View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Not the best way to start school. (For Sephriot) 

Oh God! What was the demon doing to her?! The smaller tentacle felt so....so...good. Her hips continued to twist, less now from attempts to escape than a reaction to the unfamiliar sensations filling her. Was this wrong? To feel good as her chastity was stripped away? Dear God, what was happening to her?

"Nyahh.......ahn....aahh.....n-n-no....s-stop.....mmmnn...."

Her protests grew weaker as her moans replaced them. Despite her revulsion, her body was reacting to the assault like a flower opening up to the sun.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:00 am

“But why should I…, you certainly do enjoy it.” The tentacle slowly trusting into her gave a soft wiggle, a light vibration along the length before it pulls out, glistening with her nectar that he forced to flow from her body. “I take you had sex ed…and know what that is?” he asked amused as he brings that appendage up to her face, to show her the glistening coating of the rubbery tentacle head, whish was slowly nearing her lips. “Want to have a taste?” Of course she wouldn’t want so he just smeared the sweetness over her lips.
The milking hand taken from her breast, manipulated to slowly slide between her legs, to feel the heat of her pussy, two fingers slowly sinking into her. “Ever…mastrubated?”

(Sorry here too...just a bit...bleh atm, so pease bear with the slow posts ^^")

Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:53 pm

Claire gasped for breath, panting as the invading tentacle was withdrawn. She clenched her mouth shut and turned away as the tentacle smeared her own blood and juices across her face. She felt fouled, not just by the demon, but by her own reactions. She wanted the tentacle back inside her....She gasped as her own hand went to her hairless mound, two fingers slipping inside.

"Gah...ohh...n-n-no....I....nnmm...n-never d-did.....ahn..such a t-t-thing..."

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:17 pm

“Don’t you think you missed out on something then?” Her fingers slowly pulled out, used to slide up and down her slit, circling her clit before used to delve between her folds once again, teasingly slow. “Maybe you should start, hmm? After all it is a nice release…and so~ delicious feelings, won’t you agree?”
She was clearly lost to the feeling of her body, the tentacle on her mouth forcing its way between her lips, pushing into her mouth to make her taste herself, blood and nectar, the girth of it lowering as it plays with the girls tongue.
The tentacles on her nipples pushing against the nubs, rolling over as more mass flows into them, slowly covering her whole breasts before they start to suckle, the edge giving a light massaging touch to the stimulatuion.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:20 pm

Claire gagged as the tentacle pressed into her mouth, shaking her head slightly. Her eyes clenched shut to block the sight of what her hand was being forced to do, and so she couldn't see the monster's wicked smile.
Oh God! I can taste my own blood! He's killing me....Mama...Papa....help me...

She continued to groan around the tentacle in her mouth, her sluggish attempts to move her tongue away only adding to the demon's pleasure. Her hips bucked against her own hand as it played with her clit. Why was it making her do this? It already had what it wanted... Then sensation on her breasts changed, the massaging feeling at the edges of the suckers almost pleasant.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:09 am

He pulled the tentacle out of her mouth, now that it was clean, not wanting her to suffocate, as it would cut his fun short. The head caressing over her cheek, a trail of salvia left in its wake. Her hand, two finger plunging back into her pussy, starting to pump, the palm of that hand pressed firmly against the pleasure button atop her sex. The guiding, small tentacles on her hand slowly getting on mass, covering her fingers, widening a bit, still using them, relaying the feeling to them as they trust back and forth, in and out of her pussy, making her masturbate for him.
A thin tendril from his main body, yet again, the thing slowly vanishing between her legs, light caress to her thigh as it slithers along, travelling a bit lower than her sex, the head giving a soft tickle to her backdoor, hinting that this was far from over.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:22 am

As teh tentacle withdrew from her mouth, Claire gasped for breath, shuddering as her hand continued to fondle her most sacred of spots. She felt even dirtier to be pleasuring herself, even if the demon was controlling her hand.

"Eeek!"

She squeeled as the tentacle touched her anus, eyes going wide. No! No! Not there!

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:18 am

He was having fun, making her masturbate, her body responding, a soft squishing sound coming from between her legs as her finders trusted into her own body again and again, enlarged by his body for a bit. Her fingers curling and twisting, her palm firmly rubbed over her lips and clit as he laughed a bit in her mind.
“You may not enjoy this, but your body seems to carve the attention, don’t you think so?” Now having such a delicious morsel he wouldn’t stop till she was cuming for him.
The tendril at her backdoor pushing lightly, rubbing over the ring of muscle. “I’m sure your body will enjoy that too, don’t you think?”

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:32 pm

"N-n-no! Not t-t-there! Ahh! S-s-stop.....hnn....please!"

Claire's breathing became more and more irregular as her hijacked hand worked on her sensitive little pussy, her hips writhing within the slimy grasp. Why did this feel so good? Why was the demon making her do this to herself? And...why was it getting harder to fight back? A warm feeling was building in the pit of her stomach, a sense of pressure growing with every grind of her palm across her clit. Would it feel good....in there to?

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:36 am

Her hand held stiff, used to rapidly trust into her dripping cunt, palm with wet slapping noises colliding with her clit, again and again. “Tell me…does it start to feel good…” he coosed in her ears, the voice clear to her, easily heard over the sounds of her feverish masturbating….or at least how much one could count that as he was using her. “Don’t you think it is a sin cause it feels good, hmm?” He asks further, the tentacle at her puckered hole firmly rubbing over the muscle, pressure building, through still not entering. “The building of warmth….hmm….you know it will feel even better when its released….when it washes all over you, carrying you away in a sea of bliss…” With this he pushes the tentacle in, making it thin for the first inches before letting it swell….slowly.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:51 am

Claire groaned from the pit of her belly, the sensation of her manipulated hand slapping against her clit as her fingers delved inside of her sending a warm burning sensation flossing through her. It felt like...pressure was building higher and higher in her stomach...almost...almost too much to bear.
Of course this was a sin, the demon attacking her was a creature of sin by its very existence! How could anything it did be otherwise?! She squirmed as hard as she could, trying to get her virgin bottom away from the probing tentacle.

"N-n-n-no! P-please!.....anh!....n-n-ot...kuh!....n-n-not there!"

She squeeked as the tentacle entered her anus, the squeek rising into a slow scream as it thickened within her. She jerked her head from side to side, trying desperately to break free and get away.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:48 am

He gave her some moments, to let her enjoy the sensation of being stuffed full and good the tentacle violating her orifices halting for a moment, just pulsing of sorts to a heartbeat the monster didn’t had. “Do you feel that? Isn’t it…pure bliss?” he asks, in a low tone. It was only the calm moment before the storm of sorts as the appendage filling her started to move, starting slow, rubbing her anus, the tender flesh inside. Along the lengths started to form smallish, nub like tentacles on their own, these petting, stroking and nibbling her tender flesh from the inside.
Her hands, still used to his whim leaving her pussy, her fingers shown to her, fingers parting, letting thin tendrils of her own nectar spread between them, letting her see just how much fun he had with her body before her fingers would return to her clit, letting her digits slowly, sensual rub circles around the sensitive bud.

(Really sorry for teh long wait...didn't see that you posted >.< *kicks his browser*)

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4