View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Never Too Old to Play With Dolls (Nisha) 

The dolls she adored just a few mnutes ao were now making her sick. The acted like love struck little kids... or people with complexes. Almost... fake...

She looked down at her clothes. She knew the moster expected her to resist.

She fingered her tie, twirling it around her fingers. She also closed her eyes and calmed herself even more.

Its not like she was leaving for a while anyway

Not even bothering to open her eyes she let her hands wander to the buttons of her blouse. A few quick twiwts pulls it open, revealing he soft firm breasts rested in a plain white bra. The bra was little too small for her, but it accented her chest even more.

HEr hands then wandered to the blue skirt, removing the claps and pulling down the zipper. Unlike other girls who drop them when undressing she pulled it over her head, her hands folding it quickly and draping over her arm. The white panties she was wearing was as simple as her bra, minus the lace at the edges.

She shifted slightly, her gracefull long legs just tilting as she shrugged off her blouse. Moving with quick motions she folded both peices of clothing together.

Then she opened her eyes. Her hair was still in its ponytail and all she was wearing were her panties, bra, stockings and shoes.

"Dont think i did it to please you... id just rather not have my clothes torn..."

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:34 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"A reasonable concern. I promise to keep them in good condition until such a time as I allow you to put them back on. If you would be so kind as to drop them to the puppet in front of you? Oh, and the underwear has to go as well. What I intend requires you to be fully nude."

*The demon nodded, his voice almost pleasant now that she was cooperating. He tapped one claw on his skinless chin as he looked her up and down. He nodded after a moment as if pleased by what he saw. He snapped his fingers, part of the swarm of dolls moving to one side of the room and sliding a large block of stone next to him, centering it under one of the lights.*

The Doll House

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:24 am
Profile YIM

Nisha can feel her internal struggle rise up once again. Part of her just want to obey, since she cant do anything about it. The other half wants to go over and smack the demon in the face.

Her hands moved to her chest as she bowed her head.

"I think not this time"

Her lips curled in a soft smirk. It was obvious which side won.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Really? Ah well. I'll just have the toys take them then. I warn you, they may get shredded in the process...."

*The demon shook his head sadly, motioning to his minions. The puppets and dolls screeched in hellish laughter as they swarmed over her, dragging her to the floor with their wooden hands. Her arms were twisted this way and that as the demented toys wrenched her bra to pieces, the shreds disappearing in the mass. A similar tearing occured to her panties, her legs being pulled apart to pull the pieces away. The little hands moved over her body like scuttling wooden insects, tiny fingers caressing and pinching her soft skin all over. After what seemed an eternity, the wave of dolls receded, leaving her lying naked on the cold floor. They retreated back into a circle around her, some of them dangling pieces of her underwear and giggling.*

"I did warn you. Now, get up and step up onto the pedestal."

The Doll House

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:03 am
Profile YIM

She glared at him, pushing herself off the wooden floor. not only did her clothes got torn, her skirt and blouse seemed to have dissapeared. Also her ponytail was pulled off mking her hair spill over her shoulders and giving her a slightly ruffled look.

Laying there, almost spread and wearin only her stockings and shoes was a pretty sweet sight.

"and what do you plan to do with me? Ftreeze me into a statue?"

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:10 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Freeze? Not exactly. I just needed a model for a statue I've been planning to make. You volunteered yourself by kicking me. Now, if you would be so kind as to stand on the pedestal? You are quite a beautiful subject, and I'd like to get this right."

*The demon indicated a slightly raised stone pedestal to one side of the girl. The dolls moved away, giving her a clear path to it. The demon turned away to examine the block of stone critically, running one clawed hand over the smooth marble surface slowly.*

The Doll House

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:34 am
Profile YIM

Nisa blinked. She didnt expect this twist. She was a little flattered.

Well better to get this over with

"You do realize im a little ruffled right now... unless tats what you've been aiming for." she replied cooly, pushing herself up and walking up to the pedestal. She pulled herself on it in a moment

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Ruffled is a good look for you. And it fits with what I'm trying to achieve with this statue. Oh, by the way, you aren't afraid of snakes are you?"

*The demon turned back to face her, head cocked to one side. One claw idly dug into the stone block beside him, a thick sliver of marble dropping to the floor with a clink.*

"Ah yes...right there.....perfect. Now just wait a moment while the second part of this piece is brought to us. Pierrot? Did you find it?"

The Doll House

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:54 am
Profile YIM

"What do you think Iam?" she respoded a bit cooly. Snakes werent so bad...in fact they were soe of her favorite animals... roches on the other hand...

She made an involuntary shudder at the thought and pushed it from her mind.

She also fought back a giggle as she realized that his last statement reminded her of the professor when she first came into the room.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:26 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"What do I think you are? A rude young girl who barges into other people's homes and kicks them across a room for little reason. Albeit, a rather attractive one. And now, you are a model for a statue. Aside from that, perhaps I could think of you as a meal, but I'm fairly sated at the moment. Ah, good. Pierrot, just bring it to me."

*The clown marionette carried a large bag into the room, needing both arms to lift it. He staggered his way through the throng of dolls, dropping the bag in a clear space at his master's feet.*

"Do ya nee' anythin' els' masser?"

"No. You can go Pierrot. Tell the Professor to stay by the door to this room until I call for him."

*The clown bowed awkwardly and shuffled back out of the room, closing the door behind him. The demon bent and opened the bag, pulling it away to reveal what was inside. A large stuffed snake coiled out of the bag onto the floor, a fuzzy red tongue sticking out of it's mouth. It was almost the size of a real anaconda, but with a goofy grin on its cloth face.*

The Doll House

Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:54 pm
Profile YIM

She felt herself sofrten a little, though she didnt know why. She tried to put her wall back up, reminding herself of what aki did to the professor.

"Tell me something though... will he be alright?"

She ran her hands through her hair subconsiously, twirling one lock around her finger. Asid from that she was pretty still, the light giving her a differnt sort of 'aura'.

Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:02 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Who? The Professor? Why so concerned? He's damned himself by his own actions, and committed himself to a life of sin after sin. Alright is a very relative term as far as he is concerned."

*The demon raised the stuffed snake to his face, breathing strongly on its head. The length of the plush toy writhed, twisting like a hose filling with water. The snake's eyes began to glow a dull red, the cloth ripping in places to reveal slime coated scales beneath the cottony covering. The red tongue flicked in and out of the now fleshy mouth, less like a serpent's and more like a leech. Akki set the snake-doll down, shooing it toward the pedestal the girl stood on.*

"Yes. Perfect. You make a splendid model. Now just pick up your partner there, and I can get to work on this statue. Oh, and if you could, thrust your magnificent breasts out as much as possible. It will make the sculpture more...compelling."

The Doll House

Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:13 am
Profile YIM

She shuddered frozen on the spot. She fought back as a wave of fear threathened to fill her. INstinctively she stepped back away from the new 'toy'

Snakes were one thing but this one looked like a leech. And generally her and leeches arent on good terms

"um..." she fought for words as she stood there, half frozen, and hald ready to get away

Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Not going to pick him up? Ah well, he'll take care of that then."

*The snake-doll coiled itself up in front of her, misshapen head waving slowly back and forth hypnotically. With a violent hiss, the mutated toy struck, wrapping it's wrist thick coils around the girl's ankles, sliding up her legs like a giant scaly eel. Marionettes dropped from the ceiling, grabbing each of the girl's wrists and pulling them up. She hung supported by the puppets as the slithering creature made it's slimy way up her nearly nude body.*

"Yes, exactly. A little further. Make sure to wrap around her waist and arms. Oh, and her neck, but be gentle. And make sure to go between her legs, to enforce the intended effect."

*The demon stood with arms crossed, watching the progress of his minion critically, occasionally giving it instructions. He seemed to be almost ignoring the girl in his snake-doll's slimy clutches.*

The Doll House

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:10 am
Profile YIM

Nisha started to struggle, thinking that the grip of dolls brittle hands could be easilly broked. She was right... but she didnt count on how many. Evrytime she broke a grip 2 more came and took its place. It was an unending cycle, with her losing but not admitting defeat.

Soon she was face to face with that mutated toy, shivering from the sliminess, fighting back the fear that was really threathening to break loose.

Its just a doll Nisha... just a doll... dont woryy it... wont hurt you... hopefully

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:19 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next