View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Practical Mythology,"The Python" (Collaboration) 

Vicki turned her head upwards, all about other students were introducing themselves and exchanging hellos. Vicki smiled being surrounded by so much kindness,

"Hi my names Vicki!"

She semi-whispered, turning almost all the way around in her seat looking about collection of women. Even if they weren't necessarily speaking to her. Vicki still felt compelled to introduce herself, even if she looked silly to the other girls.

Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:21 am

Nisha hid an embaressed blush as she realized she was either unheard or ignored. She decided to settle in when the other girl turned.

She bit her lip but decided to try again.

"Hey, my name's Nisha..."

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:38 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hanaji looked at the girl Cassie was chatting to and she liked what
she saw.
But before she could speak the teacher taped his cane to get our attention,
She wispered to Cassie"Hopfully this will give me some insight into
controling my Chi"
Now paying attention to the Teacher

Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:06 pm
Profile YIM

Vicki whispered resting her head on her arms as she crossed them on the back of her seating. Positioned so she could see those behind her rather than paying any attention to the lecture. She was interested in making friends then the studies, which was one of her problems in past. One of the reason she was at this school in the first place.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 am

"fine" she smiled back, a little self consious. She brushed her hair back, tucking it behind her ear.

She felt a little speechles though... she's not used to dealing with girls her age.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:59 am
Profile YIM WWW

Claire smiled brightly at the girls around her, making a gentle shushing motion and gesturing at the podium.

"I think he's starting."

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:20 am

"well i guess we... better listen..." Nisha said uneasily before sliding back in her seat. She looked up the stage, smiling.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hanaji looked to the Podium her hand squeezed Cassies thigh,
"I think it's about to start!"
Taking out pen and paper looking to the figure at the podium
Hushing the students about her hanaji waited with anticipation
secretly hopeing that this could lead to some ideas in how to treat
her problems with her Chi

Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:07 am
Profile YIM

“Awwww Fuck me!” The student groaned as she raced her was across the campus towards the main auditorium. Her large, firm orbs bouncing hard against her chest while her long legs strode across the grass. One hand firmly grasped the leather strap to her bookbag that was slung lazily across her shoulder, bouncing against her back with each bobbing stride, her free hand rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. The forgetful student had fallen into a slumber and awoke three minutes before her class was supposed to start. Her pace quickened slightly, rejuvenated by the welcoming sight of the large auditorium doors that lay beyond a series of steps and only a few yards away from her. The student hustled up the stairs only slowing when her fingers wrapped around the cold, metal handle of the door.

Linea took a series of deep breaths, attempting to slow her heart rate that was pumping hard with adrenalin and energy from her cardio run from the dorms to the auditorium. She smoothed the dreadful white blouse that had risen up, exposing her tummy and sides, her fingers worked quickly to pull it to an appropriate view, as well as smoothing out her skirt that had also began to rise uncomfortably without her discretion. She caught a quick glance of her reflection in a window and pushed her way inside of the dimmed auditorium.

She could hear the gentle tone of the man when she entered, temporarily distracted by one of the teacher’s assistant’s shoving a sign in sheet into her face. The student scrawled her name on the paper and started to walk down the aisles. Through the dimness she caught sight of her roommate, and abruptly turned into the aisle, ducking and weaving in order to not hindrance anyone’s view behind her.

After what seemed an eternity, Linea plopped down beside Claire with a devious grin, putting her feet up on the chair in front of her. “Hey!” She whispered, a student that she hadn’t seen before was on the other side of Claire, she nodded politely but her attention was snapped back to the stage by the timid, but firm voice of the elderly man.

Linea's Bio

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:06 am

((Sorry, work has zapped alot of my time and energy, I'll post alittle more frequently.))

"Well howdy do there."

Vicki smiled looking the way of the student who placed herself by Claire. She seemed very lively, something about her made Vicki more comfortable.

"Whats your name?"

She leaned over Claire extending a hand to gently pull Linea's sleeve as the woman made herself at home. Linea's personality on first impression just seemed similar to her own.

Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:45 am

Linea had already made herself quite comfortable. Her legs were stretched far out into the seat in front of her, one of her shapely appendages piled ontop of the other. Her back sank into the lush cushion of the chair and her arms were just about to reach behind her head when she noticed a new face addressing her. The red-headed girl leaned over Clarice and extended her hand, Linea let the palm of her hand slap against the girl’s in a modern greeting and smiled. “Linea, You?” The words tumbled out of her mouth with confidence, her pearl teeth almost glimmering in the dim lighting of the auditorium.

Linea's Bio

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2