View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Was it Fate? (for Fate and Alucard) 

Post Was it Fate? (for Fate and Alucard)
Alucard began to wonder about its next meal. It looked out at the waters, grinning to itself as it stretched out on the sand. Alucard almost felt like taking a nap, but decided it would remain awake, simply to watch the waves. Its body was camouflaged, so it would not be seen by any student to come by until it was too late for her.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:40 am
Profile YIM

Rose was on a casual walk along the beach, to get away from the school for a little, her studies and school work were going fine, so she thought that she deserved a well earned break. She idly walked past the camoflaged alien without a care in the world...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:59 am

Alucard's eyes fell on the woman who had wandered into its line of sight. Alucard appreciated the sight, imagining what it would do to her voluptuous body, fantasizing about how she would struggle. Its eyes glinted slightly as it stared at her.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:05 am
Profile YIM

(The thing I was actualy thinking about, I didn't post >_<)

Rose was still in her school uniform, she hadn't gotten back to her dorm yet, she pulled her skirt down to a more comfortble position, "why do they make these so short?" she said to herself, she didn't like complaining, but she would if she was alone...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:15 am

Alucard briefly had a struggle in its own mind as to how it would take her. Finally, it decided, and spoke, its voice sounding like many.

"You know, I ask the same question myself, but I guess it's a matter of accessibility, you know?"

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:26 am
Profile YIM

Fate instantly span around to see who had answered her, eyes darting around, she couldn't see anyone, someone must be uching around with her, "whos there, show yourself now" she ordered, thinking she havd mabey gone crazy...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:32 am

Alucard laughed at her, its voices making it seem like many people were doing so. "Who are you to order me?" Alucard slowly became visible, grinning the whole time.

Alucard was massive, a being sixteen feet in height, with half of its height being its head. Its eyes were solid yellow, and the rest of it was a dull stony grey. Its mouth was open wide, looking ready to swallow her whole at any time.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:45 am
Profile YIM

Rose gasped, rapidly taking two steps backwards, tripping and landing softly on the sand, crawling back from it, "what the hell are you?... " she asked, not sure she actualy wanted to know what it was, but how to get as far away as possible...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:54 am

Alucard grinned all the wilder as her fear showed. "I am Alucard," it said, "and you are my next meal. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The alien then laughed again, its eyes shining brighter as it reached out for her. Its massive hand was easily large enough to grasp her entire upper body at once.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:06 am
Profile YIM

"Get the fuck away from me!" she yelled at the alien, still not to her feet yet, she crawled backwards along the sand in an attempt to get away from it, not taking her eyes away, not really linking the fact it was going to eat her, and she wasn't going to die without a fight...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:36 am

Alucard pursued the student almost lazily, matching her pace with seemingly no effort. "If I 'get the fuck away from you', it'll be awfully hard to eat you. I'd rather not..." The alien got closer and closer to the woman, sizing her up visually. It kept its hand outstretched, a mere number of inches from her now.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:39 am
Profile YIM

Rose couldn't back away any faster, it would only be a matter of seconds before it had her, she lookd scared, like someone who was about to die, and thats exactly how she felt...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:47 am

The hand caught Rose, pushing her butt-first into the sand. The alien stood over her, pinning her down with its eight-foot arm. Its eyes bored into her, the solid yellow eyes so inhuman, with no pupils or iris or whites, just yellow. They glowed as the alien stared at her voluptuous body.

"Looks like I've got you now," said Alucard, looking down at her and appraising her.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:55 am
Profile YIM

Rose turned away from him, not wanting to stare into those eyes, those horrible yellow eyes, it bored into her like a drill, shaking with fear, she was so afraid of dying, she stopped moving all together, trying to make it think she was dead or something...

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:59 am

Alucard grinned as it picked her up, brushing sand off of her as it brought her close. The alien looked hungry, and it looked like it didn't care if she played possum or not...

Alucard brought Rose to its mouth, where it extended its tongue out to meet her. The tongue, as wide as the student's head, licked against her face, dripping sweet-tasting saliva down her front and getting her face coated in the stuff.

"Looks like I'll have to unwrap you first," said Alucard, reaching for her clothes with one hand as it held her with the other.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:11 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next