View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

She shut her eyes and gave a muffled sigh of relief. She had only met a few people whom could tell she was a witch...and it didn't turn out so pretty. Atleast for them anyways. Just in the fifth grade she had nearly severely injured a boy who picked up a rock and through it at her. She suddenly flowed back at him and sent it into his forehead. It bled and bruised slightly, and she was the one to blame for it all. Everyone thought she through the rock, truth was she never exactly touched it.

She notices her looking into the box and gives an expression of somewhat like defeat. She turned to the pentagram on the floor. She tried to distract herself from the box and scanned the drawing with much interest. She had summoned once, but decided it was not worth her time. That was an accident of course. It was probably one reason her mother sent her away. No one would be that happy for summoning a hurda in the house..

"Dare I ask, Kanoe, but what manner of magic using can you muster? I have noticed everyone is different with their powers. You don't have to answer me, since you hardly know me. I'm just curious is all."

Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:45 pm

Kanoe closes the box with a sigh. Some of the items in there she really did not want to find out what they were used for. If a non caster were to ask the same question as Clarice, she probably would have been more apprehensive to answering. She never liked admitting how brutish and blunt her channeling tends to be. But, giving away some of her knowledge tends to be returned and the witch could use all the power she can get right now. With a quick word and a snap of her fingers, the four candles around the pentagram spark to life. The candles did not provide much more light with all the other lights on though.

"Mostly just channeling fire and darkness in a raw form," She answers, "Summoning tends to be rather difficult. And learned a few other things since I have arrived on the island."

She decides it best to leave out some of the costs of learning those few other things along with how her successful summoning ended. The thought of one particular spell crosses her mind for the project but she immediately buried the thought with a slight blush. They were learning more about each other but, can they really take that extra few steps suddenly be close. It just seemed so difficult. She really hopes to make that teacher burn for this.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:10 am

Clarice watches with slight interest. She watched the fire flicker slightly. With sudden wave of her hand, the fire gathered from the candles in a manipulated ball form right in the middle of the summoning area. It was then so sudden that they went back to the place they were born and flickered once more on the candles.

"I see. I'm not able to control darkness. But I can manipulate the elemnts around me by will. I can turn its forms into anything I desire, whether a monster or rope or any other sorts you can think of."

Being so honest with this woman seemed to keep Clair stiff and nervous. She seemed so...inclosed in an emotional barrier at that point, blocking out all means of any type of human sanity from her expression. It was hard-no, it was impossible for Clair to open anymore information to the young witch, but she could atleast be vague.

"I uhh have another. Its...probably worse then controlling darkness ina sense. The darkness itself would idle such a cursed gift I have."

Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:24 am

Clarice made it look so easy which made Kanoe a bit jealous. Was this woman self taught as well or had a teacher? The dark witch had no ability to control much beyond what she gathers in her hands and even then it can get unstable. Yet this student was able to easily move four separate flames into a smoldering orb and return them to their candles. Such control was many levels beyond her. But, Clair mentioned being ravaged as well. Despite having such power and control, even she gets caught. Was it hopeless to resist the monsters afterall?

Kanoe had lowered her gaze some. She banishes the thought about monsters for now, it was not the time for it. It was disappointing that the other mystics she has met seem to have abilities better than hers or at least to her. The young woman shakes her head slightly at the mention of Clair's cursed gift.

"It's fine," She says simply, "We all have our secrets. At least you told me a little bit. There is not much to me beyond my studies. I...I really do not know what to say about our situation."

Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:06 pm

She could feel the jealousy writhing from within Kanoe and shook her head to it. It may appear she had control of her powers, that didn't mean it was a good thing. Sometimes...the magic controls you even.

"I think there's alot more to you then you think there is, Kanoe. You have to keep your mind open. It took me awhile to realize my full potential. it was just before I was sent here," she staes and looks to the toys with a shiver, "I'm not sure. We'll h-have to get started soon, anyways. Umm...if it makes you feel better, I'll allow myself to be the one used first. Sorry if that sounds a tad odd."

It did sound odd. She made it sound like she was sacrafcicing herself, which was not true in the least. She figured it might aswell be her first, though. It didn't appear Kanoe was the willing one to go through with and get it over with.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:22 pm

"No, it doesn't really make it any better," She replies, "If we take turns, then it will take twice as long and gives them longer to gawk at our bodies. But, we do have to get started soon since it is due tomorrow."

Slowly, she removes her necklace and sets it on the table. The witch begins loosening her black robes and lets them fall off her shoulders. Her arms remain wrapped across her chest, keeping the robe held up for now. A small tattoo could be seen between her collarbones on her pale chest, a brushstroked black flame. She blushes faintly as she uses one arm and pulls out a vibrating rod that splits off into a Y shape ending in a phallus on each side.

"We...We just have to cum once right?" She whispers softly, "That's all they need to see?"

She turns and walks over to her bed. Since they were doing this in her room, might as well use her bed as well. Can't be any worse than the demons and monsters that have used it as well.

Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:36 pm

The thought of being looked upon for a long time while naked seemed to stir Clair into biting her lip harshly. Such a torturous thing she must go through to get a grade...how well degrading it was, having to be used as a wantan slut. She too, slowly began to undress aswell, giving such a blushing appearence it was beyond comprehension she didn't pass out from the heat exuding from her face.

She slowly walked to the box and took the vibrating dildo very timidly and began to go off to where Kanoe was and sat on her bed, but it was almost as if she wasn't as she sat so close to the edge. She wasn't exactly invited to be so close to the woman, so she kept fare distance. As her body began to become even more clammy, she soon realized she was...being turned on by seeing Kanoe sway such draping robes towards the bed and that sex toy in her hand. She cleared her throat and completely took her shirt off to reveal a creamy bra that fitted snuggly to her mounds.

It was hard trying to keep such a calm mind at this point. Infact, it would be considered impossible as she gazed up at the video camera. The way she stared made it look like it was mocking her. Her tattoed cross was clearly visable at this point.

"It-it doesn't say, but I can imagine they want us to endure alot longer then that. Kanoe, are you the least it concerned with err...what these might do to us?" she asked very nervously, giving a quick glance to her and returning to her own little problem in her hand.

"I'm not trying to prolong this, oh jeez what am i trying to say? Should we be...lubricated for this?" She fidgeted, completely tense and stiff. She definitly looked the part of emberrassment and shame if there could be such a combination at once.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:00 am

She nearly slaps herself in the face as her eyes drift a bit, lingering over the woman's lovely orbs. The only other time she was with a woman was her mistress and that only involved magical tentacles ravaging her body. Kanoe found the other student to be rather attractive. She sets the Y shaped dildo down on the bed, using the movement as an excuse to look away. Her robes slip down her body, revealing a black bra tightly holding in her own luscious breasts.

"I've...been through worse," She whispers softly, "Like you said, at least we are not being ravaged by monsters. I..I don't know, I've never done this before. Th-There might be some in the box. If not..we..we will have to do something...to get into the mood."

Kanoe stumbles over her words as she blushes deeper. Her cheeks burn with blood as she shakes her head. Compared to the many monsterous rapes she has suffered, this should be nothing. But, this was different. She did not know what to think or feel nor she has no idea what is going through Clair's mind right now. Perhaps the same thoughts as her. How can you ask two people to pleasure each other when they have no desire to do so? This was just cruel. Doing it with another human did bring some relief compared to the large tentacle monsters and such. But, that's what scared her more. The feeling that this was ok and better. Before she arrived on the island, she would have never considered such a thing. But now, it felt like part of her mind was slowly being shut off and broken away. The woman shifts a bit on the bed uncomfortably.

Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:58 am

Did she realize that Kanoe had been looking at her breasts and felt her small arousal for this situation did she blush incredibly. She could the ever suspensful thoughts of what she was going to do that made her quiver. She drifted her gaze from Kanoe's face down to other sorts and bit her tongue sharply to bringher dirty mind back to reality. What was wrong with her? This was a woman! How could she dare think of mingling with another sex so vile-like?

She blushed even more, if it were possible, by the feeling of her nipples beginning to harden. Hopefully, the other witch would be to preoccupied with her own problems to realize it. The fact that she was being aroused so easily by Kanoe's appearence made her shudder. It was bad enough that her body was turned on by being ravaged, now she was liking this girl whom she didn't even know her last name to!

Oh-okay...I'll umm I'll see if there is anything to-to...aid us," her hoarse voice spok out. She cursed herself from giving out so much emotion in one sentence and got up. It was the perfect time to start stripping her jeans of aswell. After pushing the pants down, she lifted them up and tried to very modestly cover her backside in emberrassemnt. Not that she thought Kanoe would look, it was fear if she happened to glance that worried her. It was a sad fact she was very self-conscious that caugh her off guard. Or maybe she was just trying to be human, it was a mystery.

She started digging through the box in hopes that she didn' walk all the way over here in vain...

Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:47 am

Sex with another woman? Kanoe was sure her rituals have done more vile things. The only thing that keeps her hesitating was her own pride. Or perhaps it was her sanity. She always believed she was not like the other students. Even thought she was higher above them, better than them. The monsters tried to crush that pride and now the school had put her in a position where she had no other choice but to swallow her pride and become like the other horny little students.

What's the point of thinking about it? She should just focus on the facts. They had no choice. The rest didn't matter and would only make this more difficult. It's not degrading if one doesn't have a choice right? Ugh, that sounds stupid. She did not have a choice on the monsters and those were beyond degrading. Kanoe shakes her head to herself, she just needs to get this over with. The woman raises her head just as Clarice began to shed her jeans. The thought of getting it over with was burned away as her cheeks blushed even redder. She bit her lip to keep from gasping out loud as she immediately looks away. This was stupid. Just a body, it's just a body. The way Clarice was sounding, she was probably not doing much better with dealing with this.

"I'm sorry..." She whispers, "I...I wish I knew a better..I mean a faster way to get this over with."

Kanoe slips the rest of her robes off, revealing black panties that matched her bra. The fabric had more lace that was to be expected from someone who had no interest with such things. She lets the black robes slide off the side of the bed as she turns around and sits down facing away from Clarice. It was a bit easier to speak and yet harder when she was not looking at the other student's beautiful body. Now, this sudden feeling of anticipation was lingering in her mind as she kept her gaze averted.

"I...I won't watch you," She begins hesitantly, "Or you can use the bathroom to change into what you want..."

Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:59 pm

Clarice could only give a small gasp before covering it up with a cough. Kanoe's body seemed so beautiful compared to her's as she stripped off to her undergarments. Her pale skin played so perfectly wih her personality...her mounds were probably~SLAP! Sure enough her hand collided with her face and left a small red mark across it. She didn't care if Kanoe witnessed such a violent and almost insane act, she had to do it. Her mind was starting to go to the gutter, thinking of her own body pressed against a slightly appearing cold body only to be warmed by it...she could feel her arousal rise even more, a sudden sqish of liquid against flesh made her realize she was already wet. It couldn't get more emberrassing then this, or it could possibly. The sudden suuggestion nd could only chuckle nervously.

"Umm Kanoe, I appreciate the thought...but I'm going to have to get naked anyways. Going into the bathrom isn't going to help em all that much," she says, though tries to make it as if she is nervous so not to point out Knoe's flawed statement. It as an nice thought, though. FInally, she found what she needed, or Kanoe needed atleast. Lubricant, she grabbed it and went to sit on the bed next to Kanoe. She shakingly handed the bottle to her, only to have her hand brush against her soft thigh. She quickly withdrew it and adverted her eyes forward.

"S-sorry. My h-hand slipped."
Why was this so difficult? Surely monsters ravaging her form was worse...but could it be she as...falling...for Kanoe?

Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:19 pm

Kanoe was not sure what to do as she waited. Her fingers curl and grip the sheets at her sides. Turning away from Clarice was not helping. The woman's mind drifts as the image of the other student's body continues to flash in her thoughts. Clair was no fool like the others, she was smart and... Her breathing grew a bit deeper as she remembers the cross on the woman's shoulder blade. How her gaze drifted down as she stripped off her pants. The witch shakes her head, trying to stop thinking but her mind drifted to the front how she nearly gawked at the woman's full breasts.

The sudden slap shocked her back into reality. For a moment she thought she slapped herself. But it the sound came from behind her causing her to turn around and look at the mark Clair left on her own face. It must be torture for her as well. She must seem like a complete fool to her. Kanoe sits still on the bed as she waits for Clarice to be done searching.

The young woman did not look up when she felt the other student sit down beside her on the bed. Her mind was tearing itself apart and she did not know why. She could feel her heart pounding inside her chest as she felt her body grow warmer. She thought her entire body was blushing by the warmth she felt. Kanoe's eyes widen as she felt something brush by her thigh. Her heart skips a beat as the warmth of Clair's hand quickly moves away from her. Only one other time has she ever felt warmth like that and it was from her only friend she had. She never knew how good the warmth felt until she found herself alone again. She let her hand slowly reach and touch the hand that had touched her thigh, letting it rest over hers.

"We...We aren't like them.." She says softly, "I won't think any less of you, Clarice."

Her voice dies off in the end. Stray strands of long black hair stream down her face as she kept her eyes forward and lowered. She must sound stupid but, she felt like she needed to try and comfort the other.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:47 pm

It was quite the contrary. She never once thought of Kanoe being stupid...more then ever she believed she was intelligent beyond her years, and she had the pleasure of having a conversation with her. The heat, though made it difficult. Whether it was the heat in the room or her own body didn't matter. If the temperature could just turn down just a tiny bit. As she felt herself becoming more aroused, she couldn't help but glance up to make ye contact with Kanoe. She could imagine her gaze stayed on her for the longest time only to be interrupted by a warm touch on her hand. Blinking and having not felt any movement caused her to peer down with wide eyes. The warm touch was Kanoe's. She couldn't but smile to it. Such a kind gesture nearly brought her to tears. Infact, unshed drops made her eyes sparkle as she grasps the hand with a gentle tightness. She placed her other hand ontop of it and sighed deeply, closing her eyes and taking in Kanoe's feelings. She found her small arousal as well, and found it...quite flatering.

The words Kanoe spoke rang in her mind, "I won't think any less of you, Clarice." Such kindness made her breathing labor harder.

"I won't either. I have no reason to," she replies, peering up to Kanoe and gives one of tose truly unfake smiles. She couldn't remember the last time she felt this way before...happy in such a situation. Situation...it was not a situation to her anymore. It was more of a convienent date. "Your a strong woman Kanoe. Maybe that's why I'm feeling uhh-what I-I meant to say is...gah! Why is it so hard to talk to you?" she dribbled over her words like jello being played with by a child in a cup. She breathed in deeply and then out.

"Maybe that's why I think...this," and with a sudden flurry of bravery, she leans over and plants a soft kiss right on Kanoe. Her eyes closed very slowly, enjoying the moist lips of Kanoe's. She could only hope she wasn't being to forward ith the witch. She needed to feel some contact between them then besides hands. She silentl apologized for the kiss,but it was unfrortunate it felt so good...

Last edited by Clarice on Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:26 pm

She felt some relief when Clair accepted her hand. Kanoe finally lifts her gaze and looks over at the other woman. The young witch couldn't help but blink in confusion at the sight of the smiling face of Clarice. Was she...happy? The tears in the woman's eyes caused them to shine from Kanoe's point of view. Such an attractive and intelligent woman. Part of her was happy as well, she would not want anyone else to be her partner. The thought made her cheeks burn as she continues to gaze at her. But, Clair was stumbling as well as she spoke to the witch. This woman thought she was strong and had...feelings for her? She never felt this way before and never had anyone have the same feelings about her. The air around her felt so hot. She felt dizzy and slowly begins to lower her gaze again, thinking the room would start spinning.

Spinning was an understatement of what happened next. Suddenly warm lips were pressed to her own. This sudden act briefly brought up what was left of her shell. At first, it must have felt like kissing a wall to Clarice. Time seemed to stop as Kanoe quivers before the other woman's moist lips giving her a gentle but long kiss. Her eyes were wide open in shock. The room was not spinning but rather her world seemed to be crashing under a flood of emotions she never knew she had. Slowly, her shivering hand tightens around Clair's. The witch's head tilts slightly as her lips part, returning the kiss with one of her own. She closes her eyes as she felt tears well up. She always thought such emotions were weakness and not needed. But, for a moment of weakness, she wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:23 am

Clarice gave a slight moan as she held Kanoe's head with a single hand. It was hard to understand two people whom were beyond anything as physical contact, yet here they were...two witches mingling in eachother's lips as some couple whom haven't seen eachother in years. Clair took another step and deepened the kiss, allowing her tongue to slip into Kanoe's mouth and gently carress her's. Such excitement and lust, it was surprising the blonde haired girl didn't give any other signs then just small moans.

But she wasn't an animal, she could contain herself. Her hand that had gently tightened with the young witche's let go and ran it up and down her wrists. It slowly rose to find its place on Kanoe's shoulder, as she presses abit harder onto the other's. Of course pressing more against her would cause them both to fall over onto the bed with her being ontop. But she didn't mind being the domaninte one fore the time being.

She might as well make it work out for the other witche's best interest and cause it to be something memorable. Though it was true in Kanoe's own mind, Clarice had never felt such heat in her body before and it was creating sensation she wouldn't register as human. It was hard holding herself from tearing that black bra off an squeezing those perfect mounds, or ripping those panties off and digging two fingers into those netherlips and drive the other witch to orgasm.

But she'd start out slow, working her free hand over the woman's left breast and gave it a squeeze befor she drew her index finger over the nipple through the fabric and flicked it over to make it perk up. Breaking th kiss finally to allow room to breath and talk, she looked into he other girl's orbs and gave a look of desie and happiness, "You know, Kanoe. You really know how to work on someone's emotions and make them want you," she says rather heatedily and brings her lips down on her cheek and gave it a quick peck.

"If you want, I can stop this so we can retain soem dignity...if we need dignity right now."

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next