View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Bad Day, Getting Worse (Open for any monster) 

Post A Bad Day, Getting Worse (Open for any monster)
It was just one of those days.

Rachel had woken up this morning with a splitting headache, having hit her head in the middle of the night on her nightstand. She looked at her alarm clock, and a look of total disbelief filled her face.

"11 O'clock! How....what?! Damn it!" she exclaimed. Being 2 hours late for class was sure to cause a whole plethora of problems with not only her teachers, but her grades, which had be backsliding for the last two weeks.

She leapt from her bed in a hurry, but tripped in her blanket, falling face-first to the carpet. She stood up quickly, and checked herself for injury. After a few brief moments of consideration, she bolted to the closet, and threw on the cleanest uniform she had.

"DAMN! I forgot my laundry again!" she screamed, running out the door.

4 grueling hours later, she returned to her room a god-awful mess. Her uniform looked like hell, her hair disheveled, and a furious look of contempt. She had encountered both teachers whose classes she had missed, receiving a severe reprimanding from both, only to be late to her third class.

Lunch proved worse, as she tripped over a shoelace and fell face-first into her mashed potatoes. The rest of the student body got a huge kick out of that, as she ran crying from the lunchroom.

So after surviving tardiness, humiliation, and the occasional sexual harrassment from some of the male teachers, all Rachel wanted to do was relax, as she flopped onto her bed and shut her eyes in disgust.

"And this damn headache won't go away!!!" she yelled.

Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:31 am

For the first time in his life, Cukoo found himself lost on the island. The massive black blob had wandered too far off from his usual path between the pools and the ocean, forcing him to try and find his way around locations he did not know. As his bulkish form slid slowly across the ground, he noticed several buildings off in the distance. The massive blob slowly crept towards the buildings, peering into several windows to try and figure out where he was.

After looking into several windows, the huge blob realized that he was the rooms which the young girl stayed in during the night. He had tried to find these buildings on several occasions, hoping to take one or two young girls inside the buildings and drain them of their sweet sexual juices. Now, it appeared that he would have his chance.

The blob's dark blue eyes gazed through window after window before finally seeing a lovely young girl laying down on a bed. The black blob laughed silently as he gazed at the young girl, admiring her shapely body. He knew that she would be a delicious treat...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:24 am

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Profile WWW

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Her head throbbing, Rachel laid on her bed and unbuttoned her blouse, exposing her soft pink bra. She pushed her hair from her eyes, and sighed heavily in disgust.

"Well, at the very least, now all that's left is to go to sleep, and try to have a better, well, much better day tomorrow..."

And with that statement, the fatigue of her day became too much, and she drifted into a light sleep.

((OOC: Sorry, Jezebel, not this time, maybe another.
And I also apologize for the slow responses....share a computer *Pulls trigger*))

wishes she were a catgirl, lol

And yes, redheads do it better ^_^

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1447&p=29820#p29820 - Profile

Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:13 am

Cukoo laughed silently to himself as he gazed into the small room, watching the young girl unbutton her shirt as she began to fall asleep. The massive blob's dark eyes locked onto her pink bra, holding tightly to her full breasts. He could tell from the simple sight of her that she would be delicious. The only problem now would be how the huge blob would get into the room without waking her.

Several thick tentacles slowly extended out from Cukoo's blobbish body, gripping the window frame and opening it slowly. Looking up and down the sides of the window, he knew he would be able to fit inside. He would just have to contort and lengthen body a bit as he slid in. The large black blob slowly began to slide his huge form through the window onto the floor below. The sides of his slimy body rubbed against window frame, squeezing tightly through the hole.

After several silent moments, Cukoo's full body slid into the room. The black blob laughed silently again as his body grew back to it's full size, growing nearly eight feet tall. Unfortunately for Cukoo, the ceilings in this building were a bit too small for his taste, forcing the top of the huge blob to press against it. His dark blue eyes locked back onto the young girl, still sleepy gently on her bed. She would be truly delicious...

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:53 am

Jen rolled over in the direction of the massive black blob, looking directly at it, but in her half awake daze, not actually seeing it. She stared off in its direction, but fortunately for it, the monster blended into the dark room enough for it to go unnoticed. She sat up in her bed, and stared around the room, thinking she had heard a noise coming from the shadows....

Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:55 pm

The massive black blob stood motionless as the young girl leaned up and gazed back and forth. Luckily for the black blob, it appeared that he blended in nicely with the dark, giving Cukoo the perfect oppotunity to trap the young girl just how he saw fit.

Gazing past the young girl, Cukoo looked up and down her soft bed. Laughing silently to himself, the massive blob slowly and quietly slid past the lovely young girl and placed himself next to one side of her bed. The black blob extended out a long flat piece of himself, forming what looked like a long bed sheet of black slime and gently placed it onto the bed behind the young girl. If everything worked out perfectly, she would simply lay back onto Cukoo. Once that occurred, he would be able slide the rest of the slimy sheet under her body and bind her tightly to the bed.

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:18 am

"My mind is playing tricks on me damnit." she muttered, oblivious to the unwanted presence of the beast. She struggled to see in the dark for a moment more, but finally, after much frustration, she gave up and lay back down. But there was something amiss....

"Eeew, was I sweating in my sleep?!" she exclaimed

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:06 am

The young girl could not have placed herself any better back down onto the bed, which was now completely covered by a thick coating of slime from Cukoo's blobbish body. The thick slime acted to Cukoo's will, almost as though it was part of his body. In an instant, the thick slime went to work.

Two thick tentacles quickly sprang up from the now black bed, quickly binding her arms and wrists together and pulling them tightly over her head. Several other thick tentacles quickly lashed around her ankles and knees, binding her legs together tightly. Another tentacles quickly pulled away any covers still left on the bed, tossing them out the window.

Slowly, Cukoo allowed himself to be visible to the young well-bound girl. His massive blob-like body stood nearly eight feet tall, though he would have been taller if not for the low ceiling of the dorm room. Several more thick black tentacles began to extend out from his huge form and slide their way towards her lovely bound body as a huge hole began to open in the front of the massive blob. Slowly, the hole took the shape of a large mouth, lined with hundreds of thin tentacles and a long, black tongue. As soon as the mouth opened, a deep laugh filled the air as Cukoo said, "hello my dear. You look delicious."

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:22 am

It take Rachel all of about five seconds to realize, "hey, something bad's happening," but as soon as the realization hit her, panic set in, causing her to let out a blood-curtling shriek, her body thrashing violently, trying to free herself.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:12 am

Another deep laugh filled the small room as more thick black tentacles began to extend out from Cukoo's massive body. The young girl squirmed and wiggled with all her strength against the "bed" which had her bound so tightly. More thin tentacles began to emerge from the black slime below her, slowly wrapping around her waist and hips and pinning her even tighter to the soft black cushion of Cukoo's body covering her bed.

The thick tentacles around her wrists slowly began to pull upwards, while the black tentacles around her ankles and knees pulled downwards, stretching her body completely. Gazing down, Cukoo admired his new prize, staring at her fully formed breasts and shapely hips. "You certainly look tasty, my dear," laughed Cukoo once again. "Only one way to find out for sure." Slowly, Cukoo's massive tongue began to slide from his large mouth, inching towards her tightly bound body.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:37 am

Rachel screamed as loud as she possibly could, trying to get the attention of anyone, absolutely anyone who might be roaming through the dorm hallways. She felt the thing, whatever it was, pulling on her arms and legs, spreading her out, and she was scared that whatever this was was going to tear her in half.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:24 am

The young girl's screaming was slowly starting to upset the massive blob, something which he would remedy quickly. As his thick black tongue slid towards her tightly bound body, it suddenly shoved itself deep into her open mouth the instance she tried to let loose another scream. Another deep laugh filled the small room as Cukoo's rough tongue pressed itself deep into the young girl's small mouth, rubbing and twisting around inside her.

Two more thick tentacle suddenly extended out from Cukoo's massive body, quickly lashing around the girl's tight blouse and ripping it off her chest. The blob's dark blue eyes locked onto her tight bra, barely containing her full breasts. Another thick tentacle worked it's way down her belly and slowly began to pull her small skirt down her smooth hips and thighs. Cukoo's constantly shifted his eyes up and down her lovely body, knowing that soon he would gain a full taste of all she had to give him.

Cukoo's Profile

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:09 am

Rachel's scream was cut abruptly short by the forced entry of a tentacle into her mouth, which caused her to gag hard. This simply caused her to start thrashing more violently. She twisted her body in every way possible trying to free herself, but her panic just made a new problem. With a sickening pop, Rachel's left shoulder became dislocated, and she screamed into the tentacle in agony, biting down on it as hard as possible.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next