View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Tentacles 'n fingers 'n claws-oh, my! [Open for gangbang ;D] 

After a long day of traveling across the island, Cukoo simply wanted to find some water to absorb. If the massive blob did not find a source of water, or some of the delicious sexual juices which fueled his body, he would surely find himself unable to travel any further.

The black blob slowly came to a clearing. He knew that just over the next hill lied a small lake, the perfect place to regain some energy before making the trip back to the ocean. However, the massive blob suddenly sensed something nearby. Moving back behind the tree line, Cukoo made a lovely young girl laying on the grass in the clearing. A silent laugh escaped Cukoo's mouth. It seemed as though he would be absorbing some much needed energy quite soon...

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:48 am

As Persephone thought things through her body was way ahead of her, her hand on her thigh moving slowly in circles at first, shifting the material of her skirt as it did. It moved up, taking the fabric with it, revealing, inch by inch, smooth, cream colored thighs. Persephone felt a little disconnected to herself as she looked down at the wandering hand, somewhat detached as it mad its way towards the top of her panties on her hip, tracing the line until it slip down the front. She was wet already; she knew before she slipped her fingers down into herself. Her body was hot and sticky with want for release...to fornicate with something. She could only hope her fingers would do for a little while as they began to glide in and out of her, rubbing her insides hard and urgently.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:02 am

Slowly, the glass-clear stream of another wandering terror crept up behind her, gurgling delightedly as it crept towards her, then silencing himself as he compacted into a small, round mass, drawing close enough to hear her.

There was no mistaking that sound. Shlick, shlick, shlick, went her fingers, conducting the orchestra of sighs and moans that rose from her quicvering lips, and soon the flowing predator that had crept up on her while she distracted herself was no longer content to just watch.

"Need a hand?" he asked, its voice a near-perfect mimic of her own as he shifted himself into an ice-sculpture copy of her shapely form. "Mmmm, with a body like that, no wonder you couldn't resist...."

My profile

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2