View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Private lessons [Persephone, and Professor Epsis.] 

"You're not very good at teasing, then, professor, if you've caused a girl to cry," Persephone said, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand till they were dry. She uncrossed her legs and smoothed out her skirt, making sure it covered her up properly. "And I'd rather not...I think I can look up the technical terms on how a man and a woman have sex. And now that I've thoroughly embarrassed myself I'd rather move on to a subject I know less about. Like...." She grasped at straws and picked a random topic. "Like the chemical composition of semen or how it reacts to vaginal fluids once they've made contact with one another...or something like that."

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:20 am

He was a bit shocked at that little proposistion. She needed tutoring, and could not name the parts, but wanted to go into a advanced topic such as tha, that was going into the deep end of genetics. "Well, I suppose we can move on to that." He said a bit dumbfounded and off balance from that. "Well.." He said to begin with, and started that one, this subject was going to be a bit more of a mouth full then the begining of their studies.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:43 am
Profile YIM

That was the funny thing about Seph, she was full of surprises this girl. Whether it was her huge amounts of luck, affinity for nature or great stamina (and on this island very few could come close to how long she could hold out and even then, dirty and covered in fluids she'd rather not think about while nanobots reconstructed her destroyed hymen for the umpteenth time, she'd still be awake and grinning insolently at her assaulter), there would always be something about her. In this instance...Persephone Williams' comprehension was a fickled thing. The girl could understand and remember complex equations, but anything simpler than algebra or advance chemistry and she'd be stumped. Horribly.

Funny enough, she was only taking biology, becase it was merely a requirement. Her love and passion had always been for horticulture and botany. Anything about plants. She loved it!

Persephone proved herself a better student on complicated subjects than she was on the basics as she listened and then answered whatever question was thrown at her, even speaking, very eloquently, about her own ideas or comparing the human body to a plants and how each worked differently to meet the exact same ends. Her eyes practically lit up when she spoke, although she'd often make herself stop when she realized that she was rambling on and on about advance botany and how one could attain strange, yet strong crossbreeds and such through the proper means of breeding.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:54 am

"As we know the Sperm cell is comprised of Half our genetic material, and it is this that from the Amino Acid strands that we get sperm, these sperm which are covered in the seminal fluid are base, while the female fluids are slightly acidic in nature cause some result, such as a light frothing on sexual discharges. and when these fluids come in contact, the semen suffer by their tails, the weakest part of their structure to be disolved in the reaction of mixtures, making it where the faster you move, the more likely you get the prize, the ovum, the trophy for rebirth." He said as he stood behind her his hands on her shoulders. "Give this the amazing lengths these cells have to travel, it shows why males produce millions of these cells. to optimize reproduction." He said finishing off his little lecture. "Did that suit you?" he asked as he had to fish back to knowledge he never had to not needed to use for the normal classes. Sometimes she made him think her a ditz, and the other a protoge.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:09 am
Profile YIM

(I must be off, I took a sleeping pill, and it's got me out of balance..os yuo must esxcuse me, bed time.0)

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:21 am
Profile YIM

Persephone smiled at him, craning her neck so she could see him behind her. "That suited me perfectly, thank you professor,' she said cheerfully, carefully storing what he had said into her mind for future reference. When she sifted through the new piece of knowledge, something stood out to her. Physical science wasn't her strong point (minus the geology and meteology portion), but there was something she remembered...

"Wait...amino acids...? Does that mean that semen would taste slightly sour...?" she wondered aloud. When she realized what she said, she blushed. "Oh! Sorry, sorry...Um...not that it's important, but...considering all the things that make up sperm and seminal fluid, it would be a strange taste--er...if one went around tasing seminal fluid, I mean...."

She sighed.

"I'll shut up and listen like a proper student now."

Genius one minute, silly little girl the next.

She looked up a glance, then looked back down. "I am curious though," she said softly. "I suppose each male would make a different amount of sperm and seminal fluid as I'm guessing each mix would be unique per person depending on diet and daily habits....some sweeter, or more bitter in taste--augh! Okay...shutting up! I am not going to perform spern tasting tests! No! I said that out loud, didn't I?" she asked Epsis, making a face that said he'd better tell her he didn't hear her on the subject.

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:22 am

He laughed softly. "Acids are commonly considered sour due the whole citric acid prospect in chemistry." He explained with a smile on his face. "Amino acids are different, they are the flavorless, considering they are molecule structures that build DNA, so it's a fair enough question." He said with a nod seeing her obvious embarrassment, which was making her cuter and cuter by the moment.

"Yes, as with all things in life no two are the same. Foods, Diet, Exercise, and genetics design what we are, from scent to taste. that was a probable was our ancestors figured one another out, like dogs sniffing one another." He replied to her second query.

Now with the final one he could not help to grin. "We have seem to hit a sensitive subject with you, don't worry, I won't tell a soul about your little quirks and moments, sorry to have sparked such set of questions.' he said patting her shoulder and nodded. "It's probably better to ask some of women who have more experience in such fields then a Science professor." He laughed. "Though I will try to answer them as best I can, just need to ask." He said with a nod.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

"Ha ha....right, ask one of the girls here...." she said, knowing she'd probably get stuff thrown at her head for even suggesting what she wanted to ask about. Some of the girls were very touchy on the subject of semen taste--in more ways than one. But, curious as ever, she wondered what she could ask and took to wondering out loud again, though her voice was soft as she pondered.

"Hmm....I always did wonder what was the use of having a hymen, especially in the bigger picture of things. It's just there and when girls have sex for the first time it breaks and causes the girl pain..."

Persephone Williams

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:01 pm

He coughed slightly and that subject. "Well I'm not to sure myself, I may be an anatomy teacher, but I am far from a gynecologist. So ask yours, just slide it in there, and you can report back to me, I was wondering about that myself. But It could well be life's many mysteries..like the Platypus." He said with a chuckle.

"Where were we.." He said as he looked down to his book and then to her. "Went way off subject there didn't we?" He said with a chuckle as he sighed, playing his part as a teacher, but things would soon change as his pheromone glands began releasing the odorless and tasteless gas into the air from the pores of his skin, subtle in it's ways, first causing a slight haze to cover the mind to weaken the subject to suggestion. "It's a bit warm in here don't you think?" he asked as he adjusted his tie a bit, loosening it.

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:36 pm
Profile YIM

"Actually, it's disgustingly cold in here. Is the AC broken?" Persephone wondered aloud, wrapping her arms around herself and shivering. She showed no immediate signs of being affected by the pheromones going in the air. "Although I'd love it if it were hot...then again, I might fall asleep....or tackle you and try to have my naughty way with you," she added, laughing at herself. She was remembering this one time she pounced one of her dorm mates just because the temperature was devastatingly hot and heat was either a tranquilizer or a very powerful aphrodisiac, depending on how she felt at the time. If she was tired, she'd fall asleep; if she was in peak condition she'd want to have sex so bad she'd often resort to either playing with herself or grabbing the nearest student willing to have a quick go with her.

"But I guess you're lucky proff. I'm not falling asleep or trying to get into your pants," she stated with a grin. But then she shivered again, frowning at how cold she suddenly felt. Was it the pheromones? Persephone was one of the most unusual students of Shokushu, having stamina that could rival most monsters and a lucky streak that kept her out of trouble, most of the time. Not to mention a few other qualities that just made her very odd. Like her allergy to aloe vera. Certain 'plants' had to be warned about getting near her, for they contained allergins that could possibly kill the girl and killing was a no-no. Play, but don't break.

"Umm...professor...do you mind if I borrowed your lab coat? Or sit closer to you? I'm feeling really cold all of a sudden..." Not really waiting for an answer, she sidled closer to him, but felt worse off than before. Her whole body trembled against his. "D-damn....I think I'm either getting sick or the AC really IS broken....I haven't felt this cold since winter when I was home last year..."

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:38 am

He chuckled weakly, watching her as she explained that little strange bit of information. "Lucky me.." he said making mental note for a later date. He nodded lightly, sliding his shoulders out of the lab coat he removed it, and held it out to her. "Hehe, here you are..and it is about 60 for sanitation purposes.." He said with a smile.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:25 am
Profile YIM

"Thank you," Persephone said gratefully, accepting the lab coat. She wrapped it around herself and felt a little better, but stayed close to the professor's side, oblivious to how he really felt on the matter. Had she known about what he meant to do with her she might have went screaming in the opposite direction of him. For the moment, she just held the labcoat tightly around her slim, yet supple frame, practically snuggling up against her would-be tutor.

"Mmm....body heat is the best when it comes to gettign all warm and toasty...I hope you don't mind warming me up, professor. I could back off if you want."

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:31 am

He simply shook his head. This was going better then he had expected, giving him plenty of openings, now it was the time to exploit them. "Alright no problem." He replied placing a arm around her, and rubbing her shoulder, his body naturally quite warm, which worked to his advantage in this case. "Feeling better?" He asked as he doubled his drug out put.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

Despite the taboo of being in a young professor's arms (a distinctly good looking one to boot, she noted a bit dazedly to herself), Persephone could care less as his body warmed her up and that arm around did wonders for that odd, sick feeling she had. She could almost feel herself relaxing under a rubbing hand on her shoulder, her little pink head resting against his chest as she closed her baby blue eyes a moment...

Until she recoiled a moment, suddenly freezing all over again. She had reacted the moment he had doubled his drug output, shaking her head. "I was...now I feel like I'm coming down with pneumonia and I don't like it one bit." It seemed like his pheromones were actually having an adverse effect on her. Instead of sedating or arousing her, they repelled her. An interesting conundrum. Shivering, she closed her eyes and nearly curled into herself, doubling over as she tried to ease the cold feeling she had by rubbign her arms.

"Professor...help..." she begged, needing to feel some heat.

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:50 am

He rose a brow to her as she seemed a bit ill, His arms embracing her from behind his hands stroking her shoulders then her sides. "What caused this all of a sudden? not my appearance I hope." He said with a chuckle, as he squeezed her body to his gently, while his head was lowered down by her head, allowing him to take a close smell of her hair and flesh. "Better?" he asked in a whisper, as his hands traced her lower back and held her in a way, if another teacher would have caught them, it would mean alot of trouble for the both of them.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:59 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next