View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

Though the young woman knew how to restrain herself as well, slowly all doubts and thoughts of stopping began melting away with the soft embrace. Her free hand gently slide around Clair's side. Fingertips lightly caress up and down the base of the other woman's spine. Her hand came to rest on the small of the other student's back as her partner took it a step further, feeling a warm wet tongue slide into her mouth. A moan vibrates from her mouth as the woman dances with her tongue. She could feel herself blush once more. Did she really make that sound? She could feel her heart flutter as she felt a gentle push against her.

Was this too fast? The question went unanswered as she lets herself fall back gently onto the bed. Her arm around Clair's body gently pulls the woman down with her. Despite this being a project created by a sick and devious teacher, she found herself not regretting what was happening. Kanoe's tongue slowly rubs and wraps around the other woman's, slowly sucking as she continues the deep kiss. Part of her did not want to admit it but, she wanted this now. No, she needed it. This woman was absolutely perfect. So little force and yet her partner knew how to make her nice and hot. A soft squeak followed by a mew of pleasure leaves her lips as she felt her luscious orb be squeezed. Her cheeks flush a soft crimson as she could feel her harden tit press through the fabric of her bra.

She was panting softly when the kiss was finally broken. The young witch was nearly in a state of shock as she gazes up into the woman's eyes. She felt hot, dizzy. Just the teasing peck on her cheek was enough to cause her heart to skip a beat. No doubt the woman on top of her could feel her own hot breaths as she tries to form words in her head.

"I...I don't think we lost any..anything," She whispers, "We..We are doing nothing wrong.."

Yes, that sounded right in her head. Though she did not say it, she wanted Clarice as well. Two people who desire one another wishing to show it physically, that sounds right she thinks. If it isn't, well...she never cared about what the others thought anyway. There was only one person she had any thoughts on at the moment and that woman was laying on top of her.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:22 pm

Clarice gazed at the woman below her with what appeared to be lust, desire and heated affection. Though she hardly knew the woman, the feelings and emotions the young witch emitted from her hot body was enough for Clair's profile of her. She tensed her shoulders as the woman's hands ran down her back, sending shudders and shivers up her spine quite delightful-like. The delictable kiss they shared still had the blonde's head in a fix of overjoy to the reaction she got from Kanoe.

She began rub abit harder on the teat, strengthening the sensation as she brought her face close to the other woman, though not touching her at all. She keppt her eyes on her as she paid attention to her other breast with her left hand, massaging both and pushing on the already hardeneing nipples. She could feel the moisture between her legs as she gave Kanoe pleasure, squishing softly and caused the witch to blush deeply from it. She was getting turned on pretty quickly. The sight of Kanoe's lovely body worked wonders on Clair's mind. She wanted to give everything she could to Kanoe, to make ehr feel betetr, to make her orgasm, to just know she was so aroused by her manipulations.

Sure she may not know all that much on a man's body, but she knew a woman's antomy. Though every woman was different, there always those spots that would make any girl scream in pure bliss and ecstacy. Its not like the blonde never masturbated, she would admit that freely. But right now her focus was on pleasuring the dark witch, just to see her blushing cheeks made her assume she was doing a good job. Her heart fluttered as Kanoe's feeling were shifted towards possibly being to fast for her. If she wanted it slow, whom was Clarice to deny such a request. She would stay on her luscious mounds for the time being, working them over and over until they hardened completely. Kanoe's hot breath was met with her own as she continued to stare into those beautiful orbs.

"I didn't think you-you would object. Tell me, prject partner...does it feel good? What I'm doing to you?" she asked curiously and gave them a tight squeeze before letting go, only flicking over those petite buttons ontop. If she didn't know any better, it almost felt like she was getting off on what she was doing too.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:59 am

The hands rubbing her breast quickly got a reaction from Kanoe. Her eyes close briefly as she couldn't help but moan as they rub through the fabric of her bra into her sensitive orbs. She opens her eyes only to suddenly bite down on her lip. Clair was hovering just before her face. Her cheeks blush deeply, hoping she did not bother the woman by moaning out loud right into her face.

Clair seemed different now. Her partner used to be quiet and mostly to herself. But now, it was like a switch was flipped within her. Did the same happen to her? Has she changed? The longer she gazed at those emerald green eyes, the more she found herself drawn into them. At this point there was nothing else in the world. Just Kanoe, her partner, and those hands massaging and stroking her breasts. The desire for this woman was quickly melting from a want into a much needed need. Her breasts were had firmed up nicely in Clair's hands. Engorged heavily with blood, her breasts were pressing hard against her now much tighter bra. Her nipples stuck out like thumbs even through the dark fabric. Part of her wanted to tear open her bra for this woman just to have a taste of what her partner's hands can do directly to her sensitive chest. The thought made her breathe deeper as she could feel her panties becoming soaked with her arousal.

Her blush deepens as the tight squeeze causes the young witch to squeak and groan in pleasure. Clair's question was easy to answer yet no words would form in Kanoe's mind. Any word she tried to think of was quickly replaced with a soft moan as those fingers flick over her tender peaks. Finally she simply nods as she wraps her arms around the woman. Her nails gently run up and down the woman's spine. Her other hand runs through the woman's blonde hair as she brought her lips closer, giving the woman a deep passionate kiss.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:03 pm

The reply she got didn't seem to bother Clair that it wasn't verbal. She looked down as she bit her lip, those lovely red color she made them have caused the yung woman to want to just slam her's ontop of them and enjoy their sweet taste. But she was going to make Kanoe nice and hot before she engorged herself with her body. She seemed to be eager in wanting her to make a more physical approach to her, but it appeared Kanoe was going to take the next step. Pressure felt against her back and soft touch behind her head made her comply to her need's and press her lips against her's once again. Such a lovely feeling this woman gave. She only glanced to the glint of the camera and just sighed to it.

Oh well, they were probably going to give them a good show if Kanoe wouldn't stop being so arousing to her. She felt her need grow more eager and decided it was time to take it up a notch. She gave her breasts their much need attention, and finally slipped her hands under them to give Kanoe what she craved. Though still ensnared in the kiss, Clarice's hands formed minds of their own. They wanted to feel Kanoe's skin, they need to feel the soft yet firmness of her mounds. She drew her hands around to Kanoe's back, making sure not to disrupt anything and finally unclipped the strap and slowly removed it. Now the woman's hard mounds were her's to manipulate, and manipulate she did. She eagerly grabbed them as if they were clinging her to life. Massaging, caressing, and squeezing was all she did as continued to kiss those lips passionately.

Her tongue entered her mouth without much warning and explored her naval cavity, while playing with the tongue that lived inside as well. She was becoming abit to horny for any slowness to come. She stared deeply into those blue orbs, watching for any reaction of what she was doing to take place. Nothing mattered at this point; school, parents, monsters, teachers...they all seemed so far away. Her mind was just set on pleasuring her partner until she couldn't anymore. This woman was amazing, so smart, so inquisitive and so ready to come out of her shell. Perhaps what action Clair was doing was brining her out of it. the nails running up and down her spine made her assume so.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:14 pm

The taste, the feel, the heat, who would of thought a kiss could be this good. This was much more gentle than any monster. Clair seemed to take things at the most perfect pace. Her partner knew just where to touch her and how to slowly please her body to yearn for more. More was definitely on the woman's mind and on her partner's as she felt her hands slide behind Kanoe's back.

The witch's eyes have long fell shut as she continues to suck softly at Clair's tongue. Her fingers glide down her partner's long hair as her other hand slides up the woman's spine. She was unsure what was going through the other student's mind. Perhaps she wasn't even sure about her own thoughts but, she felt the need to be closer to this woman. Her fingers followed suit with her partner's, unclipping and gently pulling down Clair's bra. She let her hands glide up the woman's sides, feeling the lovely curves of her form before sliding around her partner's back once more.

Her eyelids flutter as she felt the bare hands of Clarice take hold of her firm orbs. Feeling the woman's fair hands rub and grope her engorged sensitive flesh sent waves of pleasure through her body. Not wishing to break the embrace, Kanoe breathes in sharply through her nose as she felt the hot warmth of her partner's hands directly on her revealed chest. She did not even notice the camera that was watching the two. There was only Clarice. Her eyes remain close as her hands began to explore over the other woman. Both hands slide down her partner's back and over her hips. Her heart began beating faster as they feel over the other student's rear, squeezing gently onto her cheeks through the fabric of her panties before sliding down as far as she could down the woman's thighs.

Her thighs rub against each other, feeling her nectar squish through her soaked undergarment. She couldn't control herself any longer. Her hands slide up along Clair's sides once more. With every curve she felt, the flames of desire blazed hotter and hotter inside her. Kanoe wanted this woman. No, she needed her.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:15 pm

Clair's heart thumped in her throat, breathing seemed to not be much of an issue as she allowed herself to breath through her nose, only as much as life needed. She was extremely to busy to think about the facts of life right now. As she so gently flicked over those nubs, she began to take a tad bit harder so the feeling of arousal would remain. If she stayed to soft, Kanoe's pleasure would fade and the last thing the young witch wanted was for her partner to not feel pleasure. The hardness of her squeezing and caressing would suit herself just fine, but she could still only hope it didn't deter the woman below from enjoying it.

She gave a small muffled sigh as the other girl seemed to explore her body as well. Her soft touches tickled Clarice's senses which got her even more fixed on sending Kanoe to bliss and ecstacy. As her breasts now hung freely from their binds, the out sides of them began to rub incidently against Clair's arms as she continued her assault. As hands began to travel lower down her frame, Clair understood what was to be expected and sure enough, her bottom was grasped. Though she had expected it, she was still surprised at the small action she took and reacted with a small squeal. She wouldn't deny it felt heavenly not know where her partner's hands would travel next. She knew exactly when and where to make her own assault more fierce. She was basically egging her on as she continued to rub her breasts firmly.

Finally it was not enough to satisfy Clair's own desires. She reluctantly breaks the kiss, leaving the safety of the other girl's orifice as she travels down her neck. She moved her bottom out of the darker witches grasp, not only because she was moving down but also to keep the assaulting girl from losing her senses. She plants kisses as she does so to let Kanoe know where her mouth was. Finally they found their target and with one sweet kiss, Kanoe's left nipple disappeared inside of her mouth. Quick to take affect, her tongue grazes over the engorge teat and roughly licks up and down, side ways and back. Her mouth closes heavily on the rest of her mound, opening and closing again to send shockwave after shockwave of her lust into the girl's body.

Her other hand leaves the right breast to the cold wind, but to be sure it stays nice and warm, she covers it slightly with the mattress sheet, rubbing it sensually before leaving it be. Her hands slowly and purposely over Kanoe's belly, rubbing her stomach like a mother would to her baby. A she reaches her pelvis, she is surprised that the other girl was already wet. She let her hand lay there for the moment as she could only chuckle, giving a moan which caused vibrations to act into the tit. She lets it go to the wind so she can speak, which she says rather seductively, to her own amazement, "Well well...I guess you don't need that lubricant do you?" she teases, before placing her head back down onto her breast once more.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:59 pm

The kiss was broken leaving the young witch moaning out loud in pleasure. Her body arches slowly into the other's warm hands. Arms hold onto Clair's body loosely as Kanoe tilts her head to the side, letting the woman kiss down her neck. She could feel the kisses moving lower. As they came closer to the target, she could feel her body quivering and beginning to tense up in anticipation.

Being prepared did nothing for what the woman experienced next. Her fingers nearly grip Clair's hair as she squeals in pleasure. Her partner knew just how sensitive her breasts were and moreso when fully erect. Wave after wave of pleasure flows through Kanoe's body as the other woman's tongue works her tit like magic. She does her best to grind her chest upwards into those warm lips, wanting to feel more of this woman's mouth and tongue over her pale orb. Her tit was burning with need as it stood almost painfully errect to Clair's lashing tongue.

"Mmm...You..You're..." Kanoe pants softly, "Amazing. You make me feel so good...I..."

Her cheeks blush deeply. She could feel her nectar slowly trickling down her thighs. Kanoe couldn't help herself. This woman knew just how to turn her on and in a way that was impossible for her to refuse. One hand slides along her own body. Her palm grinds slowly against her other breast through her sheets, stimulating herself along with Clair's pleasing assaults on her other breast. Soft groans leave her lips as she gently rubs her body up against Clarice. She never felt so hot from a woman before.

Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:16 pm

As her tit was pushed more forcefully into her welcoming mouth, Clair could only give a slight nod to Kanoe's comment. Though she believed the other girl was being exagerative, its not like she had room enough to comply. She allowed as much of her tit in her mouth as both could handle. Afterwards, she lapped at her tit once more, soaking it in her saliva and pushing and flicking over that little button ontop. She glance sideways as Kanoe seemed more eager to get aroused then what Clair was allowing. Watching her pleasure herself with the sheet made her mouth water. Her right hand worked the mound she had to herself, the part that couldn't fit in her mouth just as much massaged as inside. Her other hand traveled further down and began rubbing over Kanoe's wet panties. As her hand became lubricated through the fabric, she traveled up and down, teasing that slit for all its worth and pushed on the fabric deliberately to show the girl how wet she was. As she rubbed her finger on the outer portion of the witches slit, her mouth worked more forcefully on her tit.

Heat exuded from her body and Clair's as well. Just pleasing her was stimulating her breasts to an extent where they gently touched Kanoe's stomach and were rubbed every so often with Clair's movement. She began to hum a small tune which vibrated the teat..and which she was doing purposely. Never before had she wanted someone so badly as she did right now. it wasn't even close to her last love. but enough about the past. Kanoe was her lover right now. She blushed at the term she used, 'lover' such a meaningful term that the darker witch deserved to be called. But was the relationship that deep to use such a word? Clair believed so.

She finally came back into reality and realized she had breathed all that much since she took in the nipple as a visitor in her mouth. She finally came up after a strong and hard lick, gasping and panting while back into those blue orbs.

"I wouldn't say amazing...I-I just know how my body works when being...pleased, she stated between long pants. She peered down to the tit she had left and tsked, "Aww, poor thing has been left to the cold after that bath," she coos, before bringing her now lonely hand to the top of the now cold flesh and rubbed the saliva off, 'accidently' rubbing the tit every single time, "There hehe. All nice and clean." She gazes into Kanoe's eyes, placing her forehead onto her's and gives a soft smile. Clair didn't even know who she was anymore. This woman brought out someone so mysteriously seductive and cunning, like she called out a sexual beast of some sorts if the term fit.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:34 am

Kanoe did not hold back her moans of pleasure for this woman anymore. Every flick of her partner's tongue felt like electricity running through her body causing her hand to grope her other breast even tighter. Her eyes flutter briefly as she felt her body begin to tense up slightly. The witch couldn't help but cry out in shock as she felt fingers glide over her soaked panties. Her hips gently press into the woman's fingers as they push further, causing the soaked fabric to grind slowly between her netherlips. Every gentle stroke of the woman's fingers made her tense up as her insides quiver with hunger and need. Oh how she wished for more.

She never met someone who could make her feel this way and not be some sort of monster raping her. Her cries sung out her apparent want and desire as fingers and lips continue to stimulate her sensitive areas. Kanoe lets her eyes roll back as the woman's humming vibrates through her engorged nipple. She did not care about anything anymore, letting herself swim in the vast sea of pleasure this woman made her feel. Words could not describe her growing wants and needs for this woman that layed on top of her.

The witch's body shivers as the wet nipple was exposed to the cool air. She could only stare at Clarice, giving soft mews of pleasure as the woman kept flicking the hardened tit. Her cheeks blush deeply as her forehead presses against her partner's. It was like she was looking into a whole new set of eyes as they seem to pierce right through her. The silence was deafening as she felt the woman's hot breaths against her lips. Finally the words formed in her head. Kanoe gently nibbles at Clair's lips before speaking.

"I...I want you..." She whispers, blushing deeply.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:11 pm

Clarice could only blush to Kanoe's statement, sighing and giggled as she nibbled on her lip, which was becoming ticklish. She smiled to her none the less with growing desire and lust, wanting to fill those needing eyes with everything she could give. She was so beautiful to Clair, her pale skin played to the bedding red nipples. She could feel she wanted more, as so did she. She broke eye contact in a fit of blushing in embarrassment and arousal. Still she wanted to hide her own growing desires from the girl below her, finding if she showed them she might be heart-broken if she wanted her to stop. Paranoia always had its kink in her mind, and kept her head down between the nook of her neck and licked it every once in awhile.

"I want you too. I can only pray such a beautiful woman like you allows me to continue this."

She never thought she had it in her to flatter the pants off of anyone, well obviously that didn't count right now. Kanoe just had this thing about her that made Clair want to please as best as she could. As her hands returned back to their ministrations, she felt the girl's hips grind into her hand.

She obliged by finally slipping under that repressing fabric and gave her strokes, skin to skin. As her fingers travailed up and down her nether lips, she began to stimulate that not so hiding clit with her palm. She pressed down against it, letting blood fill it abit more before pressing down harder and more firm. Her fingers, now fully lubricated, dug deeper in-between her nether lips before they stopped short of that heavenly hole. She understood not to do so incase she wasn't ready. She sighed, shaking off her blush and peered to those gorgeous eyes that were Kanoe's looking for a nod or some type of response.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:07 pm

Her eyes widen at Clair's flattering statement. She felt her cheeks grow warmer as she gazes up at the woman. This woman found her beautiful? Her arm returns back around her partner's back. Kanoe held onto her as tightly as she could without being in the way. Her hands run up and down the woman's back as she leans up to kiss her again. The witch had her own worries about this meeting. What will happen with them after the project? The thought of this ending made her want this woman even more. She never felt this way before and she wanted to feel it more. She would do anything to keep it from ending.

Kanoe's kiss was brief as it ends with a sharp gasp of pleasure. Her moist netherlips were briefly exposes to the air before those moist fingers began to stroke them directly. A long moan escapes her lips as her nails dig into her lover's back gently. She nearly screams in glee as she felt her folds part for those wonderful fingers. Only when the fingers stop short did she open her eyes and looks up at Clair. Her hips shiver, gently rocking into the fingers with short gasps of pleasure despite trying to hold herself still.

"Pl-Please...don't stop..." She whispers, "I...I love you.."

Her eyes widen in shock. Why did she say that? Kanoe's face turns a bright crimson as she turns her head away. How could she say that to someone she just met? This woman probably will think she is just a fool and leave her now. Her eyes shut as she continues to think how stupid foolish she is for letting something like that slip out.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:01 pm

That was probably the most blunt thing she had ever heard in her entire life. She...loved her? Not paying attention to her feelings right now, she looked directly into those eyes of her, flabbergasted by her statement. Time slowed for Clair as she seemed to stare at her for eternity. She didn't feel her love, never felt that tinge in her stomach or anything. Could it be love was not something magic can register? She placed a hand on the side of her cheek and turned her face to her's, still gawking at those three words. It was the exact opposite of what Kanoe was feeling. Words couldn't express how she felt. She answered it with action. For that split second, Clair knew she felt the same way. Two warm fingers delved into that sopping pussy and curled up inside against her G-spot. She began to pump in and out rhythmically, always curling to get that sensitive spot of nerves to amplify the effect.

Back up, Clair places her lips onto the other girls just as briefly and gazes down upon her with a warm smile, "I...I can't believe you just said that to me. Knowing you feel the same way I-I just don't know what to think anymore. The only thing I can think of is that this love doesn't have to always be physical," she said chuckling and blushing a deep crimson as she still pumped the witch.

She added another finger into her cunt and looked at the dildo she had held long minutes ago. Grabbing it shakily, she placed it ontop of the girl's clit...and hesitantly turned it on. It vibrated right ontop of it, circling the love button as her fingers dived as far as they could. Actions spoke louder then words, so she hope what little she said and how she was reacting was enough for Kanoe to get the hint.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:27 pm

Time seem to freeze for a moment after she blurted out those three words. She could feel her heart pounding, about to burst out of her chest. She was scared, frightened that this woman did not feel the same way. Kanoe took her silence as an answer only to feel those two fingers curl up inside her. The tips of Clair's fingers struck home as they brush up against her g-spot, causing the young woman's body to arch in pleasure. She gave a silent apology as her nails dig and gently rake along the woman's fair skin. A loud moan leaves her lips as warm nectar runs down the pumping fingers, nearly squishing out with every thrust. She felt like she was going to burst into flames from the heat she felt between them.

Kanoe did her best to quiet her moans as the woman kisses her briefly and teased her with an odd answer. Or perhaps it was just an odd answer to her lustful mind as those two fingers continue to pump into her quivering being. The extra finger only made the feeling more intense as three fingers thrust and curl up against her g-spot over and over again. She could feel her cunt beginning to tense up and contract around those fingers. The addition to the sex toy was unexpected for her as she felt something come to rest right on her clit. When the switch was turned on, the young witch buries her face into Clair's neck and shoulder to stifle a scream. The vibrating dildo danced over around her clit, turning the already heated woman on even more.

"Cl-Clair.." She whimpers out from the woman's shoulder, "I..I can't hold it....I'm..I'm gonna.."

Her body began to shiver as she could feel an orgasm building inside her. Kanoe breathes short pants of air as her insides began to clench tightly around the thrusting fingers. She was losing herself to the pleasure as her eyes glaze over and nearly roll back, so close.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:25 pm

She tenses and tried her best to ignore the stinging of the nails driving themselves into her back. They only broke the skin a tad, not enough to make her bleed but definitely enough to make give a small whimper. But she knew it was not Kanoe's fault for doing so. the woman was about to cum for pity's sake. She listened to her gasp filled statement and understood she was telling the truth when her inner walls were tightening around her pumping fingers.

It was actually funny, the way she called her by her nickname. Leaving the vibrating dildo to just sit and rub on her clit, she brushed a few strands of loose hair from Kanoe's neck and possibly some heated sweat as well. She held her by her head for a moment, panting as her fingers began to tire. But she would not cease, not yet.

"That's-that's what I want you to-to do. Come on, cum for me, Ka-Kanoe," she stuttered, almost afraid to say such a thing. She felt abit dirty for saying such things to the other woman, but found they fit her mood. its not like she was doing this just out of her own pleasure. She wanted the darker witch to orgasm. To let Clair know her assault had such a nice effect to her would make her happy.

She brought her hand down to cup her breasts and allow it to fill her gaping mouth once more, licking that flaring nipple she had left, hoping for that to bring her over the edge. Her fingers pushed themselves into her wet pussy, a lewd squishy and sucking sound occurred because of it. Locks of Clair's hair fell over her shoulders, tickling her face as she panted to bring the woman to cum.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:44 pm

The young witch gave a quick nod as she remained nuzzled into Clair's shoulder. Her partner wanted it and she needed it. That was more than enough reason for her, not that she needed much of an excuse. Kanoe did her best to grind her hips against both the vibrator and the woman's curling fingers. Her cheeks flush a soft crimson as she hears her nectar squishing out over the hum of the dildo. Loud muffled moans sounded from her as her grinds became rapid and out of sync with her partner's motions. The tip of the vibrator pressed harder and harder against the engorged love button. The woman's g-spot was erect, the bundle of nerves now hardened and much easier to stroke with Clair's fingers. Nothing could be more perfect for her than right now.

Kanoe's thrusting hips began to hold higher and higher until finally her body remained arched and nearly spasming in bliss. Her head slowly rears back with each cry of pleasure, becoming less and less muffled until her simply lets her head hang back and screams. Her eyes slowly roll back and close as she felt her lover press down onto her already vulnerable tit and began to ravenously lick and suck the throbbing peak. There was nothing stopping her now. With a loud scream her body tenses up and goes rigid. The woman's dripping cunt clenches around Clair's fingers as hot fluids gush forth from her body. A long blissful moan leaves Kanoe's lips as she just floats in a sea of blissful release.

"Oh god..." She moans, "Cl..Clarice..."

She had climaxed before from the numerous assaults by the monsters of the island but, she this felt different to her. It was something she never experienced. It was wanted, needed, willing. Kanoe's hands finally loosen and gently rub her partner's back as she pulls the woman closer if that was even possible. She nuzzles into Clarice's neck as she lets her climax run it's course. The young woman felt weary, weak, vulnerable. She never let her guard down like this before. Was this part of love as well? She did not know but, she knew that this felt...good.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next