View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 9:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Private lessons [Persephone, and Professor Epsis.] 

Post Private lessons [Persephone, and Professor Epsis.]
This is his class room, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Genetics, and his favorites. Advanced Anatomy. Paul smiled sitting at the large teachers demonstration table, waiting for his 'assistant' to enter the room for her private lessons. Glad to have one ask for it, another to give it, and reap the benefits of his genetic disposition.

He sat there in his lab coat, the things set, and a bored expression on his face, impatient at heart, bored to the bone, he terribly hated to made wait. Though he should not be since he knows how big this campus is, and how troublesome it is to get around without a segway or something another.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:25 am
Profile YIM

Oh, dear lord in heaven. She was late. But it wasn't her fault. On her way she had been held up by screaming girls, strange cords of rope that had wrapped around her ankles and almost made her topple over into a pond and a many various other things that would have spelled something disastrous had she simply fallen prey to whatever was after her this time. Poor thing was a rap magnet no matter where she went.

Finally, she found the laboratory she was to be tutored in, panting for breath, her ample chest rising and falling, her skin flush from making a marathon from the dorms all the way to the labs. Taking a large breath, she waved cheerfully towards Professor Epsis who had graciously agreed to tutor her.

"Sorry I'm late. I got delayed. My skirt got ripped on the way here and I had to scramble around to find a safety pin, since I was running late." And it was the truth. The proof was the barely held together rip starting from the hem all the way to her hips.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:33 am

Rising from his slouched seat, he stood and looked over to her, examining her for any signs of lying, which she was not, how ever with held the true story was. "Well, what ever the reasons you are late, when I say 5 o'clock, I don't mean fifteen after." He said as his eyes examined her more closely. "Though I am glad you decided to join your own tutoring." He said giving a slight bow of his head. "Now after that wait, what class am I tutoring you in?" He asked as he looked into an open book on the table. He pointed to the seat beside him for her to take when she decided to join.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:36 am
Profile YIM

Smiling, she walked over and took the pointed out seat. Persephone had no sense of personal space, so, when she moved her chair to get a closer look at the book the professor had open, she might had gotten closer than was comfortable for most. She decided to leave her hair loose for once, so her bubblegum pink hair spilled over her shoulders and obscuring her view just a little so she had to push back locks of her hair. Uuslaly, she would have it tied up, but since she wasn't doing chemistry, it was alright.

"Biology. Specifically...involving the reproductive module. I can't seem to remember which organ--besides the obvious--does what and what their names are. Although I am notorious for a good memory, biology sort of...escapes me."

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:41 am

He nods. "Biology..right." He said with a nod as he licked his finger and placed it on the page, and skipped a few hundred pages back to the center, showing the bits and pieces shown. "Basic Anatomy I suppose." He said with a nod. "Well I guess we should start with the male organs, since that seems to be a good direction to go." He said with a nod. "Now, without looking, recite the parts of the male anatomy you know, now now no need to be embarrassed, please use proper terminology for each piece please." He said looking down to her with a scrutinizing look.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM

Persephone nodded. "Sure! Alright...there's the...the...the.." The girl gave a rather blank look. Oh, my. She blushed in embarrassment when she realized she only knew the very basics...in other words...penis and testicals and that was pretty much it. Well, she knew about the prostate due to rather lewd pieces of internet fictions she used to read, but that was it, really.

"Um...er....well, there's the penis....and the testes...and...um..." She looked at her lap in shame.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:54 am

Reaching up he began to rub in between his eyes, and released an annoyed sigh. "I take it, you learn nothing in my classes..fine, from the freshman level." He murmured as he removed his hand and strode around the desk. "The male anatomy is the donating half of reproduction, if you don't know that, I ought to have you sent back to Middle School." He said in an annoyed tone. "Consisting of the Penis and Testicles. With more parts such as the vas dephrens, or the tube that connects teh penis to the testicles, which allows the movement of semen from the testicles and outwards into the receiving woman.." He said stopping and turning to her. "Is this sticking, or do I have to pull out a model?" he asked pointing to the wall, indicating a replica, much like the half human body with skin, and the other without.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:04 am
Profile YIM

(For the record, I actually know all of this since I was formerly in a nursing program in college. XD)

The girl blushed and nodded her head, doing her best to make sure everytng stuck. She listened intently, astounded that she didn't know all of this already. It kind of bummed her out, really, that she didn't pay more attention in class since the professor had a very wonderful voice and it drew her in like a moth to flame.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:11 am

(everyone here does I bet, were just going RP style, so as I don't insult anyone, if I do, I will kiss ass until forgiven)

"Fine, sit here, while I dig it out, and knock the dust off it. To think I have to use a model.." He murmured, this was the first time he had ever needed the thing. He went into his storage closet and began to dig around, shuffling things about, finally comming out with a anatomically correct unit, pale 6 inch tall model, aroused and all, fastened to a wooden block. "here we are." he said sitting it in front of her. "This is the male reproductive organ." he said as he used a pointing stick to show her. Then beside it was a model of a woman's lower parts. "And you should know what this is of couse." he said with a roll of his eyes.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:21 am
Profile YIM

(^^ No ass kissing....unless you want to. Ha ha.)

Persephone blushed, so embarrassed that she needed a model, but she always learnt best through seeing or touching or even both. When he had pointed out the female reproductive system model she looked at him and glared. Hard. "I know I'm remedial, professor, but I am certainly not that remedial." Crossing her legs--a bad idea, as the rip she had allowed her skirt to reveal more than just her creamy white thighs--she pointed out parts of the model as she indignantly rattled off about the female reproductive system.

"The female reproductive system consists of two main parts...the vagina and the uterus which act as the receptacle for the male sperm and the ocaries which produces ova or eggs." The girl looked at the professor heatedly, her mind currently blinded a moment by anger. "The vagina meets at the outside via the vulva which includes the labia, urethra and the clit--"

She paused. Stared. And then sputtered before covering her mouth before she continued on. Oh, dear lord...she had just mouthed off at a teacher! If that didn't get her an automatic F, nothing else will.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:34 am

He watched her with a surprised and annoyed glance. He slapped the stick into his hand with a loud crack of wood and flesh. He did not even flinch. "Well seems the meek student has teeth after all, and a semblance of a brain after all." He said looking down to her with a his dark brown eyes, which seemed black to the whites around them.

"Well miss Remedial, please explain the Penis if you are so well informed." He said placing a hand on the counter top. His eye spotting the split in her skirt, and taking quick note of the suppleness of her thighs, and what must lay in between them. Smiling slightly to himself. "And if fake models won't work, you'll get a book, and a live model next time.." he said threateningly.

"Your lucky that your out of class, or I would have given you a mountain of work, and put you in detention, so watch your tone with me young lady." He warned as he moved back into his stool, and crossed his arms over his chest. His way of tutoring was to push the student into knowing, instead of showing, and that like, though bizarre and possible a bit to extreme his system worked with some high percentage.

(this shows you that you don't have to have tentacles to be a monster. :3)

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:43 am
Profile YIM

A...a...a...a live model?! The student went pale at the thought of someone coming in and just showing her how a penis worked or something to that effect. Her blush spread throughout her entire body, showing how thoroughly embarrassed she felt at the very ideal. It gave her skin a healthy, rather radiant glow that would get most male students a good twitch down south the way she looked.

Good thing for her, she was dealing with an adult...or maybe, not so good. Although good looking, the man had been nasty the first minute she walked in. Granted, she came in late, but he didn't have to bite her head off! And she had been so polite when she walked in...

She gulped worriedly at his threats and scrambled to try and remember everything he had just explained to her before, while also doing her best to recall exactly what she did know. After ten seconds of drawing a blank she looked ready to cry. Panicked, she began to quickly ramble off everything she knew. She said the names of the organs, some of the functions she knew and even a few lewd things supposed virgins (she had her hymen intact last she checked) weren't supposed to know about.

After five minutes, she finally stopped and slumped onto the table, embarrassed beyond belief.

"...Is the tutoring over yet?" she moaned quietly, knowing, for a fact, she had scheduled a few hours with the professor and only forty-five minutes had passed.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:55 am

He closed his eyes and shook his head, a laugh rising out of his voice. "My dear, it was a joke, like the school would allow me to bring in someone to show you how their genitals worked..you should learn to relax." He said, quite amused with her reaction after that whole moment.

He heard her question and shook his head. "Nope another 2 hours and fifteen minutes remain..get over your embarrassment, which is fairly cute I might add, and focus." He said putting a finger onto the book in front of her. "Or I might go to extreme measures to see you know this for the test next week." He said with a grin.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:01 am
Profile YIM

Persephone let out a pained sob. She looked up at the professor and snifled, irritatingly wiping a stray tear from her eyes. The bastard really had her going there! Making herself sit up with as much dignity as possible she turned her gaze to look at what was next in the book. She blinked. Ah...now they were on to....copulation. Even she knew what that was.

"Um....could we skip this section? I...I know enough of this part I think."

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:08 am

He simply raised a brow, and smiled. "Do you now? well just in case we are going to go over it anyway." He said crossing his arms. "Now now, no tears, teasing can build character, trust me, I went through plenty of it, and then some." He said with a nod and a slight smile on his lips. the Jerk teacher, seemed to have a nice side to him.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:11 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next