View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Private lessons [Persephone, and Professor Epsis.] 

Obviously, he was going to be in for one very large banquet, because Persephone was very stubborn and would not relent on her hold until she decided she was done and even then, she might have a second wind. But, to Epsis' credit, it was getting harder and harder for her to keep up as he was hitting all the good spots and doing all the right things to turn her on. She squirmed in his hold as he played with her clit, speeding up the process of making her climax. She gritted her teeth though, grunting with effort, but held it in. It would be a wonderful climax once she came, though, adn the prospect of that happening and not because she wanted to spite him was what kept her mind intact, somewhat, while they fucked like crazy.

Taking a slightly more active role she began to lick and kiss him where she could, her lips find his or his neck, or face. Teeth lightly grazed his skin and nibbled gently nearby ears. Her hands were starting to move a little too, rubbing his back, squeezing and kneading every once in a while.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:40 am

His tentacles squeezed her nipples, while his lips would pushed against her own in a vibrant lustful kiss. His tongue threw itself into her mouth while his body continued to pound and swell with the need to release himself into her, and will very soon. Her saliva was like honey to a bear, giving him a second wind on his pacings..and it increased at swirling her tight insides.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:48 am
Profile YIM

A moan escaped from her throat as they kissed, her tongue meeting his in a desperate frenzy. Her insides were tightening further and further with each push into her, a pleasant tension coiling within her belly waiting to be released. The girl actively tried to impale herself on him, trying to get him to go as deep as possible into her cunt and ass.

Persephone Williams

Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:26 pm

"MM what a fucking beauty you are..strong too.I love that..I'll make this a repeat encounter some time soon." He said against her lips in a harsh grunt, packing her ass with the previous inhabitants cum, while his cock hit spot after beautiful spot, and seemed he was more about teasing, and fucking the girl then actually feeding, but while fill up on appetizers when you could just have the main course...so he just waited for this little dish be served hot, and fast.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

Persephone heard him, despite the noises of their flesh meeting one another and her own grunts and pants for air. She smirked against his lips as she kissed him again, not at all shy about meeting his tongue with hers. She had grown accustomed to him pumping in and out of her holes and was actively enjoying it the way she wiggled her hips and moved to meet every single one of his thrusts. The tension she felt became tighter and tighter and titer, just like her walls were, practically crushing the appendages fucking her relentlessly. The girl was exerting herself as close to her maximum as possible, giving it her all until she couldn't take hold it in anymore and she came. Hard. She cried out, arms stiffening and her whole body going rigid as she came and came and came. The girl had no idea how long it lasted, but it felt like an eternity to her before she finally came down from her physical high. She was shaking a little, as it was the hardest thing she ever felt, but lo and behold, the girl didn't manage to pass out like any normal victim would. In fact, she was still wide awake and kissing him still!

"How'd you like that, professor?" she asked softly, licking his lips the way a kitten would lick up cream.

Persephone Williams

Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:46 pm

His hips never stopped to let her cumming to cover his table completely, but a large portion of the liquid blasted out along his cock and out her hole. Causing him to chuckle as he drank and drank, his cock even pulsating like a throat that was swallowing water. "Mmmm, that's good..now my little fuck pet..we go for round two." He grinned as he handled her breasts with expertise, massaging the outer edges, while finger tips stroked her hard nipples. He was not stopping anytime soon it seemed, and was going to enjoy the hell out of this one, since the stronger students seemed far in between.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:17 pm
Profile YIM

His hips never stopped to let her cumming to cover his table completely, but a large portion of the liquid blasted out along his cock and out her hole. Causing him to chuckle as he drank and drank, his cock even pulsating like a throat that was swallowing water. "Mmmm, that's good..now my little fuck pet..we go for round two." He grinned as he handled her breasts with expertise, massaging the outer edges, while finger tips stroked her hard nipples. He was not stopping anytime soon it seemed, and was going to enjoy the hell out of this one, since the stronger students seemed far in between.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:21 pm
Profile YIM

Round two. Well, if that was how he was going to put it. Feeling more bold now that the first round was over and she was still 'standing' so to speak, she wanted to come out on top. Literally. So it was that Persephone pooled her physical strength into tackling the professor to the floor so that she was straddling him, a cute little smirk on her lips. It feel strange to her the way his cock seemed to be drinking her juices, but she had a second wind and was quite ready to keep going as she started to ride him hard, her breasts bouncing pleasantly together as she shafted herself on him.

Persephone Williams

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:42 pm

He grunted and landed with a thud as he hit the hard ground, well...hard. His head bouncing causing him to look a bit dazed, then amazed that she had topped him, and had started to ride him like a race horse. "Oh my dear what has gotten into you, we can't be doing this.." He teased as his hips bucked against hers as they came down to the hilt.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:49 pm
Profile YIM

"Oh, don't you dare start with me," she grunted out through clenched teeth as she rode him, moaning when he shoved his cock deep into her and pressing up against her sweet spot. "What does it look like, professor? I want to be on top." Normally, Persephone would have been mortified that such words were escaping her lips, but she had decided that what was going on wasn't real and, in that case, she was going to take full advantage of this 'dream'. Wait until she finds out she wasn't dreaming, later, when she was cumming again and still wasn't waking up.

Persephone Williams

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:55 pm

He merely laughed and grunted as he bucked up against her again and again. "Well, I suppose I can let you ride away, not that I don't mind too." He grinned as his hands moved to hold her breasts and squeeze them in his palms.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6