View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 new school new life new pain in the ass (opan) 

Mizuho moaned and was soon losing all control, she spread her legs open for the girl as she received the dildo. Her pussy was like butter, Priss sure knew how to turn her on.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:44 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"that's right don't fight me bitch just give in to me" she says while thrusting the dildo harder and she started to play with her clit "you and I are alot of alike but you need someone to guide you and I am the one to do it."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:49 am

Mizu groaned and thrust back against the dildo. She drooled from around the gag. Her nipples rock hard now, she pondered the thought of being her bitch....was it all that bad?

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:53 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would look into her eyes "just think stick with me and we can have nights just like this me and you can rise alot of hell while we're stuck here but only if you listen to me." she would suck on her nipple more and would thrust deeper and harder on the dildo

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:55 am

MIzu moaned aloud as she thrust harder on the shaft inserted into her. She felt her orgasm very close, she needed and wanted that release. This woman was driving her body crazy with lust. "mmmphhh!"

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:01 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she could tell she was getting close to releasing her orgasm as she smiled "yes that's right cum for me bitch cum for me and join forces with me help me take over this school." she says while thrusting harder

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:06 am

Mizu arched her back on the couch shaking violently as she orgasmed hard. She screamed into the gag, her cunt twitching and gushing her juices out around the dildo, her thighs tembled and shook. MMMNNNNPPHHH!!!!!"

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:09 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would laugh watching her orgasm as she smiles and kissed her forehead "so are you going to listen to me now Mizuho or do I have to fuck you again either way I don't really care as long as I have fun."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:12 am

Mizu gave her two nods, still breathing quite hard after such an orgasm. She leaned back against the couch trying to get a grip.

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:14 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would take the gag ball out of her mouth and kissed her deeply "I knew you see things my way."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:16 am

Mizu coughed as the gag was removed. She breathed heavily before receiving the deep kiss. "i...cant beleive iv been knocked off my throne by another" Mizu looked away at the wall, her eyes closing for a second. "what am i suppost to call you mistress or somthing?...hmmm get yourself turned on knowing u have an obedient slave?"

Lover/Priss

Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Just so you know, this RP was kinda skirting the line between becoming a Master/Slave RP. Not a warning, just an observation.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:09 pm
Profile WWW

(yeah.. so it seems sorry about that I'll try to make it less like that)

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:39 pm

she would shake her head at Mizuho and kissed her on the cheek "oh no I don't want that I just want us to be room mates friends lovers and I would love to have a follow hell riser do you know how much trouble we can get into" she says before giving her a soft kiss "we can make this school our little playground." she would play with the girl's pink hair and smile "so what do ya say?"

Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:58 pm

Mizuho smiled and thought about it for a few mintues. "alright....we will do it your way" She leaned forward and licked the girls chin, her hands resting on her waist. "why you would want me though ill never know"

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:07 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next