View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

Post Snowstorm (Open to all)
(It's the End-of-Year tradition, since Niceman/Stormbringer have not done it yet, so I'll do it. I'll leave it stickied until the first, then if it's popular enough, we'll de-sticky it and leave it open. Otherwise it'll just be locked.)

One morning, not too long before Christmas, the students woke up to an unexpected sight: At least a foot of snow has fallen. For each student, there was a warm jacket, snow boots, and thicker pants to wear outside. Classes have been cancelled, due to the snow. Some of the early risers were already out and about, enjoying the surprising treat.

However, once one reaches the beach, it was just like the normal weather, where a nice warm breeze could be felt, and if one went out to sea far enough, it would've almost been like a snowglobe.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Last edited by Madison on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:11 am
Profile WWW

"What is this madness?" Kari asked herself as she walked outside. She wore the clothes laid out for her by the school, which was wise, since she was very sensitive to the cold.

"What kind of sorcery is this? There is no way in hell this could be happening!"

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:17 am
Profile YIM

Slowly, a mysterious figure trudged forth, clothed like a lavendar ninja in a bulky coat and snow pants, a scarf and a hat covering its face, its glasses fogged up and its mittened hands pulled inside its sleaves. The extent of its winter outfitting suggested it was even more vulnerable to the cold than the girl it was trudging towards, and while it was presumably a human female, there was no way to be sure... Nothing of it was left exposed.

"So pretty..." it cooed muffledly.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:01 am

Kari noticed a figure nearby. The thickness of their coat and the fact that they were very small made them look like a lavender Kenny. As a joke, Kari walked up behind them, put her hand to her mouth, and said, "Mmuh mu mu mu mhmumhumhuhmuh muhmumh umhmu hmuhmumh."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:49 am
Profile YIM

VIolett had few truly outstanding talents...

"EEEEEEEEEK!"

He lungs, though, were among the strongest on campus, and even muffled by a scarf, she could scream with amazing volume. She was certain it would be like back home... Everyone else scared of the snow, and she'd have some space to herself...

Really, she'd been expecting anything but what just happened.

"Who.. W-who are... Ah, miss Kari... You s-s-scared me..." shje stammered once she'd turned around.

Last edited by Violett Small on Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:30 am

Kari jumped back when the little girl screamed. From the scream alone, she was able to tell it was Violett.

"Geez, you jump so easily... what would happen if a monster were to get you?"

Kari pulled off her hood.

"Sorry, but I couldn't resist. You look *And sound* like Kenny from South Park."

Kari giggled and put her hand to her mouth again.

"Muhmhuhhuhmhu hmuhmhm humhuhmuh muhhmhuhm hmuhmhuumhm hmuhmh uhm"

Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Profile YIM

"I... I thought I was about to find out!" Violett protested, trembling.

"W-well..." Violett stammered... "I guess if that happened... I'd scream as loud as I could, try to run... I'd probably get caught..."

Violett slowly began trudging awy, head hung low in shame. She sniffled softly, settling diwn on a snow-covered bench. "And... And then... I... I don't wanna talk about it.... It's gross... It's degrading... B-b-ut I guess I'd only have to be ashamed a little bit after... J-j-just.... just untill I froze to death... Maybe... maybe someone nice would find my ugly, scrawny, defiled body... and.. maybe... even though I'd been poluted... Maybe they'd dres me in some intact clothes... And put me somewhere peaceful..."

Violet sobbed loudly now, curled up into a little purple ball, arms wrapped tight around herself.

"D-d-do you think they'd have candles, Miss K-kari? I... I'm scared of fire... But once I'd already been gone.... especially from cold... It'd be awful pretty..."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:59 pm

Kari came over and sat next to Violett, her arms around the little girl.

"Don't worry, Violett." she said. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

Violet sobbed loudly now, curled up into a little purple ball, arms wrapped tight around herself.

"D-d-do you think they'd have candles, Miss K-kari? I... I'm scared of fire... But once I'd already been gone.... especially from cold... It'd be awful pretty..."

Kari looked off slightly to her left.

Violett lay in the casket. Kari looked down at her, surrounding the alter were candles.

"She looks so peaceful..." Kari whispered. Out of nowhere, Violett's ghost in the corner was freaking out.

"Ohmigod! My body's gonna burn!"

She ran to move one of the candles, but she missed and knocked over Kari instead. The two lay on the ground, staring into each others eyes.

"Violett, you're a ghost?" Kari gasped.

"Yes, that's right, Kari..." the ghost pressed her ethereal lips against Kari's.

Kari looked back at Violett.

"I wonder what sex would feel like to a ghost?"

the girl shook her head.

"Violett, you put yourself down to much. You're not ugly. You're actually pretty cute!" ^__^

Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Violett backed away slowly, looking shocked even with her face hidden. "Please don't say that, not even to joke! I don't WANT to have poultergasms! And I really don't want some necrophiliac's cold clammy hands all obver my cold dead body! Please don't even joke like that! It's gross!" she blurted out before she even knew the words had left her mouth... then quickly clamped her hands over her mouth.

Well, her mittens over her scarf.

After several seconds of awkward, trembling silence...

"... You... you really think I'm... c-c-cute?"

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:53 am

"Sure! I think you're very cute. You just haven't ever been assured of that."

Kari took the hood off of Violett's head.

"It's hard to see how pretty you look when you're hiding behind that hood."

^_^

Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:18 am
Profile YIM

With a tiny purr of happiness, Violett leaned in to kiss Kari, tilting her head as her lips parted, caught up in the moment...

Only to suddenly dart to her feet once she tasted the wool of her own scarf.

"Oh, uh, I... I must have fell asleep or something! Um... Thank you so much for the reassurance... You're so nice!"

Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:22 am

"Wait up, Violett!" kari called out. "Wanna take a walk?"

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:03 am
Profile YIM

Ever so tentatively, VIolett turned to face Kari, nodding softly.

Slowly, she untied her scarf, pulling it off to reveal a tiny smile.

"I... I'd like that a lot, Miss Kari...."

Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:20 am

Kari stood up and walked over to Violett.

"Good." she said. "I thought you would want some company. After all, it's not good to be alone out here in the snow."

Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:43 pm
Profile YIM

With a soft blush, Violett held out her hand, trembling a little. Violett was sure she could hear her heart beating...

Ka-THUMP. Ka-THUMP. Ka-THUMP.

Oh my god, vilett thought. She's really asking me. She's so cool and strong and mysterious... And she wants to take a walk with ME!

Ka-THUMP. Ka-THUMP. Ka-THUMP.

Her hand trembling, Violett looked into Kari's eyes nervously, waiting foir her to make the next move.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next