View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 new school new life new pain in the ass (opan) 

she smiled looking at her "because you remind of my self silly." she says while sucking on her nipples "I mean don't you have any other friends in this hell hole?"

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:10 pm

"none that i really hang around they are all retards....the oh my goody two shoes types...blah fuck them" Mizu closed her eyes as the girl sucked on her breasts. Her hand ran through her hair, looking over at the tv. She had gained a powerful ally this day.

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would nod "see we need each other I thought I was going to have to put up with those good girls then I met you." she would lick her nipple and bite it alittle before playing with her clit "now that I met I think im going to have alot of fun here."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:18 pm

"that got alittle moan out of mizu, she looked down to her. "so your saying you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked, running her hands up and down Priss's back.

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:22 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would play with her clit some more with her thumb and noded "yes I want to be your girlfriend if unless you want to try and be friends with those bimbos that is the choice is yours."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:24 pm

"No i want you...your different" Mizuho lay back pulling the girl ontop of her. She looked up at her, pink hair splayed everywhere, her tattoo's gleaming in the dim light. Her black lipstick and smeared during their session. "i want to be yours, its been very lonely here with nobody who gets into the same things i do"

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would grin and kissed her deeply on her lips licking her own black lip stick "good that's all i wanted was a friend who understands me." she says while pressing her body against hers and kissed her deeply while moving her hand to rub her pussy once more

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:32 pm

"uhhh....oh shit" Mizu moaned, closing her eyes and arching her back. She wanted this girl and all she had to offer, leaning up she kissed her long and hard. "your so hot you bitch...."

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she smirked and chuckled "that's what my friends called me back home a bitch." she says while thrusting her fingers in her pussy and started to pump before she kissed the girl again

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:39 pm

"oh yess...yes mmmm finger my pussy bitch!" She squeeled as she began to thrust back at her hand. She reached up and unbuttoned the girls blouse reaching inside to push her bra up. She fondled her breasts as she moaned.

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:45 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she would gasp as her breasts was being fondled she bites her lower lips and started to thrust harder into her pussy as she hiss and close her eyes "ahhh fuck yes!"

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:49 pm

"oh yea.....mmm fuck this" Mizu pulled the girls fingerd out and threw her on her back. She grabbed the girls left leg and pulled it high into the air, she began to rub both of their pussies together. "you like that priss?" She grinded into her harder and harder.

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:52 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"uhhhhh yes much better!" she would scream out while grinding her pussy against hers she throws her head back as she push her pussy into Mizu and looks at her with lust in her eyes "ohh fuck im going to cum soon!"

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:56 pm

"me tooo!!" Mizu thrust harder and harder, she let the girl go and spun around. Placing her pussy in her face she began to lick the girls slit, chewing on her clit gently. she inserted two fingers into Priss's ass as she sucked her nether lips.

Lover/Priss

Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:02 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

she screams and started to suck on Mizu's clit as she feels her orgasm building before cumming all over Mizu's face as she screams "ohhhh im cumming!!!"

Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5