View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Never Too Old to Play With Dolls (Nisha) 

Nisha tentavly stepped off the 'pedestal' In fact she was really awed. Part of her also didnt want to anger the monster, a part of her was disusted.

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
"Well? What do you think? Did I capture your beauty in stone?"

*The demon crossed his arms as he watched her approach the statue, grinning widely with his skinless face. His wings fluttered slightly, a sign of his pleased state. The dolls seemed to settle down somewhat as well, turning to watch her with glowing red eyes, not moving as she made her way between them.*

The Doll House

Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile YIM

"its... unequalled..." she brethed softly. "I dont really know what to say."

Unconsiusly her fear started ebbing way.

"If only it wasnt posed that way... she looks quite... scared.." she said truthfully. "but did capture every emotion"

"Almost as if she's breathing"

Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
((And a merry Christmas to you as well. ^_^ ))

"Go on. Touch your likeness. Tell me if I got anything wrong. Ah, and the pose is intentional. You see, I need a statue for something in the near future, and fear is a key element. I do believe I've captured that exactly."

*Akki's wings fluttered again, as a wider smile spread across his face. He eyed the near naked girl appraisingly. Hmm....I am a bit hungry after that....perhaps a meal would be in order. He sent his mind questing into the puppets surrounding them, ordering them to edge closer as the girl approached her statue. He stepped closer as well, eyes burning more fiercely as his lust rose within him.*

The Doll House

Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:45 pm
Profile YIM

She ently traced the hair, entranced by it. The lines were so smooth, flowing into one another.

It was almost as if... it wasnt her own body she was starin at.

It was another peice of rt, just like the ones she marveled.

Suddenly a thought popped in her head.

"Y-you're not going to place this outside a-are you?" She aksed, her voice tilting slightly in slight axiety as she spun to face him.

Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:55 am
Profile YIM WWW

*Akki stepped closer, lips curled in a mockery of a pleasant smile.*

"Why shouldn't I? Do you not want everyone to see the immortal depiction of your beauty?"

*The demon slowly moved within arm's reach of the girl and the statue, the puppets slinking further away to form a silently watching ring. The red glow in their lifeless eyes seemed to deepen with the building of their master's hunger.*

The Doll House

Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:40 am
Profile YIM

She stepped back, cringing slightly. If anyone saw that statue...

She looked back at it. It was clearly unmistakable as her.

She ran her options in her mind. She clearly had no way to defeat the guy, nor to subdue him. Her eyes landed on a nearby hammer. She made a sliht move towartds it, thinking she can destroy a substantial part before she 's gets caught

Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Oh? Do you not like your image? How unfortunate....She likes you, it seems."

*As the demon spoke, the statue of the girl slowly began to move, eyes beginning to glow the same red as the puppet throng surrounding them. Her hands reached for her model, one twisting in her blonde hair, the other snaring a wrist to pull her into a cold stony embrace, eternally smiling visage pressed to the warm skin of her chest.*

"See? She just wants a show of affection from her inspiration...her muse... How can you deny her such a simple pleasure?"

The Doll House

Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:06 am
Profile YIM

she cirsed inwardly pulling away. The stone was cold... very cold.

She winced as she can feel her hair being pulled.

"S-stop it bitch!" She screamed in frustration punching the statue, chipping part of its hair but making her knuckles bleed.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

*The statue seemed to ignore the struggling girl, inexorably pulling her tighter into an embrace, cold stone fingers gripping her hair and wrist tightly as she flailed at her aggressor.*

"Come now. You'll only hurt yourself doing that. Look, you've already cut your hand open."

*Akki smirked as the girl fought with her stone image, eyes drinking in the sight of her frantically fighting body. How long to let the statue play with her before I join in..hmmm.... The statue wrapped one chilly leg around the girl's waist, pulling her naked stomach and hips against the marble surface. The still smiling golem stroked the back of the girl's thigh with her heel slowly, mouth opening to let a stone tongue slide across lifeless lips.*

The Doll House

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:28 am
Profile YIM

"I t-told you g-get away from me" Nisha cried struggling even more. She ignored the slight stinging in her hand as she uwillingly got even closer to her image. She can feel the stone yank on her hair, feel the pain

"Dont think about it!"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:11 am
Profile YIM WWW

*The statue gave Nisha's hair a painful tug, forcing her head down slowly, stone lips opening to claim the living girl's mouth in a mockery of a kiss. The cold stone tongue forced itself into her warm mouth, unnaturally fluid and mobile as it twined around hers. The golem's other leg rose between the girl's legs, smooth marble rubbing against hot flesh, grinding gently across her mound. The leg wrapped around her waist pulled her closer still, trapping her against the golem, unable to break free of the strange assault.*

"Hmmm.....does art mimic life....or does life mimic art? Perhaps you can tell me?"

*Akki laughed as he approached the struggling girl, wings arching for a moment before folding down tight against his back.*

The Doll House

Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:53 pm
Profile YIM

She can feel herself faling, failing against the grip of her image.

Pressed against the stone, the grip around her was stubborn and unyeilding. Even as she fought back she can feel herslef tiring slowly.

The cold lips were also merciless, and the tongue parted hers effortessly. She would have bit but the material was too hard, and the action was useless.

She froze as she felt the cool limb between her legs, the smooth 'skin' rubbing agaist her. She could feel her face flushing again at the wetness returned. Since she was cut so near her climax she could feel the urge to be more... insistent.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

*The trapped girl felt a wave of feverish warmth wash over her as the demon neared, a momentary thrill of terror as his shadow covered her. Unable to turn her head, she could only wait for whatever he would do to her. She felt a cold pressure at the base of her spine, a flickering sensation like the tongue of a snake, the sensation traveling upward slowly, leaving a rapidly chilling trail of thin slime along her spine as it licked toward her neck. Warm, muscled hands joined the cold stone appendages on her skin, a demonic hand on each of her hips, fingers digging into her skin slightly as they dragged up her sides, tracing along her ribs almost playfully. The demon's breath was hot in her ear, the serpentine tongue slithering around her throat as he spoke.*

"I can smell your arousal....taste the tension in your body....you long for...release...would you like that, my muse? To lose yourself in the arms of our creation?"

The Doll House

Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:31 am
Profile YIM

Her body screamed for release, for pleasure. She had to struggle to keep herself under control.

She arched against the smooth skin of her image as she felt the tongue trail teasingly up her back. Her face flushed as her lips parted opning for a soft unbidden moan.

No i...cant...

She can feel her resolve slowly dissolving, breaking. The nails digging into her sentive skin only heigtened her arousal. Mixed with her 'training' under keemari she really has a hard time calming herself.

He can feel her voiceless gasps and moans as he wrapped his tongue around her neck. She was undoubthly ashamed by being so hot.

Her hands clenched as she dug her nails into her palm, doing her best not to give in.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next