View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 new school new life new pain in the ass (opan) 

she had no idea what that meant nor did she care either as she looks at her "so what do you do for fun around this hellhole any weak bitches here?"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:22 pm

Mizuho looked at her. "well i like to get into trouble mostly doing what i know im not suppost to and" She reached into her dress pocket pulling out a pack of cigerettes. "want one" She looked back at the tv. "not a whole lot so you will have to get used to it"

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"oh thank god!" she says while taking a cigarette and got a lighter out "those punks took my cigs and my beer away.." she says while looking at her "you know your alright me and you could get into alot of trouble only if you follow my rules that is."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 am

"and exactly why would i?...." Mizuho looked at her with a smirk "iv been doing well on my own who says i need another?" She lit her own cig and puffed on it closing her eyes.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:35 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would growl at that and would take the cig away form "because if you were such a little trouble as you say you are this school would be talking about you, she would get up and then cup her cheek "follow me and we can rule this joint... if you don't then I will just have to make you.."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:38 am

"make me then you have to earn my loyalty" Mizuho took a long drag on the cig and then blew smoke into the girls face. "i dare ya" She put it out and sat there waiting for her move.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:47 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would cup her cheek and smirk "I was waiting for you to say that." she says before she grab her by the hair and kissed her long and hard while moving under her skirt and tried to rub her pussy

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:50 am

Mizuho was expecting to be hit not....this! "mmphh....offf!" She pushed back on the girl and grabbed her hand holding it inch's from her pantied crotch. She struggled with the girl as she tried to get away, this was the first time this had happend to her.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:54 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"don't struggle bitch!" she says before giving her a hard headbutt and would get a pair of cuffs out of her dress pocket and would handcuff her hands "that's better she would say before going back to rubbing her panty covered pussy

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:05 am

"stop!....get off me bitch!" Mizu struggled but felt her pussy waking up slowly. She squirmed and thrashed, she strained at the cuff's.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would smirk and sighed "im getting sick of that more so..." she would shove a gag ball and tied it around her head as she nods "that's better." she would say while rubbing her pussy more and would start to suck her neck

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:12 am

Mizu squirmed and thrashed she bit into the gag hard trying to push it out of her mouth. "mmmphhh!@!!!" She was soon flushed in the face, she let a small moan escape her lips. Her panties were soon wet and plastered to her crotch.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:18 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"take away a girls freedom an she will melt in your hands." she would say while slipping off her panties and would grab her dildo and rubs it over her wet pussy as she licks her cheek "by the end of the day you will join me in taking over this school..."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:22 am

"nnnenvphh!!!" Mizu screamed and gasped feeling the dildo touch her nether lips. She pulled back trying to get away from her, she had no clue as to why this girl wanted ot fuck up her already fucked up daily life with more bullshit.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:26 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would glare at her and smack her "don't pull away bitch." she says before shoving the dildo into her pussy and started to pump slowly as she sucks on her nipple

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next