of cumming, and it was signified by the fact he began to rock his hips lightly, pushing his dick into her mouth and back out again as he held onto the back of her head with his other hand. His hips rocked back and forth, his balls slapping against her chin lightly as he sucked a small breath of air into his lungs. Groaning out now, he felt his balls begin to throb.

Grunting, he pulled his cock out all the way to the tip of her lips and opened his eyes, looking down at her as he panted. "G...Get ready you little whore...adn you're going to tell me how much you want my dick in your pussy, and how much you need my cum after this..." He moaned out, watching her masturbate herself before he felt his cock pulse. Soon, jet after jet of thick, hot cum was shooting into her mouth, filling it up before he pulled free from her lips, spraying her face and chest with his thick, sticky sperm, coating her face and body once more.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:27 am

The woman's groans would vibrate through the beast's thick cock as she pleasures herself and the lizardman at the same time. She could feel warm nectar on her fingers and trickling down her thighs as she continues to pump her fingers into her own sex. Grail knew just how to keep the young witch in heat as scaled hands squeeze and fondle her chest. The woman would squirm and squeak as her hardened peaks were pinched and tugged at. Her cheeks continue to dimple as she began sucking with less hesitation. The woman's arousal was clouding her thoughts of how vile and disgusting this was. She still whimpers though, hoping this would end.

Her eyes open wide as she felt his cock slide in further. Another muffled whimper leaves her as she was held in place by the monster's hand. She couldn't do anything but suck as the lizardman fucked her mouth and throat. Kanoe wanted to scream as the beast talks down to her. She wasn't a whore. But, she couldn't fight back or else he will drive her insane with that illusion demon and still have his way with her real body. She didn't have a choice! Kanoe watches helplessly as Grail pulls out, leaving the tip in her mouth. Her eyes stare as the thick shaft began to throb rapidly, hot seed shooting into the back of her throat. The witch tries to pull away but the lizardman's hand kept her in place as his seed fills up her mouth. It was either choke or swallow. The woman gulps down the vile oozing cum. She shuts her eyes, not standing the sight as he cums over her face and body. Closing her eyes did not help as she felt thick threads of the warm seed land all over her bare skin. The witch did her best to fight back tears as she whimpers.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:12 pm

Laughing at the woman rather loudly as he watches her eyes close to avoid being sprayed down with spunk, the lizard man grunted softly, the last of his orgasm tapering off, but his cock still stayed as rock hard as it throbbed just inches from her face. "Did you enjoy that little gift I gave you Kanoe? Come now, be the dirty whore you are...TELL me how much you enjoyed my sperm you little slut, I want you to worship it...describe how it feels to me." The sadistic demon groaned softly as he began to kneel down, his eyes gluing on her masturbating finger that was plundering her own body. This was too much fun for the lizard man.

"Take your fingers out of that worthles hole and lick on them Kanoe...I want you to beg for me to take you, take your worthless little hole and make it something worth having after I release all of my seed inside of you. That's what I want from you, and I know deep down you can't wait to feel my vile cum inside of your pussy." He grinned, licking his lips as he wrapped one hand around each of her ankles, pulling her legs out slowly, stretching them as he bowed his head down towards her wet little pussy.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:42 pm

The woman quivers as the monster laughs and continues to verbally beat her. She was visibly shaken as she lowers her head. She could feel tears well up behind her eyelids as she whimpers softly. Kanoe was unsure if she could take much more of this. She felt like the whole world was crashing down around her. Was this it? Was she doomed to endure until she finally breaks down and becomes the horrible things Grail makes her to be?

Kanoe slowly pulls her fingers out of herself on the lizardman's order. Her hand was shaking as she brought it to her lips and began to slowly lick and suck on each of her fingers. A weak sob escapes her as tears stream down her cheeks once more. She wraps her arms around herself as her body shivers. The humiliation, the mental tortures this monster was putting her through were taking their toll on the young witch's mind. She felt exhausted and tired, tired of suffering. How does he expect her to enjoy something like this? This was a monster raping her body and her mind, methodically breaking and tearing her apart. She did not want to admit or even make up lies about the things he wanted her to say. She wasn't like this. She can't be like this.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:00 pm

Listening to her sob, her defeated form...it was enough to make the beast grow lustful once again as that head of his continued to dangerously creep closer to that pussy that was right in front of him. Taking a deeep breath, inhaling her scent through his nose, he ran his tongue up her thigh slowly, dragging that forked appendage gently across her skin before stopping right before that pussy, pulling his tongue back, and then moved over to her other thigh, licking up her skin now instead of down. He repeated this process several times, his tongue refusing to touch those pussy lips of the ample chested female. He continued to tease around her pussy lips slowly, kissing up her thigh, almost as if he had pulled a completely turn-around in his behavior. Moaning softly, his lips passed by that hot little pussy of hers before he began to speak to the woman once again.

"What's wrong Kanoe? Why are you crying like that? Your pussy is begging for some attention right now from someone who can make you more arroused than ever before. I make you so incredibly wet that you can't stand it, can you Kanoe? Don't worry, I'll make you feel so incredibly good, you will forget all of this." He said, grinning up at her and pressed his lips against that tender pussy of hers, licking that tongue up and down her slit slowly, smoothly before wiggling it inside of her tender hole, making sure the first thing he did with that agile tongue was to curl it up inside of her, towards that special spot that he knew was one of her weakness.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:06 am

"Nngh..n-no..please.." She whimpers, "I..Ahh.."

Her nails dig into the sheets beside her as she resists the urge to buck her hips forward. The witch's breathing was ragged as she takes sharp intakes of breath with every tease of the beast's tongue. The gentler actions were making her body quiver with anticipation as nectar continues to trickle out of those netherlips. Her body did not care that it was from the same monster that was torturing her just a moment ago. All it knew was the pleasing feelings that he was bringing to her body. Her sobs soften to weak groans as that slithering tongue continues to lap away at her defenses.

This was almost as bad as the other things to Kanoe. Teasing her body with that tongue that he knew would drive her body wild soon. If she tries to pull away, would Grail punish her again? If she stayed, would she be able to resist much more? Her legs try to push herself back but the wall behind her held her before the forked tongue. She could feel her body already beginning to tense up once more, soaking her pussy with even more of her warm fluids.

She groans out another no in protest to Grail's words as that long pleasing tongue delves back into her being. Kanoe could not help but arch her back as the forked tip immediatly flicks over her tender g spot. Her fingers clench the sheets tighter, her nails digging into the mattress as her entire body shivers in pleasure. Her thighs gently spread a little wider as the tongue continues to lather over the erect patch of nerves. Even though her mind wished to keep fighting, her body was the more willing to slowly begin to rock her hips into the lizardman's face. She was breathing rapid short pants as her insides begin to clench around that long tongue of his.

"O-Oh god.." She stammers.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3