View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Kira Winfield, a new wearer of SHS colors 

Post Kira Winfield, a new wearer of SHS colors
Here I am...hope it's passing decent!

Name: Kira Winfield

Place of Birth: DeQueen, Arkansas

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Honey-blonde, usually kept in a ponytail

Eye Color: Gray

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: Shaved

Distinguishing features: None, really...

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 110

Bust: 36 C

Waist: 26

Hips: 37

Background: Born in a quiet suburb of Arkansas, Kira grew up with what might be called an ideal childhood; the wide-open spaces, filled with oceans of grass and seemingly endless forests of trees provided ample space for playing while growing up, and the friendly, neighborlike demeanor of the people around her meant that she developed a friendly personality herself. She showed a strong interest in her academic studies, especially in such areas as biology. Throughout highschool, she always took whatever life-science courses were available to her, and consistently scored highly in them. This is not to say that she lacked in other areas, however; she also managed to excel in her mathematics and literary courses, both of which she also adored. Her life's love, however, remained with her sciences, so it came as no surprise when she declared, much to the joy of her parents, that she wished to go to college and study to become a biologist. Out of the pamphlets she gathered after her decision to enroll in a college, the one for Shokushu caught her eye rather quickly, mostly thanks to its campus; it certainly had cultured grounds, but more than that, the forrest on one side and the sea surrounding it looked lush and vibrant...perfect for the study of living organisms. When she saw that they did indeed offer quite a wide variety of biological sciences, her mind was made up. She put in her application that same day, and as soon as she saw her acceptance letter, she packed up and made ready, bidding her parents goodbye, eager to begin the next stage in her life.

Psychological Profile: Thoughtful, careful, deliberate. Quick to calculate outcomes and possibilities of situations, likes to think things through and rarely acts on a whim.

Personality: Friendly, though somewhat guarded around strangers, Kira is quick enough to open up to someone if she decides she likes them. Somewhat quiet, though by no means is she meek...simply thoughtful. Often, one will find Kira lost in thought or in a book somewhere.

Virgin? No

Sexuality: bi-sexual

Piercing or Tattoos: Just her ears

Language: English

Likes: Books, some music, pasta, good times with friends whenever studies permit

Activities: Swimming, reading, studying

And that's me in a nutshell. Hopefully, I'll get to meet you all soon!

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:46 pm

Welcome to campus *tentacle waves* Hope you have a good time around :)

Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:51 pm

*smiles* I'm sure I will. And thanks so much for the welcome!

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:04 pm

Welcome! Life sciences, hmmm? Interested in studying some very different life forms, maybe? ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:34 pm

Thanks! Sure am...can't wait to get started!

Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:45 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, Kira, I hope you enjoy your stay here on this strange and beautiful island.

It's cool we share a lot of the same interests. You're welcome to on over to room 300 anytime you like.

I could cook up some awesome pasta dishes for you whenever you want, and perhaps we could have a little...desert afterwards. :wink:

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:09 pm

Welcome to the Campus. If you ever need anything, just ask.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

Hi, Miss Kira... Welcome to our school... You seem very nice... And I'm sure you'll make friends.

Just... be careful around the boys... They're... kind of al hands...

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:20 am

Well past Decent my dear girl. This is a fine bio and I'm sure you and I should meet sometime on the campus, after all I'm sure you could use my services every once in a while.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]