View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Pushover (for Priss) 

Post Pushover (for Priss)
In a small, isolated corner of a small, isolated room in the dorms, a small, isolated girl was curled up into a trembling little ball...

Her name is Violett Small, and at the moment, she's rather frightened. She can hear raised voices nearby. The other girls are fighting again.

Violett is very small, and very weak.

Violett has no self-esteem.

Violett, then, is one of the few girls to have ever been stuffen in a locker by the cheerleading team of her old school.

It took five periods before anyone noticed she was missing that day... She was too scared to make a sound.

Her new school is a lot less safe her old school, and... things happened here. Things Violett tried so very very hard not to contaminate herself by thinking about.

All she could do now is hide... And hope that nobody in a bad mood found what was, for all intents and purposes, a perfect punching bag.

Last edited by Violett Small on Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:42 am

Priss sighed walking in the hall way wearing black baggy pants and a black shirt and black boots as she yawns "man this place is boring there is nothing fun around here I haven't found a weak girl here yet...."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 am

Slowly, ever so slowly, violet rose from her place in the corner on quivering legs, slowly staggering out into the hallway as she pulled oversized sweatshirt back into place, her jeans rustling slightly... She hoped nobody heard he.. Maybe she needed quieter clothes.

No sooner had she taken three steps than...

Priss wrote:
Priss sighed walking in the hall way wearing black baggy pants and a black shirt and black boots as she yawns "man this place is boring there is nothing fun around here I haven't found a weak girl here yet...."

With a gasp and a whimper, Violett dashed away from the approaching girl, slamming the door closed as she dashed franticly towards the empty closet, silently hoping the bully had no reason to come in here.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:40 am

she would sigh before noticing the door slaming as she rises an eyebrow "hmmm what do we have here.." she would open the door and looked around "hello..." she says while walking around "anyone in here?"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:45 am

Quietly, Violett trembled in the closet, breathing heavily and hoping not to be found. It was like something out of a horror movie...

She wasn't sure what this mean-sounding colossus of a woman wanted from her... But she was pretty sure it would be filthy, humiliating, and karmicly contaminating, and that she wanted no part in it...

She tried so hard not to cry... But she couldn't help it.

Hopefully it wouldn't give her away.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:57 am

she would start to listen for any sound and then she started to hear something coming form the closet she would walk and smirk "come out come out where ever you are..."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:03 am

Whimpering softly, Violett jumped to her feet, running out of the closet and towards the door as fast as her little legs could take her...

Only to almost run right into the girl she was trying to run away from, then fall on her face trying to turn around. "Yeek!"

Trembling, she rose to her hands and knees. "P-please don't hurt me... I... I... Ow... I think I broke my nose already...."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:11 am

she would smirk and grab her by the hair pulling her face up to her "well well well who are you and why were you hiding form little ol me?"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:14 am

With a pathetic yelp of surprise she turrned to face her assailant, cheeks red, glasses halfway off, tears rolling down her face.

"I... I'mm.... Er... I... Please...." She stammered patheticly.

Looking down at the floor, she trembled, trying to think of what to say, opeining her mouth several times, but failing to make anything come out.

"I heard people fighting and I wanted to get away..." she finally managed.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:19 am

she would look at the hall way seeing the falling girls that the beat up laying on the ground "oh those bitches don't worry they won't hurt you..." me on the other hand..." she says with a smirk "but first what is your name?"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:21 am

"I... I.. I... I'm... I'm V-v-v-violett S-small...." she stammered weakly.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:29 am

"well you live up to the small part." she says looking at her "what is a cute girl like you doing here hmmm?"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:32 am

"I... I don't know... I just fot a scholarhip here...." she stammered. "Wh-... who a-a-a-are you... And p-please, l-let go of my hair, it hu...."

Suddenly, she turned beet red, realization dawning...

"C-c-cute? R-really?"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 am

"yes cute..." she says while pulling her hair harder "do you have a problem with calling me cute "oh yeah I didn't tell you my name the name's Priss."

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:51 am

"Ow... Ow... . NO, I... I Ow... I'm just surprised, Miss Priss..."

Violett let out a soft whimper. trembling quietly.

"It's just... I'm used to being called things like flat and scrawny and four-eyes... I try to disappear because I'm pale and freckly and not pretty... I'm not used to being pulled on or called cute, I wasn't worth hurtong back home... They just pointed and laughed when I dropped things or made too much noise... Please, please let go... I don't know what I did but I'm sorry!"

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next