View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Exploration (Kumo Thuy and/or Jezebel) 

Post Exploration (Kumo Thuy and/or Jezebel)
Not having been at Shokushu long, Isabella was forever getting lost in the seemingly endless maze of rooms and corridors that made up the gigantic campus; and, having already been scolded once too many for arriving late for classes she'd had trouble even finding, she'd decided to make a concerted effort to learn her way around the buildings. Thus, evening found her doggedly making her way through the empty halls, trying her very best to make sense of the campus layout, determined never to get lost again. Science labs to the left; she could remember that. History classes were over there. Music rooms up here. God, but this place was massive... and it was a little spooky being here alone, with everyone else long since returned to their rooms, and the shadows lengthening outside. Still... what was there to be afraid of? Taking a deep breath, she set off down yet another long, echoing, empty corridor towards where she thought the maths classrooms must be...

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:33 pm

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Jezebel stalked the cold, dank Basement floor in her natural form, her leathery red bat-like wings folded behind her back and her flawless naked body exposed to the near-freezing air…The evil succubus was frustratingly horny and desperate for a fuck, and she would do anything she could to get it. The lust-crazed she-demon needed a victim to sate herself upon, and fast. But first she needed a plan of action...

The Basement (definitely deserving its capital ‘B’) was full of infinite possibilities. Tables were littered with numerous implements of torture and chains were hanging off of the walls. There were whips and ropes and clamps, and a million other items were either hanging off of racks or strewn out across tables. There were a gazillion of different devices that could be used on her victims. Whoever had designed this room was truly an evil, sadistic genius. These were possibilities for another time, though…

Just then, Jezebel’s keen senses picked up a human presence. Someone had entered the campus building and was apparently looking for something or someone. Turning herself invisible, Jezebel then teleported out of the Basement to further investigate the situation…

Hovering silently above the student, a classical Italian beauty, with brown eyes and raven-colored hair, Jezebel probed the young woman’s mind to see where she was headed so that she could formulate a plan of attack...

Hmm…how to take care of thisss one…

After settling with a relatively simple plan, the unseen hell-spawn quickly made her way into the math class, having deduced from reading her soon-to-be victim’s thoughts that she was meaning to head in that direction. The room was dark and empty when Jezebel entered. So, no pesky instructors to take care of…That’s good. Next step was for the demoness to disguise herself and put phase one into action...

But first…“Let there be light.” The fiend snapped her fingers as she spoke…the light switches all flipped up and the florescent ceiling lights flickered to life. Moving over to the teacher’s desk, Jezebel’s form morphed and changed until it exactly resembled that of Miss Joan Anderson. Visible again, and in the guise of one of the school’s math teachers, the crafty little succubus took a seat on the professor’s rather comfortable leather desk chair and began to ruffle through the stacks of paper piled on top of the desk as she patiently awaited the arrival of her soon-to-be victim.

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:48 am
Profile WWW

Kumo prowled the Halls looking for a Companion or two
after meeting some of the other inhabitants the girls could be nice
but others are down right Nightmare making
Then we heard the sound of movement thing are looking up we hope?
The last time we took a look we got hurt!

Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:58 am
Profile YIM

Isabella hurried through the dark corridors towards the maths department, trying to fight down the apparently motiveless feelings of apprehension and fear stirring within her. She didn't know why, but being alone in this vast, dark building was really starting to get to her, and she was relieved when she reached the maths room and saw the lights on. Peeking around the side of the door, she saw one of the teachers - Miss Anderson, wasn't it? - was sitting behind the desk, looking through some papers - probably marking the day's work. As the teacher glanced up towards her, Isabella smiled nervously, blushing with embarassment at having interrupted her work.

'I'm sorry, Miss Anderson...' she stammered, her hands behind her back, her eyes glancing down, quickly checking that her neat new school uniform was in decent order. 'I didn't mean to disturb you. I was just looking around, trying to memorise where all the rooms were, and I didn't realise there was anyone here...'

As she spoke, she resisted the urge to cast a glance back over her shoulder. She could have sworn she'd heard something move in the hallway behind her...

Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:58 pm

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
As Jezebel sifted through the mass of paperwork, pretending to be hard at work while she waited for her prey to deliver herself to her, the ever-alert succubus’s senses picked up another life-form in the building, not a human this time, but a monster like her. It looked like her plans were about to change. But, no matter, Jezebel was willing to adapt her plans to accommodate another…Just as long she got her own fair share of this tasty morsel that was even now on her way…

Intrigued by this new development, Jezebel decided to investigate further. Expanding her puissant telepathic senses farther, she spotted the creature prowling the Campus halls, an interesting cross between a human and a spider, known commonly as driders. This was intriguing, indeed. In all her long, unholy existence, the spiky-haired she-demon had never met a drider, and so this was going to be a big first for the serpent-tongued demoness.

Speaking into the woman-spider’s mind as she continued to ‘work’, Jezebel sent out a friendly greeting of invitation: Greetingsss, comrade. If you are sssearching for sssome prey, sssearch no further. There is a very lovely young Italian woman headed my way. Look for us in classsroom 18A. Door’sss open and lightsss are on. In cassse you might get confusssed, I’m the…’teacher’ with violet eyesss, the brown hair, and the grey sssweater…Ah, here ssshe isss now. I look foreword to meeting you sssoon.

Just in time. Jezebel cut her message short just as Isabella entered the room, looking rather nervous and apprehensive. Glancing up at the shaky student, ‘Miss Anderson’ noted the nervous smile on the girl’s face.

After hearing young miss Bianchi’s stuttering speech, the ‘math teacher’ gave her a warm, friendly smile and replied softly, “It’s no problem, sweetie. I don’t mind you coming in to look around. This Campus is a very big place. I know I got lost a lot when I first started out here, so I understand your desire to get acclimated with this place. If there’s any way I can help out, I’d be happy to do so. This mess isn’t going anywhere, and I could definitely use a breather after going through all this paperwork, so if you’d like, I could give you a little tour of the Campus.”

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:15 am
Profile WWW

Isabella smiles back to the teacher, relieved by her friendly response. She hadn't been sure if she was really allowed to be in this part of the building at this time: she couldn't think of any reason why she shouldn't be, but this school seemed to have so many arcane rules and restrictions that she could never be sure she wasn't about to break one of them. The school rules must have been written by disciplinarians who would make the most cantankerous of her old convent school mistresses look positively soft; fortunately, as she had discovered, not all the teachers here seemed to insist on keeping to the letter of the rules, and it looked like Miss Anderson was one of the nice ones.

'Well, Miss Anderson, if you're sure I wouldn't be interrupting your work... a tour might be very helpful, actually. I don't want to keep being late for classes, after all...' Isabella spoke in musical, softly-accented English, smiling shyly at the pretty young maths teacher. Her fears of a few moments past were now forgotten, and she was looking forward to a chance to make a friend amongst the staff of her new school.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]