View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 new school new life new pain in the ass (opan) 

Mizuho jumped sitting up bolting. "get off me you monsta!....." She looked around then to the girl, her eyes narrowed. She stumbled to her feet, why are you still here?" She walked over to her dresser and pulled out her short black dress and silk panties. She changed and stood there looking at her waiting for an answer.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:41 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"you are hard of hearing huh I am your new room mate bitch." she says folding her arms as she gave her the paper "see they told me I could room with you.."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:42 am

Mizuho reached into her dress pocket and whiped out a lighter setting the paper ablaze. "what note i saw no note bitch no get out!!" Mizuho walked up and and glared into the girls face, she gritted her teeth. Thid room was her's and hers alone.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:45 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would growl at this and grab her by the neck and lift her up pinning her to the wall

"NOW YOU LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH I MAKE THE RULES AROUND HERE IF I SAY IM MOVING IN IM MOVING AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU OR THIS GOD DAMN SCHOOL CAN DO ABOUT IT!"

she was done playing nice with this girl as she held her higher "now are you going to behave or do I have to beat some sanes into that head of yours.."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:54 am

Mizu was startled by the sudden outburst she looked at the girl and nodded, gritting her teeth. "fine you can stay.....seems i dont have a choice anymore...now put me down" She was getting tired of the way things were going today.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:57 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would smirk and drop her to the ground "good glad you see it my way." she says while looking around "now show me where I can dump this crap.."

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:59 am

"dump it anywhere i dont care" Mizu walked off toward the couch leaping over it anf sitting down turning on the tv. The room was alittle trashed as she lived like a pig somtimes, she scratched her head as she changed the channel to the anime network.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:02 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"when was the last time you clean this place last year?" she says walking over and sitting next to her "so you like anime too huh?" she would cross her legs and sighed "the names Priss what's your name?"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:05 am

Mizuho She extended her hand without taking her eyes off the tv. "as for cleaning no it hasnt been cleaned in awhile i dont care they dont give me enough of an excuse to clean"

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:07 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would shake her hand and looked at the tv "heh you got a point there they don't let you smoke drink ugh I haven't had a smoke since I got here its driving me nuts..." she would pout alittle "damn it why the hell did my folks sent me to this hell hole anyway just because I punch the teacher in the mouth that is such bullshit!"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:12 am

"are you virgin?" Mizu asked looking at her then back at the tv, her hand going to the pocky box and opening it.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:14 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

her eyes would widen and then she laugh hard "are you fucking kidding I had sex with my high school teacher I lost that a long time ago!" she would then look at the box of pocky and would snatch one up and smirks "what about you?"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:16 am

"not since i got here.....heheheh....your in for a suprise good thing you lost it alrirady cause you wouldnt be keeping it long once your here" Mizuho frowned as she snatched the pocky box, she crossed her legs fluffing out her black mini dress.

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would eat more of the pocky as she looks at her "what makes you think I wouldn't keep it while being here what your going to fuck me or something?"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:40 pm

"oh it wont be me.....you just wait and see every girl here goes through her ....how do you say welcome" Mizuho smirked at the girl before looking back at the tv. "dont let me spoil the surprise though"

Lover/Priss

Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next