View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Private lessons [Persephone, and Professor Epsis.] 

"No....I just....felt bad all of a sudden....I don't know why...." Persephone said, shivering still in his arms, though for a different reason now. His body was very warm and the way he touched her mad her think of doing things she normally wouldn't even dream of doing with a teacher. She leaned into him, closing her eyes a moment and just enjoying his encompassing warmth.

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:05 am

His hand traveled up her back, softly touching her. His smile widening as his finger tips moved to trace her neck while his other hand held her closer and closer, seemingly more intimate. "Well, are you feeling better?" He asked in a hushed whisper.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:09 am
Profile YIM

(give me a moment it'll take a moment for the post size to pick up. >_<)

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:10 am
Profile YIM

((Oh? Going to add something? Or are you telling me posting will pick up after my next post? ^^))

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:14 am

Persephone inhaled sharply, feeling his fingers on her neck, one of her most sensitive spots. She questioned the man's methods and reasons for holding her so intimately, but since nothing was coming of it, she allowed it to continue. It felt nice to be held and it had been a while since the girl had last been held in such a manner. She nodded in response to the teacher's question. She felt better than better, actually. Her mind felt a little hazy, like someone had stuffed some cotton into it, but nothing at all unpleasant.

"Better," she whispered softly.

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:24 am

((it's going to get better if I can find my groove thank..hehe))

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:25 am
Profile YIM

((Bwa ha ha. Yeah...I'm not making this easy for you. You gotta work for it when playing with Seph!))

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:29 am

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:37 am
Profile YIM

"Good, good.." He said quietly, as his hands touches softened to mere grazing strokes. Murring lightly under his breath he leaned closer still and pressed his lips to her neck while his hands moved to hold her, and not let go. He had hoped he timed it just right, or the drug would not work and things would have to get more physical wrong, then passionately intimate, all he could do now was hope that her will and sense of what was right and wrong was marred enough to allow him to fulfill his desire.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:43 am
Profile YIM

Mind slightly clouded she tried to pull away when she felt lips on her neck and his hold becoming more firm. He was stronger than her, though and held her in place. This made her nervous, especially in light of the professor's advances on her. Wasn't this against school policy? Her mind was racing as was her heart, clearing up as new thoughts entered her mind and she struggled a bit more.

"Pr-professor....what are you doing?" she asked, sounding worried.

Persephone Williams

Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:46 pm

"Seducing you my dear.." He replied quietly as his hand stroked her cheek, and his lips hovered close to her own. He smiled and that gentle hand on her cheek slid under her chin and guided her eyes to his, warm and dark, comforting in a chilled weather.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:36 am
Profile YIM

Seducing her?! That did not compute within her mind and she momentarily snapped out of whatever it was that was keeping her from fully fighting the issue. A teacher was not to go around seducing his students--no matter how young or good looking they were--a teacher was still a teacher and it was wrong for him to try and seduce her! Persephone shook her head and tried topush herself away.

"We shouldn't do this," she said firmly, managing to slip out of his arms. She found that she smelled of him and no wonder, she had his lab coat on. It reeked of his scent. Hastily, the pink haired girl removied the garment from her shoulders. "I...I...I have to go!"

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:00 am

"I know," He said with a chuckle as she moved to leave. His hand gripped her bicep and with a tug pulls her into his body, letting her face him, the sudden movement allowed him to take the moment to press his lips to her own, while his other hand seized her waist, though sudden his grip was sure, strong, yet gentle.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:31 am
Profile YIM

Persephone let out a shriek of surprise when he grabbed her and pulled her to his body, pressing her own close to his. The sudden movement didn't let her recover in time when his lips suddenly descended on hers and he was kissing her, arm tightly around her waist. She made some protesting noises and tried to push away from him by applying force on his chest. In all the excitment of getting caught again the girl found she was slightly aroused at the thought of doing something taboo, but quickly squashed it and tried harder to get away, turning her head away to break the kiss. "Stop it!"

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:41 am

As she pulled away he just held firmer to her body. "No." He said simply, and the next set of kisses flowed to her neck, while his hand descended lower onto her upper thighs, and his toxin stayed as it were. He could feel her troubled mind trying to find what it wanted, mind saying no, while the body was starting to get louder with it's yeses.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:00 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next