View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 First Day, First Rape. (Akkiguujin) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Wait....a witch who knows how to stitch....I wonder.... Akki focused his attention on the seals on his chest, probing the stitches slowly. Still holding strong against his power....perhaps the girl could remove them?*

"You could? That would be....the....nicest thing...anyone has ever done for me...."

*Though the doll had no real eyes, it voice sounded as if choked up with emotion. A tiny paw scrubbed across the button as if wiping away tears.*

"I would be very grateful if you could fix me up. But I'm a magic doll....you would need to be a sorceress to fix me...."

The Doll House

Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:33 am
Profile YIM

She gave a small nod and got up. Rummaging through her bag, she found a design she was working on...when she was younger. Walking back to where she was, she sat down and picked the bear up, running her fingers over the knots of the bears stitch's. Grabbed a brown string and held it in her mouth, wiping it down and stuck it through the pin easily. SHe curiously traced the 'X' marks on his chest...but for some reason that made her shudder, a noticable shake that coursed from head to toe.

"Those marks...I'm not sure I should mess with it, Akki. They seem to be the only thing that's holding you together. If I unstitch those...you'll fall apart," she says and suddenly goes for his shoulders, strengthening the hold on it and exudes her powers to do so. Though it felt slightly like she was being frained, she continued her work to make Akki look like a better doll.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 am

She gave a small nod and got up. Rummaging through her bag, she found a design she was working on...when she was younger. Walking back to where she was, she sat down and picked the bear up, running her fingers over the knots of the bears stitch's. Grabbed a brown string and held it in her mouth, wiping it down and stuck it through the pin easily. SHe curiously traced the 'X' marks on his chest...but for some reason that made her shudder, a noticable shake that coursed from head to toe.

"Those marks...I'm not sure I should mess with it, Akki. They seem to be the only thing that's holding you together. If I unstitch those...you'll fall apart," she says and suddenly goes for his shoulders, strengthening the hold on it and exudes her powers to do so. Though it felt slightly like she was being frained, she continued her work to make Akki look like a better doll.

Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:58 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*Damn...ah well. She'll be useful in other ways. The demon drew on the girl's power slightly, barely tapping the flow of her mana. He sat very still as she began to sew up his shoulder, his clothen fur seeming to grow warmer as she held him. If he could just drain enough from her, he could burst the seals for a time.*

"Thank you...and it's alright. Those stitches were put there by the girl who threw me away. Why do you think your parents didn't want you anymore?"

*The demon grinned within the doll, a plan forming in his twisted mind. Let the girl get more comfortable, let her guard down....then show her how tragic her plight truly is. Her parents would be the least of her worries soon.*

The Doll House

Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:55 am
Profile YIM

She looked to him with a surprise that he took interest in her life. She continued on, biting her and trying to decide whether or not she should vent to Akki. Curiously expiermenting with the now strong arm she had just stitched, it appeared in good shape. She smiled softly in triumph and went to his other shoulder.
"...my father I could understand. He didn't want from the moment I was born. its mostly my mother that has me down. She's the one that forced me to go here. All these new things just...doesn't seem right and it just makes me feel...like I don't belong," she explains, bowing her head more to try and cover her tears of pain. She still sowed him up better, though she did wonder whether he felt any pain from getting stabbed so many times by the small needle. He didn't seem to to worried about it.
"May I ask, if I may be so bold. Why do you wish to be owned? You seem more than capable of being independant," she asks curiously, eyes still glued to her work. Sooner or later she was going to have to fix that unbuttoned eye. She thought for a moment and saw the other eye matched with her new uniform. What a great way to show her appreciation for this school then to tea one of their uniforms up. That made her chuckle slightly as she waited to hear the bear's response.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 am

*The little bear tilted it's head to one side, waving the fixed arm experimentally. It then went still as she began work on the other.*

"Hmm....I don't think you're unwanted. No one at this school is unwanted, just discarded. You belong here just fine, just like everyone else. And I don't really want to be owned, just to have company. Being a toy is pretty lonely when you're the only one around with a mind. Sure, I could animate some others, but they wouldn't have a will of their own. Playing with real people is so much more fun, don't you think?"

*The doll's voice changed slightly as it spoke, a hint of humor entering the tone. There was an undertone of things unspoken, hidden meanings to the doll's words. The little bear seemed to be smiling, even though the thread stitched mouth did not move.*

The Doll House

Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:27 am
Profile YIM

She listened intently on what he said and gave a soft and calm nod to him as she finished with his other arm. Expiremently moving it up and down, she pushed the stuffing inside him to even out the area.

"I never really thought of human companionship so much really. It always seemed there so I didn't give it much attention like you say. All I ever get is turmoil and drama from being around other people, so I just keep to myself. That could be the reason why I'm always lonely," she states, adverting her eyes in deep thought. She got up and took from her drawer a school shirt, and bit the button off of it. She went back to Akki and picked him up, having not realized yet that her body was sweating from the loss of strength. She did however, notice she seemed tired a bit.

A single thread and a needle gave the bear another eye and he looked as good as new. She picked him up and took him to a mirror that was planted firmly against the wall of a dresser to let him see how he looked.

"Well, what do you think?"

Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:03 pm

"I've never looked better! Thank you....oh...what happened there?"

*The bear doll pointed one paw at the reflection of himself in the mirror, indicating the row of x's on his chest. It seemed that the top one had popped, the frayed threads dangling on the bear's chest. One down...three to go...*

"You must be a sorceress....you fixed my arms and my eye. Only another magic user could do that. Do you really know magic?"

*The voice sounded excited at the prospect, almost like a child bouncing up and down on the balls of their feet.*

The Doll House

Last edited by Akkiguujin on Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:44 pm
Profile YIM

She gave a soft smile to him. Well, atleast she made someone happy. She sat down and noticed closely at the stitch that had popped out. Worry crossed her face as she ran her finger over it.

"Yes I know quite a bit. Is that...suppossed to happen?" she asked, pointing to the dangling thick threads.

"Why do you ask if I know magic? I would only think you saw my hands manipulating the wind not long ago," she stated, quirking a brow curiously to him.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:45 am

"That could have been any number of things. A pet spirit, an elemental bound to you by another, a psychic projection, and a spell. I was just curious which it was. I'm sort of the first thing, and a bit of the second."

*The threads seemed to pull slowly into the bear doll's chest, vanishing after a moment. The slow drain on her energy continued, trickles of power flowing into the bear with every touch of her soft skin.*

"Those x's hurt most of the time. If they go away, I won't really mind."

The Doll House

Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:12 am
Profile YIM

Withdrawing her hand she gave small yawn as she gazed on at the teddy bear.

"I'm sorry you must not even know my name do you?" she asked, picking up the bear from the dresser and setting him down incase he wished to roam or what not. She rubbed her head and sat down on the side of her bed. For some odd reason, she felt she was getting more and more tired. Could it be just strsss that was finally subsiding? Exhausted of what she had to go through in mere hours? It was a mystery to her, but she didn't exactly delve deep into it.

"So Akki. How long exactly have you been at Shokushu? Do you like it? I can't say I do really. This is my first night, but I don't like the way the teachers and principal handled me. They seemed abit to eager to get my stuff to my room."

Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:33 pm

"No, I do not have the pleasure of knowing your name. And I've been here a few months now. I quite like the school, so many interesting places, so many interesting girls. The headmaster in particular is a man of uncommon vision. All of this is his grand idea. And I think I know why they were eager to get you to your room....but I'd rather not say just yet."

*The little doll ambled around the room, falling over occasionally on his fuzzy feet. He poked and prodded around at her bits of luggage, looking at any pictures for a moment before eventually moving back to the bed at her feet. He raised his arms like a child begging to be picked up, hopping up and down slightly.*

"Are you alright? You look very tired."

The Doll House

Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile YIM

What Akki would see is more pictures of her mother and her then her father. Infact, he might only a single picture that had her father glaringing from the corner of his eye at her while she hugged her mom. It really wasn't something to be nominated as a happy family. She had listened halfway of what he said, the other half was trying to be polite and not lay down.

Clarice gave a small chuckle and picked the bear up as he wished. She set him on her lap and absentmindly stroked his head.

"Oh no. I'm-I'm okay," She reassured him, but in all truth her body was becoming more and more tired given time.

"The headmaster was trying to be extremely intimadating to me. I did meet him before he sent me up here. He never once spoke to me direcly besides 'hi' and 'welcome'. The rest he talked with his assistants who carried a few of my smaller bags. After I was dropped off here he gave one last looke...but it was glazed over and...sadistic like really."

She looks to the door where the headmaster once stood, still trying to understand that odd expression. No matter, though. There was a good chance (If she didn't get into 'trouble) that she would hardly see him again. Back to her body, it seemed rest was wanted, but she could ignore it for the time being. Atleast until Akki left, whenever that would be.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:31 pm

"Sadistic? Hmm...I suppose that is a good name for it. He'd have to be a sadist, given what his job is."

*The bear turned in her lap to look up at her with his shiny button eyes. The fur under her hands seemed even warmer, almost up to the temperature of a human body. Beneath her fingers the cottony softness within the bear seemed to thicken, almost to the consistency of ropey muscle. The two dolls on the floor shook slightly, their heads rising to turn in her direction as well.*

"Your mother must have really hated you, to have sent you here. I can't think of many worse places to send a girl. Although I am very glad to....have you....here. It is always pleasant to welcome a new student to campus....well....pleasant for me at least...."

*The black button eyes began to glow a dull red, the light appearing in the eyes of the dolls on the floor as well. With a loud snap, the second x on the bear's chest popped, the threads receding into the doll.*

The Doll House

Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:31 am
Profile YIM

Clairce became bewildered as he spoke so...differently to her. She set him down and puleld her knees up to her legs and looked at him curiously.

"I do not believe my mother hated me. She wanted to punish me for practicing what I did. May i ask why you sound...like the headmaster?" she asked, seemingly quite puzzled by this turn of events. Still remaining calm, she began to edge away from him, not liking the tone he now had. She scooted the front of the bed and got off, her soft and pale feet made small thud on the rugged floor.

"You don't feel like a doll anymore, Akki."

Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next