View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

"You are not bothering me," She says simply, "I shall leave my door unlock for when you are ready."

The young witch did not mind the other student. She simply had no reason to be fond of her. Only reason they were together was because she decided to stand up for her. Kanoe was unsure what drama Clarice was refering to. Seems she was more angry at the teacher than anything else. The witch just happens to be closer to get the slight bursts of emotion the woman was hiding.

It didn't matter though. Kanoe walks to her room and with tosses her books down on her bed with a sigh. She wasted no time changing out of the skimpy little uniform into some long loose fitting robes. Perhaps not the best attire for a school project but, she did not have much else to wear. She moves over to the table and begins stacking her tomes. She puts all her spellbooks in her closet. The vials and flasks she puts in the kitchen. The pentagram and four candles she decided to leave there. The tomes were her real concern and the materials would bring suspicion about her rituals. What's left can be seen as nothing more than some sort of wannabe wiccan. She was sure some of these things were seen before in her last room before she moved so hiding too much would also create unwanted attention in a way.

The young woman shakes her head. Maybe she was being too paranoid. But, she suffers enough from monsters and really does not want to add the school staff into that mix. Setting the camera and paper down on the table, Kanoe sits down and rests her head in her arms.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:09 pm

Clair made a soft knock on the door before opening it. Pushing the door open with her back, she hesitantly steps in with the box in her hands. She gives a quick look around, letting her eyes rest on the pentagram with four candles. Interesting indeed. She set the box down on the nearest table and stood there, slightly nervous with being in another girl's room. She had noticed things seemed shoved in certain areas, bu paid no mind to it. If she wished to keep things from her, that her bussiness. Not like they were friends or anything...

She tapped the box absentmindly while giving a more fuller glance around the room. It seemed homey, atleast form what she had seen from the girl. It fitted her quite alot with the shadowed glaze that covered the area. She too was a mystery to her and for some odd reason or another, she was interested in figuring this witch, this Kanoe out. Of course she wouldn't push any matters to her...that was not her own personality to be so concerned for another's interests and habits. Finally, she decides to speak up, while also sitting down politely in a chair next to the desk.

"That's an interesting summoning area. Well Kanoe, are you ready to get started or do you need more time to prep yourself for who knows what this pshycho woman has in store for us?" she asked, making sure to put in the last so the woman won't be offended that she actually needed more time. So far, she saw no reason for manipulating feelings and was going to try and hold that off as a last resort. She was kind'ave sure the girl would pick up on and would probably not be in best moods then.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:03 am

Hearing the soft knock, Kanoe sits up from the table. Her partner was dressed more casually than she was. Not that the witch had any clothes one would call casual. Clarice did not seem bothered by the pentagram. She wasn't sure if the woman was just taking a guess or really knows what it's meant for. Either way it did not matter, at least she did not freak out.

"Of course," She says softly as she rises from her chair, "I'll turn on some lights. Would you like something to drink?"

She was so used to her room being dark she forgotten that Clarice may need some light. Also a dimly lit room was hardly the appropriate setting to do a class project. Kanoe may be rather cold but, she would still show some manners to her guest. Even if the other student was only staying till the project is over. Her eyes blink as the lights flashed on, making the room look almost normal being filled with light.

"I doubt anything will prepare us," She continues, "Feel free to see what the project is so we may begin."

Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:10 pm

"No thank-you. I'm fine, but I appreciate it," she replies, making a nice tone to it, as well. If she was going to be nice as such, then so shall Clair. She was not completely cold either so the offer was something she didn't expect from kanoe so on instinct she was happy to return the kind tone.

She hadn't even noticed the room was dim litted, as her's was the same way. To much bright light got on her nerves, and though it probably wouldn't be appropriate, Clair wouldn't of minded. She nods to Kanoe's last comment, and strips the tape off. Thinking it wasn't a big deal, she opened the side slits up to peer inside.

"WHAT THE?!?!?!?!" she blurted out and immediatly shut the box rather harshly. It was very sudden outburst she had and if you peered towards her face, she was staring at the box with a completely viewable blush. Her hands-her body shivered from what she had just seen and turned the box behind her back.

"Hey uhh K-Kanoe...how about we just fail this project. I-I cannot do this. I'm r-really sorry," she stuttered and stammered, obviously blown away by what she had seen. She would hope to not let Kanoe see to save her any more embarrassement. What the hell was that teacher thinking?! Is this some sick joke?! SHe was completely regretting how she treated the teacher now...or did all the students get the same thing too? In any case this was beyond anything Clair could comprehend and if Kanoe saw what was in the box...it just wasn't going to be a fun project to deal with.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:34 pm

Kanoe's eyes widen slightly from Clair's sudden outburst. What in the world would make such a supposedly calm woman yell like that? She looks at the other student, blinking her eyes for a moment. Was she blushing? Seeing Clarice hide the box behind her after looking inside can only give an idea on what the project may entail. She has been on the island only a short time but can already guess this project was probably one she would want to fail as well.

"It's that bad?" Kanoe says softly.

The young witch sighs. Whether or not that box is just as embarassing to the other groups doesn't matter. The fact is, it's either pass or fail. Anatomy was not a class she would want to repeat. How much was this grade worth anyway? This was all very annoying and she has yet to even know what the project is.

"What should we do then?" Kanoe asks, "Would we still be able to pass the class without this project? I doubt you want to do the same class twice."

She walks to the kitchen and returns with two glasses of water. She sets the second over on Clair's side of the table while she sits down. With cheeks as red as those, water couldn't hurt.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm

She covers her mouth and shakes her head. Reluctantly, she pushes the box to Kanoe to let her see inside. Such horrible things in the box...yet she knew if she didn't do the project, both Kanoe and her would fail. The thought of taking the woman's class again made her shiver with what looked to be fear and distraut. But how could she...do this project with Kanoe? Surely there must be something illegal about this? She takes the glass of water from the desk and thanks Kanoe for it. After taking a rather large sip, she places it down and rubs her hands over her face to relieve some stress.

"I know good and well if we don't, we'll be stuck with her again. Eventually, we'll have to do this, b-but...I don't if I can handle such a thing," she admits, looking towards the box with almost cringing eyes.

"If you want to see what I was yelling and completely emberrassed about, look inside for yourself."

She really didn't want Kanoe looking into the box, just watching what Kanoe's expression might be made her face pale. Worst of all...she hardly knew this woman.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Of course it wasn't fair. They both knew they had no choice. They would be stuck for another semester if they refuse this project. Doing the class over was one thing but it was more staying on the island even longer that worried Kanoe. Her cheeks flush gently at the thought of all those attacks on her body and mind by the dozen or so monsters she has encountered so far. Perhaps it was not such a secret and it's just the students break down and accept it. Was she breaking down as well?

Kanoe gently pulls the box to her. What scared her the most about what could be inside was what her own reaction would be. Would she be like Clarice and blush and quiver in disgust. She knew she would but why was she doubting it now? If she did not completely freak out when she looks inside what would that make her and how would the other woman react to it? The witch bites down on her lip as she opens the box and looks inside.

Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:42 pm

It wouldn't be such a pretty sight for Kanoe's eyes to peer upon. Inside...were dozens of sex toys, all alined according to a piece of paper that was folded to the side. Dildos, vibrators, the works were all neatly packed inside. There were even two large bottles of enema. If Kanoe would look up, she would see a very disturbed Clarice.

"I-I can't believe this. I hardly know you and-and their forcing me to have sex with you. What kind'ave of school is this?" she asked, voering her face with her hands and bowed her head. The way she rested was having her hands keep her head up while her elbows held up her arms on the table. She was by far completely amazed with all the stuff in there that it wasn't truly that heavy.

She peers up to Kanoe with a sad expression, shaking her head once more. They were going to have to do it sooner or later...and there was nothing they could do about it, either.

"I think the worst part is that the video camera is for that sick headmaster's pleasure of watching us do it," she says and sighs, "So, what are we going to do?"

Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:52 pm

She felt her cheeks grow hot as she blushes deeply. She gently pushes the box back to the middle of the table and looks away. The project was to have sex with another woman? Kanoe did not want to believe it and makes herself look for directions in the box. Maybe it was just a joke. The teacher was disturbing but she never thought she was that disturbing.

"This has to be a joke," She says more to herself than Clarice, "Did you find directions in here? I mean...I don't think she would make us...I've never.."

A hand brushes a stray strand of black hair back behind her ear. She wasn't sure what to feel. Monsters didn't really give a choice it was more do or die and sometimes not even that choice. But, that teacher is giving a choice though an single sided one. No matter what, if they refuse they are both stuck. Nothing would stop them from this same project with the very same partners. It's like they are forcing the two less social people to become friends...or more. No, it's more they are trying to break the two women that actually seems a bit too aware of whats going on around the school.

The mention of the fact they were going to be seen by whoever the school staff wanted made her shiver in her chair. A horrible way of twisting the knife. This was humiliation. If the rest of the class has the same project, they will know whoever passed did this same act with another woman. If it's just these two, then the teacher would have a piece of evidence to toy with them further with. Kanoe could not even raise her head to look at Clarice. Part of her wished it wasn't a choice and just a monster tearing into her, there was no thought about it then.

"I don't know," She whispers faintly, wrapping her arms around herself, "We don't have a choice..."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:05 am

She felt her mouth run dry as Kanoe blushes deeply and pushes the box in the middle. Clarice slouches and looks to the box as if asking for it to change appearence. This was complete torture. The fact that this was Anatomy was such a horrible excuse to learn more then needed about sex organs. Her chest throbbed with every heart beat she had. How was she suppossed to cope with this? The headmaster watching this? Watching them...

"I've n-never either...oh my god. I'm sorry Kanoe. I really don't know what to do. This is some sick teacher. I don't want to...but she's forcing me to go through with this. I'm sure you feel the same. I just hope this doesn't have to be all bad. Atleast we're not being r-r-ravaged," she says, a lump in her throat formed to cut her off from saying anything else.

She, with her nervous and shaking hands, reached into the box and pulled out a rather large bumped dildo and stared at it. She pulled out the directions that were neatly foled and read it out loud.

"This project is to help cope with one another's confusion i-in reproductive understanding. To have sexual interaction with another woman will teach you what is the proper technique to have a baby.
This assingment is very important and will count 30% of your grade?!"
she blurted out once more. She turned to the dildo she held in her hand and noticed there was a switch on the side. Curiously she turned up slightly and dropped it on the table when it moved. it went up and down, vibrating as it did so. She adverted her eyes to Kanoe's and turned back to the dildo. She quickly turned it off and rummaged more through the box.

"Some of these things I've never even heard of before. How are we suppossed-oh of course there would be directions," she grummbled and flipped the paper on the desk, which gave complete instructions on how to use each item, "I-uhh I'm not exactly sure, but what would you want to do Kanoe? I don't want to fail, but I don't want us to degrade ourselves..."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:25 am

It sounded more like Clarice was trying to convince herself and make this look a bit less horrible. Kanoe's arms squeeze tighter around her body at the mention of being ravaged. Maybe she was right, this was just another student not a monster. But, she does not love this woman nor anyone else for that matter. The thought of meaningless sex sounded degrading in the witch's mind though the monsters continue to toy with her saying otherwise.

"Do not know," She mumbles, "Even if it is our grade, I cannot simply just suddenly have sex with you. I do not know you and no offense but, I prefer being alone and without partner."

She knows saying all this will do nothing. It will have to happen lest they stay another semester or even longer. After so many monster attacks, Kanoe was unsure her mind will survive any delays in her graduation. Four years, it seemed so far away. The sound of the vibrating dildo made the woman cringe like she heard nails running along a chalkboard. When it was turned off, she let out a long sigh.

"Umm...if we do this..." She says slowly, "Do we have to use those...things in the box?"

Kanoe quickly gets out of her chair and walks away. She shakes her head to herself. Her cheeks were a faint pink in frustration and embarassment. What was she thinking? Was this how they will break her? What does this school want from her?

Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:41 pm

Her hands became clammy as she shoved the dildo next to the box. This was all so overwhelming. She could understand what kanoe meant. She didn't want to do this either. She bit her lip and shut her eyes, giving a loud and nervous sigh.

"None taken. I don't even know your last name and their forcing us to intercourse with eachother. Of course I mean in no offense. Your very pretty-err what I mean is uhh your very beautiful, but I like to be alone aswell. Putting two anti-social people together sounds extremely stupid."

She gave a small sympathetic smile to Kanoe, noticing she was having just as a hard time as she. She got up as well, and patted Kanoe on the shoulder. She quickly withdrew and held her hand while blushing madly. What was she doing? She was never one to just try and comfort someone! And she even touched her. She went back to her seat and almost appeared to be sulking, her head hung low with her bangs covering her eyes.

"...sorry. Might as well try to get along. Or at least know eachother alittle bit. And I do think we h-have to use these i-items."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:56 pm

The witch blinks for a moment when she felt a hand rest on her shoulder briefly. Was this woman really trying to help her or was this just to get the grade and over with? What does it matter anyway? What will happen after the project is over, will they go on like nothing has happened? It was all very confusing and trying on the nerves. Kanoe returns the sigh with one of her own as she finally turns around.

"There..isn't much to say about me," She says softly, "I was sent here so I would not cause trouble or be a bother to them anymore. They were not fond of having a child who practices witchcraft."

She sits down in her chair. Brushing a few strands of hair away from her face, she looks up at Clarice. Kanoe had no idea what to consider this. It was like the project was forcing a date or at least a fling between two women. She was not particularly fond of either term and doubts Clair is either. Her hands rest on her lap, gently clenching her fingers nervously.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:56 pm

"Now if there's one thing I can't stand is someone whom feels sorry for themselves so much. I don't know you all that well, but for pity's sake woman, its not like your alone. I was sent here aswell. My father hated me and my mother sent me here as punishment for practicing witchcraft," she quickly covered her mouth and with eyes wide, she made a small squeek in a 'woops' fashion. She gets up and begins to pace.

Well, that was smooth. She knew Kanoe was a witch, but she was rather not so keen on anyone knowing she was a witch. But it was out there now. She had to get this gloomy woman from being so pitiful, but it was a tad sad she sacrificed her secret for it. If she could take back what she said, she would. But she couldn't, it was plain and simple. She heavied a deep breath and looked to her with her arms crossed.

"Well, the truths out. Go on. Make your jokes about how completely weak and stupid I must be. Everybody else does."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:48 pm

"Why would I do something foolish like that?" She replies, "If you really are a witch as well, what would be the point of a witch making jokes about another witch?"

She was a bit shocked herself. Another magic user on the island? That makes two witches, one who specializes in chi of some sort and one girl that had a slight affinity to plants, all students. This school really was strange. It's not uncommon for a school to have high standards for enrollment but, are they also looking for unique abilities as well? It could be just a lie. Kanoe had ways of checking flows of mana but, she saw no reason to do so. There was no real reason for this woman to lie to her.

"It's ok," She continues softly, "There is no reason to tell anyone your secret. And I know how difficult it can be to study and learn such a power. You are right, you are not a fool like the others."

It was about as close to an apology as she could make it at this point. They both shared at least one thing in common besides being non social. But, it did not change their predicament. Kanoe forces herself to finally stand up and take a look inside the box. The young witch did not have a word to describe the several different sex toys that they would have to use. Most of them didn't even look all that pleasing.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:30 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next