View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Private lessons [Persephone, and Professor Epsis.] 

Persephone froze as his lips started on her neck and he was practically a puddle of goo. Gods, she loved it when people played with her neck and people rarely ever did. To have someone as good looking and able bodied (and what a body, he had and it was pressed up against hers) just made it more exciting. She moaned softly, temporarily distracted as his othr hand went down, his hand brushing up against her thighs.

"Please stop...this is wrong..." she said, still trying to get away. "It's against school policy...even if I'm of age and you're young...we shouldn't be doing this!" She tried to reason with him. Even if what he was doing to her felt great, she had to fight.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:10 am

"Why should a rule stop something as this, it is quite natural." He said in a hushed whisper, his breath flowing on her neck while he spoke, his hands stroking her form. "You seem to enjoy it quite alot." He teased, his lips placed on her neck again, sucking softly there, then offering a light bite, tasting the tender flesh.

He felt her control weakening slowly as he continued to kiss at her. Her neck seemed to get him the most result so he would focus on that spot for now, quite enjoying the complex scenario they were in. He might not even need his tentacles to take her, but was he might not need was different from what he was going to do, and those were a mere piece in the equation.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:17 am
Profile YIM

Persephone squeaked when he bite her neck, feeling quite subdued. Swalllowing, she summoned all her willpower to reach up and pull his head away from her neck, lest she gave in and let him do as he pelased with her. She looked him straight in the eye when she told him, "No. This isn't right. You're a teacher and I'm your student. I shouldn't even be the one saying something like this..."

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:26 am

His finger tips slid up along her legs and chuckled as she spoke softly, and replied with a soft voice, his eyes glowing like brown fire (crappy poetry thing I know). "So true, a rule not so hold, and not so new, but yet it happens often, behind closed doors, and silent empty rooms. Much like the desert rose, beautiful, yet short lived as the burning sun burns it away, so one must appreciate it's sight, and it's beauty, and not shun it like many do other's passions." He said a grin curled on his lips.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:35 am
Profile YIM

While his eyes were like brown fire, Persephone's was like blue ice. "Sorry to spoil your fun," she said, voice like a knife's edge, she pushed hard and away from his grasp. It would seem she was actually breaking free of him. "But I don't like being toyed with. Especially not by people who should be helping me...not taking advantage of me!"

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:45 am

"Spoil my fun? what fun when it comes down to dinner, and teaching my students. So this way it's a simple two birds deal." He said with a unshaded grin. "Though I was hoping that things went without force, but it seems coercion is not going to work." He said as he forced her against the table. "First hand experience in biology, I'll be that live model." He said as he lashed out to bite her neck once more, while his hands took hold of her wrists.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:53 am
Profile YIM

"Yeaargh!" She screamed, feeling pain on her side when she was pushed against the table. Another shriek left her slender throat when he bit it and she practically wet herself and not in the way one would think. She became rather excited from the rough bite on her pale, swan-like neck. She couldn't move or do anything as he held her wrists tight. Even when she squirmed. All the rough movements made the safety pin holding her ripped skirt together come undone and the fabric around ehr waist fell to the floor, revealing her pink panties which were soaked with her sex juices. She blushed a bright red, crossing her legs together, even though it did nothing to hide the fact that she was aroused, despite protests.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:00 am

His nose was assaulted by the powerful surge of her pheromones. "Oh how you say no, but your body quakes and quivers a pleasured...yessss.." he said in a low rough tone, his long tongue swishing where he bit her. "Sorry for the unpleasantries, but I do need my meal.." He said quietly as he maneuvered atop of the table top, with him standing between her thighs, squishing against her groin in a soft erotic grinding.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:13 am
Profile YIM

"M-meal?!" she asked, sounding quite alarmed that she was going to be someone's meal. Was he going to eat her? Good god, no!

Persephone sniffled, near tears again as she was held down. Her legs were spread and she felt him between them...oh, how she felt him! He was grinding softly against her and it was driving her up the wall. "Please stop...not here...not like this...." She was so wet though and it started to hurt, but int he good sort of way that made a girl want something inside of her. She did not voice this thought out loud, because it might spell bad new for her.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:20 am

"MM, yes meal, of the energies and juices you will give off while I do about a fairly dirty deed." He chuckled as his groin began to swell up to show his own growing arousal. "Shhh, no worries, it is just me and you, I have made sure we are nice and alone.' he said placing a kiss on her cheek, while his tentacles began to slowly emerge from his back, hiding under his coat, waiting for the time to burst and make things even more exciting.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:25 am
Profile YIM

Persephone's eyes widened when he realized what he meant. She choked back a scared sob, eyes closing when he kissed her cheek. The girl could feel his hardness pressing through the fabric of his pants and her panties and it excited her more. She held back a frustrated shout. Just her and him? Now she knew she was screwed. Literally! But that didn't mean she was just going to spread her legs and take it like a good little slut. Hell no. She squirmed and struggled more, inadvertedly rubbing herself more against him, her clit being stimulated all the while. She emitted grunts and ts, both from exerting herself in trying to escape and from gettin more and more aroused.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:32 am

He figured she was at a lost of words, or was starting to enjoy it more then she let on. 'Mmm, playing hard to get are we, I'll be sure to knock that stubborn streak out of you, many..many times.." He said quietly as the tentacles emerged from his back, then soon turned down wards to stroke her thighs and waist, while his hands held hers by her head. "In many special ways.." He cooed, nipping to her neck again, grinding a bit rougher, then pulling back as a third tentacle moved to grasp her panties, and pulled at the crotch of them, causing the juice to drip down, and pool.

He pulled the cloth away with a silent rip of her underwear exposing her succulent glory hole, one he was going to enjoy, among many other parts of her gorgeous anatomy.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:43 am
Profile YIM

Persephone took what he said as a personally jab and tried to bite him back in retaliation. She couldn't get it the first time, since his neck was too far away and he was holding hers firmly. But the message must have been clear enough. Her eyes widened as she felt other appendages start to touch her intimately, causing her heart to start hammering away like crazy. This man...this thing holding her was not human. If that was the case...what was he?

Seeing her chance when he bit her neck again (oh, how she quivered in pleasure he he did that), she tried to show her displeasure again nipping at the closest thing with her teeth, his ear. She would have bit harder, but the feeling of her panties being ripped away distracted her from trying to do something else. She felt horribly exposed and tried to close her legs somehow.

She struggled and tried to pull away, his rough grinding and her own movements causing her to start climaxing. Her breaths were short and it was starting to get fuzzy in her head again. But then, it was too late and she came, crying out as her body arched into his.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:59 am

Paul's tentacles held her legs open as he removed his pants with his tentacles unsheathing his heavy rod. "I'll make sure things are heavenly, my feisty little prey." He cooed, and nipped at her neck, this time holding on and pulling the flesh as his hands loosened and moved to hold her breasts.

He squeezed them gently while he continued to tease, til she submitted to him, and when she arched up he knew all too well. He moved to bite her collar bone, while his shaft's head pressed to her opening, giving her a few teasing dabs, spreading her fluid onto it, and his on hers.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:07 am
Profile YIM

Persephone couldn't stand it and fell back on the tabletop, pulling him down with her as her arms automatically wrapped around his neck to keep steady. She was gasping and trembling badly and when she saw his prick she panicked all over again, although her body was screaming for him to stick it inside of her. His hands were not helping in her getting away or deciding on a proper plan of escape. It was going to hurt because she knew she had her maidenhead still and when he ripped through it it was going to be painful. So bloody painful. But she couldn't escape and she started to cry before he even started, his shaft already teasing at her entrance.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next