View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Just in time for Christmas: Isabella Bianchi 

Post Just in time for Christmas: Isabella Bianchi
So, I’ve been on IRC from time to time as Isabella, where I believe I crossed paths with a few of you. As I shall probably be swapping IRC for forum roleplay for a while, I thought I’d put up a proper profile:

Name: Isabella Bianchi
Place of Birth: Florence, Italy
Nationality: Italian
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Mediterranean
Pubic Hair: Black, neatly trimmed.
Height: 5’ 3”
Weight: 110
Bust: 36C
Waist: 26
Hips: 34
Personality: Shy, curious, affectionate.
Virgin?: On arrival, yes; now, no.
Piercings: None (Yet…)
Language: English, Italian
Activities: Walking, swimming, reading, singing.

Appearance: Isabella is a curvaceous Italian beauty, a little under average height, with long, lustrous black hair and a Mediterranean complexion. She keeps herself slim through regular light exercise and a good diet, but she is no athlete and lacks much in the way of physical strength. When not in school uniform, she favours light, linen dresses and high-heeled sandals.

Personality: Isabella is quiet, shy, and a little withdrawn, but very friendly to those who put in the effort to draw her out. She’s a curious soul, and loves exploring new places and activities, but scares easily if things become threatening or strange.

Background: Raised in a conservative Catholic family, Isabella had a very sheltered upbringing. She was educated in girls-only convent schools, and learned little of the world except what her parents and teachers approved of; quiet as a child, she is still often to be found walking by the beach or swimming alone, or sitting with a book in some quiet spot where she is unlikely to be disturbed. Apart from some extremely intense same-sex friendships and hopeless lesbian crushes on her fellow students as a teenager, she had no experience with sex or romance until she arrived at Shokushu. Since then, of course, things have been changing rather fast…

If anyone’s interested in RPing with Isabella on the forums, let me know (on this thread or by PM) and we can start something up; I have plenty of ideas, and I’m sure all you wonderful people do too…

(Incidentally, the painting that inspired Isabella in the first place can be found here: http://www.florin.ms/basil.jpg)

Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:59 pm

*waves a tentacle* Welcome to the campus :3

Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:43 pm

Welcome! An Italian beauty, hm? Such a rare treat. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:52 pm

I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here, and I hope you will too!

Think of me as an early Christmas present, just ready to be unwrapped... ;)

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]