View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 No Turning Back. (opened) 

"You know, I'd be careful where you point that..." I said, trying to duck out of a potental picture.

(RL caught up to me. >_< )

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:44 am
Profile WWW

"Oh what harm could come of it, it's just a little snooping around?"

She replied to Claire as she continued to look about the area through the lens. Seldomly resting a gaze upon her new friends through said lens, until Madison began to dodge line of sight.

"Oh sorry, I know some people can be a bit camera shy, didn't mean anything by it."

Vicki explained pulling the lens away from her face and holding the camera against her chest. Caringly she inspected the contraption wiping what little dust had accumulated on the glass. She smiled happily to both Madison and Claire quite happy with her precision machine she claimed ownership to.

She paused for a minute, staring at the two then a devilish smirk cross her face.

"Hey how would you two like to tag along for my little search for these monsters or what ever?"

She asked still thinking it was all a big joke, at the most she expected to get some photos of the area about the campus. Most preferibly at night, all sorts of cool things usually happened during that time.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:26 am

"You try to track down the monsters, and you'll get raped, and the pictures taken." I said with a frown.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Profile WWW

Claire covered her mouth with her hands, gasping quietly.

"R-r-raped?"

She felt ill suddenly. Was that why she felt so sore? Had something....violated her. The pangs of pain in her hips took on a new dimension as fear flooded her. The blood drained from her face and she started to shake slightly as she listened to the scarred girl speak.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:15 am

"Yeah. Like I said, the monsters seem to think we're some kind of sex toys or some shit like that." I said, looking over at each of the girls in turn. "Course, that's why I fight. I'm not about to let them have the girls. I defend them however I can. Even if I have to throw myself into the fire, so to speak."

Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile WWW

"T-t-that's just....s-s-silly. There's....n-n-no such thing....as...as....m-m-monsters."

Claire's voice trailed off to a whisper near the end of her sentence, something in her mind killing her certainty even as she spoke. God, what was happening here?

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:32 am

"You know, if that were true, then I'd have less scars on my back." I said, opening up the dorm building's doors and holding it open for them.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3