View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 A Walk Through the Woods...sure. (Czin) 

Post A Walk Through the Woods...sure. (Czin)
It was a wonder why Clarice decided to take a small stroll in the woods. She was bored with going to class at this hour and since it was mere study hall, might as well get some fresh air...or something along the lines. Maybe she'd do alittle magic practice out here. There was no one to actually witness winds or earth bing manipulated by some force of nature to either gawk or scream about it.

As she trudged further into the forest path, she couldn't help but keep her guard up. Being alone meant you were liable for attack and she was fully prepped for it. A few words and some unfortunate monster would end up in ashes from the sun's heat. Still, one can't help but feel vulnerable. But being in her white robes meant it would prove difficult ho to open the attire for any access and that might leave a spot open for her to counter in. She had to think this through if she wanted to survive one time...just one time alone without being assaulted.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:59 pm

Unfortunatly that time was not today. A figure not to far steps out of a blackish shadow portal into the forest. He flex's his muscles, and cracks his joints some a look of irritation on his face. 'Damn body, hopefully after i syphon some energy this wont be much of a problem' he thinks and looks into a puddle at his reaction. Not long before he looked up he spotted a women dressed in white walking through the forest path. 'Well, at least i wont have to look for an energy source' he thinks trailing after the women silently.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:06 am

She gives a heavy sigh and continues walking. Finding what would appear a nice clearing, she urns her glaring yes behind her and crosses her chest.

"You know...I can sense emotions, whatever you are. You might as well come out instead of trying a sneak attack. I'm really not in the mood for this so if ou could jsut step out and allow me to vanquish you, that would be appreciated."

Though she knew that was a fat chance that it would willy nilly just step and say hit me, it was worth to tell the creature that she knew where it was and that it hiding in the shadows wasn't working. Having crossed her arms caused her luscious orbs to push out, though that was the last thing on her mind. She drew hr hands out and manipulated the air into some sort've wind creature. It reared its head back and was ready to size up any opponent it saw. She wasted no time in going defensive incase they actually did come out in a sudden rush. Perhaps she would be fully prepared this time.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:19 am

He makes no move to seem threatening as he walks out of the foilage. He glances up at the wind creature then back at her one eyebrow raised. He seemed human in every which way there could be.

hmmmm...not bad.....so there are students here with magical abilities....i thought it was just a rumor....especially since this is a girl school.

He says as if he never thought a women could posses magical powers. His stance even portrayed that he thought she was weak and insignificant. He stands their arms folded almost at ease despite there being a air creature ready to tear him to pieces if she wanted to try.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:30 am

"Oh, so we're sexist I see? Feh, I have no ime for some ignorant and cocky demon of some sorts comment on my abilities. But it is only your opinion so I can ignore it," she hisses, her stance still stayed the same.

Great...so now they had completely arrogant monsters on the island. She rolled her eyes at the thought of the way he stood. Like she cared what h thought, but if he tried so much as to harm her hair, she would show him the true meaning to saying "Hell hath no wrath like a woman's scorn."
She narrowed her eyes to him and gave a small huff to him, as if she mocked his appearence.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:38 am

He cared little what she thought of him, though his eyes did narrow just a bit at her characterizing him and the huff.

if your so confident on your abilities...why not try and test them? if your abilities are better then i think...why are there many stories about you falling into traps and getting raped easily?

He says smiling smugly knowing that even if she did attack it would be useless.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:00 am

She huffed once more and waved off his attempt to make her give him a demonstration.

"You shouldn't believe everything you hear. And yes I am very confident in my abilities...are you?" she growled back, not bothering to attack him. if he didn't attack soon, she was going to ignore him and walk off. Its not that she actually didn't care of him coming in to get her in the back, it as his attitude that was really ticking her off.

"I'm not very fond of talking about my personal lif, so I would appreciate it if...you appearing to be a man, to be a gentlemen and stay ou of my bussiness and worry about your own."

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:16 am

instead of answering he raises a semi closed, palm down hand. In a quick movement he extends his hand palm towards the air beast. Faster then she can react the air pulses in a flash tearing the creature apart forcing it to dispel.

hmmmm.......late reaction...this bodies still needs some getting used to

He says cracking his wrist, then looking at her.

Any other pets you can create?

He asks sarcasticly.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:49 am

She merely tapped her arms with her crossed hands and gave scoffed.

"Plenty more..." and with that, sh conjured a fiery beast, born from the rays of the sun and as it jumped up to kill this intruder, she let her magic drift off, only to let balls of fire fall upon him. What was this guy trying to pull? Was he trying to get her to give examples? What was this guys game?

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:29 am

He doesnt move as the fire balls and the creature collide with an invisible barrier which redirects the beast and magic back at her. While that happens he doesnt even twitch as small unnoticed yet cuts go into her robe.

I'm taking a guess when i say your abilities only go from wind, sun, and mabey one additional element? He asks as if interested.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:44 am

"Well, since you seem to be taking a nicer tone with me, I'll give some ino. My powers are based on the elemnts around me. Water, ice, fire, wind, air, etc.

She doesn't flinch even as cuts scrape deep into her arms and legs. She had been through tougher pain and could handle this...atleast for now.

She stopped her assault or the moment to take a breather. Such high mgic and even with all her mana was tiring. She was going to try and hold off as much as possible. Last thing she needed was for him to attack and her not be strong enough to defend herself.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:04 am

Elements 'around' you?.....meaning if there was no ice you cant use ice magic?.....and here i thought the loss of stamina on your side was due to to much magical strain....not total inexperiance.

Let me show you true experience

He says raising his hand again this time sending out blunt long pieces of ice flying at her at high speeds. Not a second is wasted as soon after that lightning erupts from his palm ,and from the ice attack, breaks through any barrier she had constructed slamming into her yet only making her fly back some and losing her breath from the impact.

Before she lands though the trees near her send out vines which wrap around her limbs and constrict tight so she would have no leverage. As she dangles there he walks slowly towards her with a grin on his face.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:41 pm

SHe gave a small yelp as she was flown back and wrapped into vines. SHe gave an aggravated growl and gripped the vines on her arms and wrapped her feet around them as well. A sudden smell of burning plants filled the air as they disinegrated from her limbs and she dropped down to her feet. She brushed off the vine's ashes from her robes and she quirked a brow to him.

"I experience enough as it is. I don't take kindly to people who insult my magic dealings."

She placed her hands together and began to speak spidery words. If the thing had any emotions or feelings, he would start to feel them being maniupulated into her will. He would start to feel quilt despair and saddness if her magic was strong enough for him.

Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:36 pm

He raises an eyebrow as she begins to speak enchanted words. Despite being in a fake body he was still far above these silly tricks, yet played along just for the hell of it for a bit. He would allow her some small hope before showing her despair.

.oh.....oh..my god....i'm...i'm so sorry- He says cutting himself off to wipe his eyes as if he was truly sad and guilty before looking back at her.

so...sorry that......your a total idiot He says the last part smiling evily before the shadows around her spring forth and bind her, harder and painful as well as covering more are so she couldnt move an inch.

Try burning darkness, yet a warning....darkness can burn you as well....since you such a pathetic magic user..added to that a girl He says begining to walk towards her slowly again.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:07 am

She gave a loud yelp and grunt as she was bound so tightly and painfully. She glared daggers at him and spat at his feet before gritting her teeth.

The added faking of her magic and the insults made her blood boil. SHe scoffed at him and could atleast advert her eyes away from him.

"Not like I care what you think. Your comments only go so far if I'm affected...so have fun with that," she hissed and sighed, completely calm and annoyed in this situation, even if she was bound. She was rather tired of every single monster showing her up in the battle of wills...she was not about to lose this time...at least not so quickly.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]