View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:18 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Shared fates. (Kanoe) 

Kanoe could only watch as the demon continues his research. The strange feeling grew stronger with every little detail he added to the lifelike doll. It had every mark except one. The mark her mistress gave her pulsed softly to the demon's touch. Hearing him talk to himself, her eyes widen in slight shock. Could this demon really make a second mark? She sees the bit of smoke rise from the doll's chest. If he knows how to create such a mark, perhaps he knows how to dispel it as well. Before she could ask her thought, the room began to spin as she became incredibly disoriented.

She could hear her heart beating in her ears as the room kept spinning. She blinks her eyes slowly as she tries to understand what was happening. It felt like her mind was going in two directions at once. Her eyes began to roll back in her head as it became too much for her to handle. Her legs quiver and grew weak, the demon's hand the only thing holding her up as her world was turned upside down. Darkness clouded her vision for a moment only to awaken to the sound of a woman's gasp and breathing. Kanoe slowly opens her eyes to find that it was her own breathing and sounds. Her body glistens slightly with sweat from the exertion her body and mind suffered. The doll was in similar shape, gazing back at her as they both pant softly. Both their heads raise at the same time as their eyes blink in unison.

"Wh-What is this?" They both ask, "The doll is moving like me."

She was a bit annoyed that the doll was saying everything she was saying. Kanoe knew she was the real one not this doll. But, what exactly does this mean? Voodoo dolls generally manipulate the real body not the other way around. Yet this doll looked just like her and was breathing and speaking as she does. The only difference between the two was demon was only holding one set of wrists while her's are bound with the exact same feeling but not the real thing. What did this demon intend to do with a near clone?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:31 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Beautiful work, is it not? Though I must say, the subject is worthy of the praise as well. Now, little raven. On to the real testing. Tell me how this feels...and be honest...lest I punish you."

*A tentacle emerged from the demon's shoulder, wrapping around the doll's wrists, keeping the arms raised in the air. With his now free hands, the demon turned the doll away from him, the girl spinning slowly so that her back face them both. She felt a hand fondle her breast, the sensation exactly as if the demon had placed his hand upon the heaving surface. She glanced down to see that no hand actually touched her pale skin, just the phantom sense from the perfect likeness behind her.*

"How clear is the sensation coming through? Tell me where I am touching the doll, and what I am doing to it."

*The hand began to fondle the breast gently, massaging the orb in a firm grasp. Fingers felt like they were pinching down on her nipple, rolling the nub between them.*

The Doll House

Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:46 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe was somewhat thankful that the tentacles were only going over the doll's body and not her own. That did not keep the slimey sensations from reaching her though. The witch squeaks in shock as a hand grips her breast. The feeling was real to her as if the demon was actually touching her body. Her breathing grew a bit heavier as the sensation of groping continues. The hand was molding the luscious orb causing her body to shiver slightly.

"Y-Your..hand it's..squeezing my chest," She replies, trying to keep her voice steady. She then squeaks as she felt the next sensation, "N-Now my..nipple.."

Her cheeks flush in embarrassment at how sensitive her body was. Why must the demon do his testing this way? She almost wanted to feel pain as well. The witch had already found out how much torture pleasure can be to the body and mind. Kanoe closes her eyes as she focuses on something other than the beast's touch. Little did she know that the doll was copying her movements to even to the blushing cheeks.

"What do you know about...the tattoo on my chest?" She asks softly.

She might as well try to take advantage of what this demon knew. If he can create a near copy of her mistress's mark, perhaps he knew how to remove it. That would really put her ahead several years if she had such knowledge.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:36 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Excellent. The sensations transfer well it seems. Oh, that tattoo? Looks like a marking and ward, not exactly of ownership, more of interest. The ward won't do much against any non-human. Seems to be geared more to keeping you or any other student from tampering with it. Might have other properties as well. Now, tell me where I'm touching the doll now...."

*Akki slid one hand down the doll's stomach slowly, pressing his fingers between it's legs. He stroked the copy of Kanoe's clean-shaven sex, one finger sliding between the labia gently to tease the concealed nub. His other hand continued to massage the doppleganger's breast firmly.*

"How much like an actual touch does this feel? If you didn't know I was using the doll, could you tell you weren't actually being touched?"

The Doll House

Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:47 pm
Profile YIM

The witch shuts her eyes tighter as she feels another sensation between her thighs. She bites down on her lip as fingers lightly glance over her clit. Both the Kanoes squirm in their bonds as the teasing continues. The young student lets out a long breath as she works on controlling her breathing. She had enough experience to sadly know how far this experiment will go and know there was little she could do as long as she is bound to the doll. Her heavy breaths cause her chest to rise against the demon's hand, grinding the flesh further into the doll and Kanoe's sensitive pale breast.

"My clit.." She gasps out quickly, "I..It feels like..ahh..you are touching me..yourself. Please, tell me more about the mark. How...How do I remove it?"

She could feel her body tensing up in a futile attempt to hold off the sensation. The dark witch tries to stop her squirming as she did not wish to displease the demon...yet. She still had more to learn about the mark and she needed all the information she can get. Kanoe immediately returned to biting down on her lip when she finished speaking as quickly as possible. She could feel her delicate little nub erect to the sliding finger's touch. Her breast began to firm up with heated blood as the hand continues to mold her sensitive flesh.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:03 am

"Well, death would probably destroy it. Without talking to the one who made it, I wouldn't be able to tell you how to get rid of it. I probably could remove it, but I don't see any reason to do so. Besides, my removal method would probably not meet with your approval....hmm...feels exactly like the real touch....good...now on to the next step. Where am I touching you now?"

*The demon removed his hand from her slit, trailing his fingers back up the doll's stomach before pulling away. Akki then reached around and grabbed the real girl's breasts in a grip exactly like the one his other hand had on the doll. The sensation felt incredibly strange, like an instantaneous echo of every squeeze, every pinch. The pleasure of the fondling seemed to reverberate between the two identical writhing forms, the sum of the feeling greater than the individual attentions. The demon seemed to be taking great enjoyment in his experiments, his breathing becoming deeper as he groped the witch's pale breast.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:40 am
Profile YIM

None of the methods mentioned were much help at all. She would have to find her mistress and simply ask her if she hopes to learn anymore. The feeling of the demon's fingers faded from her sex and began to trail back up over her pale skin. The witch thought the demon was returning to the doll's untouched breast only to feel another hand over the same breast. Kanoe's eyes opened in shock as she felt two hands groping the exact same spot at the same time. A loud gasp escapes both the Kanoes' lips as they gaze down at the hand groping them.

"Ahh..H-How?" She gasps out quickly, trying not to moan out.

Both Kanoes began squirming, trying to pry away from the squeezing fingers. Their eyes flutter briefly as the sensations of both the doll and her own body run through her. Her arms strain against her unseen bonds as the doll struggles with the tentacles. She could feel her heart beating faster as the demon took advantage of pleasing just one sensitive orb physically and magically.

"St-Stop.." She groans.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:56 am

"Stop? But we've only just begun, little raven. I must know the limits of this spell before I use it agai-....ah...but that would be telling. Suffice to say, we are far from done here."

*The hands groping her breasts vanished from her senses, both from the doll and her own. She hung in the air panting for a long moment, the sensation of air moving across her skin drifting through her. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her sex again, both on the flesh between her real thighs, and on the false skin of her double. The intense sensation of being touched in her most sensitive of areas twice at the same time was even more bizarre than the feelings from a moment before. The demon delayed the actions of the hand on the doll, creating the sense that the false feelings were an actual echo of the caresses across her nether lips.*

"Only one more step to go, and then we'll give this set-up a real test. Doesn't that sound fun, little raven?"

The Doll House

Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:04 am
Profile YIM

Even as the touch fades from her breasts, there was still the tingling sensation over the sensitive skin before she was finally given a moment of rest. Her hardened tits were nearly sticking out like thumbs from the combined assault of groping hands. Sweat lightly glistens Kanoe's face as she pants softly. She shivers as the air around her cools her heated body. The brief period of rest was quickly changed to a sudden sensation between her thighs. It felt just like before, a sort of double feeling of the same hand stroking over her sex. Kanoe tries to cringe away from the touch but it did little to stop the constant stimulation coming from her body and the fake's. The combined feeling began to spread out, doing the same motions but at different times. Just as she feels one hand gliding upward, she feels another hand sliding down her netherlips. It did not take long to lose track of which sensation was real or not or whether it was the beginning or the end of a single stroke. The echoing feeling created a constant never ending sensation gliding up and down her womanhood.

"Nngh..St-Stop!" She cries out, "Please!"

Her body quivers as her arms strain against her unseen bonds. The witch's heavy panting were now ending in moans as the feeling continues to drive her body into a path of lust and need. She closes her eyes slowly as her cheeks flush a soft crimson. Kanoe wanted to fight back but her body was already giving in as she felt her warm nectar begin to soak her cunt.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:10 am

*The touches stopped as soon as she asked, the demon pulling both of his hands back, looking at his fingers curiously.*

"Hmm...it seems that the spell is causing the doll to produce sexual fluids just as you are. Amazing. And now for the final test. This may....sting."

*The demon intoned unholy words, the very sound enough to cause the hairs on her neck to stand on end. His hands pressed to the back of both the girl and the doppleganger, fingers tracing symbols against their flesh. After a few moments, the girl felt an itching sensation all over her body, as if coarse strings were tied over ever inch of skin. Just as suddenly, the feeling fades as the girl falls to the floor, her body released from the grip of the voodoo spell. The doppleganger still hung from the tentacle of the demon, and the girl could still feel the sensation of her wrapped wrists.*

"Success! The control spell is gone, but the sensation sharing remains. Now, my little copy, go say hello to your mother."

*Kanoe's copy was lowered to the floor, the tentacle retracting as the demon turned to look at the collapsed girl. Her clone walked over to the original and dropped down on top of her, hands grabbing her wrists and pinning them gently to the floor. It felt as if she was in both bodies, both straddling and being straddled by her own naked body. The puppet-Kanoe lowered her body to press against the living girl's, breasts rubbing against each other in a strange mix of pleasurable sensations.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:45 am
Profile YIM

She couldn't help but blink when the rubbing stopped. Her chest was heaving with heavy breaths as she tries to calm her own body down. She was unsure if she was glad or annoyed that the demon immediately responded to her plea, leaving her body aroused and needing. Both Kanoes blush in embarrassment upon hearing that both bodies were growing wet with nectar.

A faint gasp leaves both their lips as they try to struggle away from the demon's claws. The room filled with dark words that even made this witch cringe. She could feel the symbols clearly on her back as the monster traces them on both bodies. Kanoe was unsure what was happening to her body. It felt like the words the demon chanted were crawling over and under her skin. The woman suddenly squeaks in shock as she suddenly falls to the floor.

With her limbs and body free for the moment, Kanoe had no intention in staying much longer. She could feel the tentacles around her wrists but she was still free to move. It was very strange but not something worth dwelling right now. The young witch quivers as she manages to rise to her knees. Her body was still aching and weak from the battle earlier. The strange fluid the demon fed her had restored her body but left her feverish. The room tilted and turned as she became dizzy from trying to move so quickly. She blinks slowly as she felt her hands close around someone's wrist. The woman felt like she was in and out of her body at the same time as she felt herself be pushed down back onto the floor and at the same time felt herself sitting onto a warm body. Her vision clears to see the clone straddle on top of her. Kanoe struggles, trying to push the fake away from her.

"N-No...Stop this..." She calls out.

The clone continues to move closer until she could feel her own breath caressing over the fake's lips. She could feel her own gasps on the doll's face as she suddenly felt the puppet rub slowly up and down against her chest. Her struggles grew more desperate as her eyes immediately flutter, nearly losing herself in the feeling. She never felt anything like it as both pairs of luscious sensitive breasts sway and rub against each other. Kanoe feels her own breaths grow hotter and heavier as the steady motions continue. Both pairs of nipples quickly harden and errect, flicking over each other teasingly. The witch couldn't help but whimper as she squirms beneath the doll. Her body was already betraying her as she felt her thighs grow moist with fresh juices.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:10 pm

"Talk to me, little raven. Tell me what you are feeling. Do the sensations blend? Are they distinct and separate? I must know."

*Akki crouched down next to the entangled girl and clone-doll, hand stretching out to stroke the back of his creation as if it was a favorite pat. His claws trailed lightly down the spine, not piercing the flesh but still discernible. When he came to the soft roundness of her hips, his hand cupped the doll's buttocks gently, squeezing as he watched the girl's reactions. The sight of the identical bodies rubbing against each other was both arousing and invigorating for the demon, the proof of his spells efficacy. Perfect! Now to see how much of this sharing her body and mind can handle....so I can perfect the technique...*

"Talk to me, little raven. Tell me of your lavender haired friend, the light witch. What is her name?"

*Akki continued to caress the ass of his creation, his other hand trailing along the living girl's outer thigh slowly. He could feel the heat rising in the pinned witch, could smell the aroma of arousal from between her writhing legs. Soon....soon he would put the spell to a....deeper....testing.*

The Doll House

Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:50 am
Profile YIM

"It..It feels like I'm in...Ahh..two places at once," She stammers.

Her struggles grew weaker as her body quickly fell weary. The doll did not seem to care one way or another. Their hardened nipples flick and rub around each other causing her eyes to flutter briefly. Kanoe shuts her eyes and looks away though that did little to help the situation. Her cheeks blush, being teased by none other than herself. She felt disgusted with herself for her weakness.

"Y-Your claw...down my back and..."

The woman lets out a squeak as she felt a hand squeeze her ass. Will this spell even end if the demon leaves? Or will she just be a little doll for him to play with anytime anywhere? Her pale form began to glisten with sweat as she lays on the floor. Her clone did not seem to tire, constantly pleasuring both bodies and letting her feel all the wonderful sensations. Kanoe quivers as she continues to tense up, trying to resist the feelings that continue to assault her being.

"Please stop this!" She cries out.

Kanoe ignores the demon's question about Aleace. She did not want to give away information about her. If she had never met the light witch, would she still be in this situation? It doesn't matter now. The monster probably wants to get it's revenge still and the last thing she wanted to do was help this vile demon any further.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:07 pm

"Stop? Hmm.....no. I think not. Though I am very proud of you for being such a good helper. You deserve a reward. Doesn't she deserve a reward?"

*Akki put his claw under the chin of the doppelganger, the doll almost purring and rubbing it's face against his palm. The copy of the girl nodded to the question, smiling beatifically with Kanoe's pale face. The demon lowered the doll's head back toward the living girl, it's mouth opening to claim it's originals mouth in a deep kiss, breasts pressing against each other firmly.*

"See? She agrees that you deserve something nice. Oh, and look she's helping. What a good girl. You should be proud."

*The demon moved around between the writhing legs of the doll and girl, hands reaching out to push them open. He bent his body down, pressing his face between the legs of his creation, forked tongue flicking out to run across the arousal moistened sex. He placed one finger atop the real girl's slit, rubbing slowly back and forth as his tongue sent similar signals from the clone, the sensation impossible to achieve any other way.*

The Doll House

Last edited by Akkiguujin on Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe turns her head away when she feels the claw under her chin not realizing that the claw was really under the doll's chin. Her eyes open as she hears her clone purring and sees the fake showing affection to this demon. She glares angerily at them both. How dare he use her form to make a slave! The witch opens her mouth to scream only to find lips pressing against hers. The sensation from the doll made it feel like she was kissing twice as much. The young woman squirms and struggles as she feels the doll's tongue slide into her mouth.

The dark witch began kicking her legs when she felt the sensation of hands on her legs. Her feet kicked whatever parts of the demon she could as he buries his face into her clone's sex. The tongue sent wild sensations through her thighs but only made her struggle more desperately. Kanoe breathes heavily through her nose as the doll continues to kiss her. The massive mixture of feelings and sensations were quickly driving the woman crazy. She has been raped before by monsters but never twice at the same time which was the only way to describe this spell. Her arms strain against the doll's hands as she began to squeal in desperation. Tears form in her eyes as she could feel both the tongue and finger slide along her slit, rewarding the demon with fresh dripping nectar. She felt hot pressed up against the fake, feeling both bodies heat as they rub together. No matter how much she fought it, her body knew that this felt absolutely amazing. She did not want to give in but her body was already quivering with built up tension.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next