View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 5:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 new school new life new pain in the ass (opan) 

Post new school new life new pain in the ass (opan)
Pirss walk into her new dorm room she looked at the paper and noded "yup this is it they also told me that I have a room mate here heh she better not be a goody goody bitch or im going to be pissed.." she would put her suit case down and looked around "not bad not bad at all..."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:32 am

Mizuho walked out of the shower with a towl wrapped around her. She walked out humming before noticing the new girl. "hey who the fuck are you!" She stomped over and knocked her suit case off. "who do you think you are bitch barging into other peoples rooms huh!" Mizuho was ready to deck this girl a new one.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:45 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would look at the girl and smirked as she moves her hair away form her face she was wearing a long black skirt and a black tank top with black boots and fish net stockings "so your my new room mate she would walk up to her and looked at her "heh you'll do." she notice she was getting ready but before she even gave her the chance she grab her arm and looked at her "oh my did I pissed you off?"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:51 am

"let go of me whore!" She reverse slapped the girl with her other hand before jerking back and taking her fighting stance, her towl fell off to the floor revealing her bare body to the girl. "you wanna fight bitch?" She smirked, grinning at her hoping she would make the first move.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:56 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would shake her head and sighs "man I just got into this school and already someone wants to fight.." she said while rubbing her head as she gets into a stance and waved her hand to her "come on I'll even give you a free shot.."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:59 am

"thats all i need!" Mizuho ran and kicked her square in the gut back flipping to land on all fours looking up at her. "take that you stubborn old hag" Mizuho stood up, brushing her pink hair behind her shoulders.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:04 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would hold her gut and then glare at her "what did you call me you little pink slut!?" she says before coming at her and kicked her in the face with her boot

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:05 am

Mizuho wasnt expecting such a quick recovery, she stumbled back holding her face and falling over a chair crashing to the floor. "shit!..." She groaned, looking up at the girl. "your gonna pay for that bitch" Mizuho staggered to her feet and flung the chair at her.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:08 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she deck just when she saw the chair and new she had to end this so she went behind her and warp her legs around her and put her arms over her head as she puts her in a sleeper hold

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:13 am

"ack!...get off me!!" Mizu jerked the best she good, she managed to get her head turned enough she bit into the girls arm where she held her.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:16 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she screamed and bite her lip but she was not letting go as both her legs hold tighter to her body and her arms would hold tighter on her head "go to sleep bitch!"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:21 am

Mizuho tried to hold out but soon passed out in her arms going limp. She had left a considerable number of teeth marks in the girls arm.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would hold on and would lift her arm to see if she was really knocked out after that she sighed and let go of her limp body as she takes her boots off and shakes her arm "shit that girl is tough she would make a good partner..." she said as she looks at her "and she's sexy too."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:31 am

Mizuho lay on the floor bruised and slumped over, she breathed deeply in her sleep. Her eyes twtiched under her eye lids.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:34 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would sigh getting some water form the sink and splash some of it on her face "hey wake up kid."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next