View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Shared fates. (Kanoe) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*The pinned girl's feet kicked against the demon's chest ineffectually, her prone position stealing any leverage she would need. The doppleganger atop her pressed her body more tightly against her original, deepening the kiss as their tongues twined together. Their blood stiffened nipples pressed against each other, flicking across one another with every jerk of the living girl's body.*

"Mmmm....I wonder if you taste as good as this copy?"

*Akki switched his mouth to the living girl's nectar slick cunt, his tongue flicking across her folds slowly before pressing inside teasingly, curling back in on itself to caress her G spot gently. His finger switched over to the doll, slowly pushing inside and mimicking the actions of the tongue, thrusting in deeply to hook and press against her from within, claw fully retracted. I wonder if she'll last long enough for me to try the full gamut?*

The Doll House

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

Kanoe whimpers as she remains held down on the floor. Her body continues to shiver as she feels her both tongues rub and entwine together. She could feel her hot breaths from the fake or perhaps it was simply her own breathing she was feeling from the doll. The witch was unsure though her body did not care either way as their heated bodies continue to rub and grind against each other.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the tongue slither out and back into one of the two's slick cunts. The finger returned soon after and a long muffled moan escapes her as she feels them both find her sweet spot. The bundle of nerves immediately hardens with attention as her hips writhe from the intense sensation. Nectar was running freely out of her pussy, dripping onto the floor as she moans over and over into the deep kiss. Tears fall down her cheeks as her eyes slowly began to glaze over. She couldn't fight it. Her mind was quickly clouding over in lust. Kanoe's struggles became nothing more than mere squirms of bliss. Her eyes close as her body began to take over. She sucks slowly on the tongue that invaded her mouth as her hips slowly try to buck into the tongue or finger that was inside her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*The doppleganger broke the deep kiss, leaning back as a thin line of saliva hung between their mouths. She smiled like a cat in the cream, back arching as her master fingered her. She bent her mouth back down to her original, teasingly biting down on one engorged nipple. Her hands squeezed her own breasts, kneading and massaging them as small moans escaped her suckling mouth.*

"Mmmm....if anything you taste even better. It seems you are quite enjoying this experiment....perhaps you deserve a reward, little raven?"

*Akki flicked his tongue out around the nub of the girl's emerging clit, teasing it back and forth slowly. His fingers found the duplicate on the doll, pinching it between them gently and rolling the sensitive bit gently. His other hand traced along the soft lines of the living girl's hips, occasionally gripping her pale skin to keep her hips from bucking away from his attentions. His manhood hardened between his legs, aroused by the gasps and moans rising from the twin beauties before him.*

The Doll House

Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:04 am
Profile YIM

A long gasp left her lips as the kiss was finally broken. She took long shuddering breaths that ended in loud moans as the tongue and finger stroke over her hardened g spot. Her legs and hips writhe and struggle against the demon but her body was only half hearted to do so. Kanoe lets forth mews of pleasure as teeth gently bite down on her sensitive nipple. Her eyes roll back, nearly glazing over right there as she feebly shakes her head.

"N-No.." She stammers faintly, "No more...St-Stop please!"

She cries out as she felt both the tongue tease her clit while fingers pinch it at the same time. Her body shudders as the demon could no doubt feel her body trying to buck away. But, her body was held fast and at the monster's mercy as waves of pleasure wash over her body with every little tease. Kanoe's legs began to stir once more as she finds herself trying to move her hips into the demon's slithering tongue. Her body would not lie, it needed release. She could feel it building more and more. The haze of lust continues to cloud over her mind as she continues her weak attempts to struggle free.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:26 pm

"Stop? Do not lie to me, little raven. You do not truly want me to stop. You press yourself closer to me, you cry out in rapture at the things being done to you. You want this, very badly if I'm not mistaken. Since this is just an experiment, I'm not going to force you to beg me to fill you. I'll just accept the message your body is giving, and fulfill the desire building within you."

*A tentacle emerged from the demon's ribcage, like a long thick phallus, clear liquid already dripping from the tip. It slid past his hand, stroking across the lips of the doppleganger's sex as his fingers pinched the clit more firmly. Akki pulled back his head, tongue releasing the living girl's sensual nub as he pressed his hardened member against her wet and welcoming folds. He rubbed the head up and down slowly, timing his slight presses inside to match with the tentacle mimicking his actions on the doll.*

"And now we come to the heart of the experiment. Please, feel free to express your opinion on how this feels. I need to know for when I use this spell later."

The Doll House

Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile YIM

"No! NO!" She whimpers, "Please! Someone help me!"

She used what strength she had left to scream, hoping that someone in the dorms would hear her. The young witch did not want to be raped by this demon. The feeling of two phalli pressing against her slit at the same time terrorfied her. Kanoe shakes her head fiercely as she fights anyway she could. Her legs kick as her arms struggle with her clone's. Panic takes over her lust hazed mind as she loses focus. All she knows now was she wants to get away. She continues trying to scream, her pride cast asside in hopes another will come and save her. A futile thought but the woman would accept any outcome but this at this point.

Kanoe clenches her eyes shut as she continues to squirm. Her cunt was hot and dripping. Her precious nectar wets the demon's throbbing tip as it teases and presses at her sex. With everything gently push, the witch tries to cringe away. Being raped by demons and monsters was nothing new to the woman and that was the problem. Every time it ended the same. Hopeless, there was nothing she can do. The feeling of despair tears at her as tears run down her cheeks. Her eyes open to gaze up at the demon.

Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:36 pm

*Akki continued to stroke his member across her sopping sex, leering down the clone's back at her. Her tears and cries for helps only served to excite him more, his claws digging into her hip slightly as he pulled her closer, the tip of his manhood pushing further into her slowly.*

"No one is coming to save you, little raven. Not one such as you. You've been playing with dark magics, and there is always a price. The things you've done have tainted your soul, marked you as one deserving of every twisted pleasure beings such as I can imagine. Think on that. Think on how you've only brought this on yourself. And remember, the only reason I am here is because you befriended the light witch. If you had kept to yourself, avoided the little harlot, you would never have had to suffer my tender affections. And for what? A moment's comfort from a girl who can never truly understand you? Why protect her, little raven? Just give me her name, and we can end this here."

*The tentacle pressing against the doppleganger's sex ground against the clit, the doll writhing and moaning in response. The demon left his cock pressed slightly within her, keeping her hips still with one clawed hand. His blackhole eyes stared into hers, holding her gaze with their intensity.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:14 am
Profile YIM

The young witch moans, her eyes fluttering along with her clone's as the throbbing tentacle continues to grind against the doll's clit. She could feel her own little love button quiver as it stood painfully errect. Her moans were in sync with the doll's now. The woman's dripping cunt began to tighten around the demonic member inside her. Kanoe could only whimper and quiver as she was held there. She could feel her will slipping away, being devoured by the endless darkness that were the demon's eyes.

A weak shake of her head was all she manage between her heavy moans of pleasure. She never went out of her way for someone before. But, Aleace was her very first friend. Kanoe never thought she cared about such things. But, for the kindness she recieved from that light witch, she was willing to take this torture. The dark witch can be very stubborn as well and had no intention of giving the demon what it wants. She will take what small victory she can despite the fear and lust building and clouding her mind.

The woman squirms under the demon's claw as pleasure assaults her swollen clit. Her hips began trying to buck foward as her womanhood continues to clench around the partially penetrated cock. Kanoe could not take much more, she felt like she was going to burst at any moment. The torture was that she hasn't yet.

Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:34 pm

"Still no answer? I suppose I should wear down your will a bit more, then ask again, yes?"

*The tentacle gave the clone's clit one last grind, before rearing back like a striking snake and plunging into her glistening sex. It began to thrust violently into the doll, turning slightly within it with every withdrawal, the sensation changing fluidly with each new insertion. The doll arched her back with a loud moan, pushing her hips back to meet the tentacle at every thrust, waist rotating as the tentacle withdrew. Her eyes fluttered closed, her head dropped onto Kanoe's breasts, as she looked up into her originals face with a beatific grin.

"Nnn...don't you want....ahh!....the same thing?"

*The doll spoke in Kanoe's voice, whispering in a breathless gasp as the tentacle continued to fill her. The demon pressed the head of his member further inside of the girl's dripping cunny, slowly rubbing her engorged clit with one finger as the length of the shaft disappeared within her. Akki grunted slightly as the contracting muscles gripped him almost lovingly, before bucking his hips forward to fill her completely, the head of his cock hitting against her womb. He left her fully impaled on his rod as the tentacle worked on her copy, smiling wickedly down the doll's back at her.*

The Doll House

Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe cries out as she feels the tentacle shoot up into the doll's tight sex. Her body archs as if it were entering her as well. The motion only made her own quivering cunt grind against the tip of the demon's throbbing tip. She felt control slipping from her as her hips began to buck into the monster's phallus. Her body was trying to mimic the motions of the doll as her clone willingly pushes herself onto the thick tentacle time and time again. The witch's eyes flutter just as the doll's. Every brief moment they were open, she could only see the depthless void of the demon's gaze. The light of reason could be seen fading from Kanoe's eyes until they finally close.

The question her clone whispered did not register clearly in the witch's hazy mind. The same thing? The clone was so willing to give her body. She could feel the doll's insides spasm and clench around the tentacle hungerly. Or was it her body? She was not sure anymore. It was all just a feeling to her, pure sensations that were driving her body wild. Kanoe's arms stopped straining against the doll's grip besides the spasms of pleasure that wracked her body. Her hips began to buck in sync with the doll's pushes. Feeling both the tentacle and cock brush up against her womb over and over. Loud cries of pleasure leave the woman's lips as she began to lose herself to the lustful sensations. With every thrust of her hips, she felt her insides clench tighter as fluids squish out around the throbbing cock. She could feel the tension building, she was so very close.

"Nngh...Ahhh! God!" She screams.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:47 pm

"No, my little raven. No God. Not for you who has lain and will lie with demons."

*The doppleganger released the girl's arms, snuggling down against her chest to suck on one heaving breast while a hand squeezed the other. The doll's hips continued to push back against the thrusting tentacle, moans and squeels escaping from around the soft mound in its mouth. Akki lifted the girl off the floor by her hips, a hand pulling one of her legs up against his chest to give him better leverage to continue the pounding assault on her wet cunt. The timing of the thrusts changed, so that the tentacle and cock were fully inside of their respective welcoming slits at the same time, giving the girl a feeling of fullness otherwise impossible to achieve.*

"Ravens are not known to be song birds....but will you sing for me regardless? Cry out your release for me, little witch. Squeeze me dry, and perhaps this experiment will be done."

*He buried his rod and the tentacle fully within both her and the doll, stopping his thrusts to twist his hips from side to side as the tentacle turned within the doll. He pinched her clit between his fingers gently, rolling the nub as he listened to her gasp and moan beneath him. He waited for her building pleasure to peak, feeling the energy build within her slowly. He was surprised by how effective the spell was turning out to be. Perhaps the light witch will enjoy it even more....*

"Was that enough for you, little raven?"

The Doll House

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:32 pm
Profile YIM

The witch could only drape her arms over her double's back. She could feel nails dig into her back as she did the same to the fake's. The two squeal in glee as they both continue to push and thrust against their respective members. A mixture of both women's nectar continues to squish out and and drip down onto Kanoe's thighs. Soft mews of pleasure leave her lips between her loud cries of pleasure as her clone took advantage of her firm and sensitive tits. Her glazed eyes were drawn back intot he demon's gaze. This feeling of double warmth, double stimulation, double pleasure was proving too much for her mind and body to take in. Her willful resistance and fight in her eyes were replaced with a lustful need and desire for more. Her arms wrap tightly around the doll as she found herself rubbing up against the hot lustful clone.

Kanoe could not hold this lustful orgy for very long as her dripping cunt clenches tightly around the demon's thick throbbing cock. Her little love button was fully hardened and errect for the monster to toy with. She immediately responded to the demon's fingers with hard grinds against his hips as best as she could. She couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to cum so badly. All reason was thrown out the window as her body arches and grows rigid. Her eyes go wide as she rears her head back to scream. The young witch's body began to spasm and shiver wildly as hot juices gush out of her contracting sex for one of the largest orgasms she had ever experienced. The woman found herself clinging to the doll tightly, quivering up against her clone's warm body.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:59 pm

"Oh...damn...you've got a cunt like a vice...."

*Akki groaned as her sopping sex clamped down on his member. Can't hold it any longer.... He slid both hands under the girl, flexing as he picked her up to fall fully on his cock, the doppleganger pressed between them tightly, both of their pussies dropping onto his phalli in rapid simultaneous descents. The clone cried out in her own orgasm, laying her head on her original's shoulder and pressing her face into her neck. Akki roared into his creations hair as he came hard into the both of them, milky white semen mingling with their fluids to gush from the joining of their bodies. Despite his orgasm he continued to slam up into the warm and willing bodies for what seemed like an eternity, his roar becoming louder as he ejaculated again and again into them, the fluids pooling beneath the unholy threesome.*

"RRAAAGH! Damn! You'd never guess....ungh....that you'd been.....uurrrr....raped before.....RRAA!...you tight little slut!"

*The demon's orgasm finally played out, his member and tentacle still hard, still impaling the mirror images as his thrusts slowed and finally stopped.

The Doll House

Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:03 am
Profile YIM

The moment of the two women sliding down his thick cocks seemed like an eternity. Her gushing sex was clamped tightly around the throbbing flesh, nearly sucking the member into her being as she slid further and further down. She could feel another orgasm building but it was not her own. The two cry out in unison as the feeling of the doll's orgasm create another for the real Kanoe. Her body sways rigidly on the thick member that she was impaled on. She was in a complete daze of pleasure as she slumps up against her clone.

Her eyes roll back in her head as she lets her head rest against the doll's shoulder. She felt hot steamy cum shoot up into both bodies causing her entire body to shudder in bliss. Kanoe groans as she felt both wombs filling to the brim with the demon's seed. She felt so very warm as more and more shoots up into her body, gushing out around the monster's cocks. Her eyes flutter weakly as she just quivers in complete bliss. The doll did not have stamina but Kanoe herself was completely out of strength from orgasming for both herself and the fake. Her arms were loosely around the other woman's body, slowly sliding down as they began to fall limp.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:29 pm

*Akki held the girl up as she lost her strength, her mind blanking in the wave of simultaneous orgasms. Her clone panted and nuzzled her neck like a contented kitten, hugging the living girl with trembling arms.*

"Haaaaaa....well....I'd have to call this a complete success. Not that you are cognizant enough to appreciate it. Mmmm...you were quite the delicious treat, little raven. I'll forgive your disobedience in light of the excellent experience you have provided me."

*The demon pulled the girl up off of his still hard cock, a fresh wave of cum falling from her pussy as the member was removed. He gently lifted her with two tentacles and set her on her bed. The tentacle withdrew from the doppleganger as she released her original with a sigh. The copy turned and nuzzled against her master's chest as he stood, cradling the semen dripping doll in his arms gently.*

"Are we ready now my pet? Ready to take revenge on the light witch who snubbed me?"

*The demon walked to the window, pushing it open with one great black wing. He stopped, turning to extinguish the remaining candles with a flap of his wings, an expression almost of concern on his face as he looked at the girl lying bonelessly on the bed.*

"Remember this meeting fondly, little raven....because I'll be coming back to try out new things soon."

The Doll House

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:14 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next