View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

She felt herself blush when she spasmed her name out. But the screams of ecstacy and arching of her back into Clair's mouth proved to distract her. She was orgasming it appeared. Hot and new nectar spilled forth out of her gushing cunt, which clenches and contracts under her fingers. Flushed and hot from Kanoe's frail form now, Clair squeaks when she pulls her even closer, forcing more of her breast into her mouth then she thought she could hold. But it didn't bother her, and it didn't look like Kanoe was paying attention all that much either.

Clarice could only smile as best she could, doing all her body allowed to bring her over the edge and keep her there for as long as the orgasm allowed. Her thrusting fingers now strongly curled and tickled that G-spot for all its worth. As her contracts began to soften, her tired fingers were pulled out for air to actually cool her down. Though it was still hot with two bodies so close together, the slightest cool breeze was very welcomed. Giving her nipple one last lick, she finally took it from her mouth and wiped it off. She brushed those confound hair strands from her face at last and brought herself to lay next to the other girl, waiting for her to come back from her sense so she could understand and register words.

"It looks like I did a good job. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I-I love you too," she said softly and embraced the woman side ways, her head nestled in her hair for her to breath in. Her hands exhaustingly stroked the darker witches arms as she held her in the meaningful hug before letting go. It wasn't the fact she herself was tired, it was more of if you kept pushing in and out for five to six minutes straight, they were going to hurt. But to Clair, it was all worth it. Remembering the dildo, she turned it off and allowed Kanoe to actually regain strength. Somehow her stomach twisted to remind her that she didn't get much out of this project. She shook her head gave a sigh. There was no need to be so selfish.

She turned her back to the girl and gave another sigh, thinking the project was over. It was all worth to see the other girl so content and satisfied with herself. She could probably go another round, but she wasn't about to force into doing so. She would most likely say something if she wanted more, which she probably did judging by her emotions. Clair chuckled about never being content, even with such energy pushed out of you.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:37 pm

Kanoe pants heavily as her partner stimulates her g-spot through her climax, prolonging the blissful effect on her body. The two women hugged each other tightly, pressing their hot sweaty bodies against the other. She blinks for a moment as Clair rolls over, facing away from her. Her cheeks blush softly as she realizes this woman had been pleasuring her the whole time. She looks over at the camera, her eyes narrow slightly. With a sigh, she gets up out of the bed. Her body sways slightly as she walks over to the camera and turns it off.

"They have seen enough," She says softly.

She slips her panties all the way off, discarding the soaked undergarment. Kanoe climbs back onto the bed, crawling over Clair's body. She nuzzles and gave the woman a soft nip on her neck. Slowly, the soft nibbles ran up her partner's neck and to her ear. She gave the woman's ear a long lick before speaking again.

"Seems I left a mess," She whispers as her hand closes around Clair's, feeling the woman's nectar soaked fingers, "Would you like to...clean up?"

Kanoe did feel a bit drained from her first time with Clair. But, despite love not all being physical, she wanted to return the love this woman had given her. Her cheeks blush softly as she breathes softly against the woman's fair skin. Clair would feel the witch's hot breaths go down her neck and slowly down her chests until it reached those untouched orbs. She never done something like this before and was very nervous. Her warm tongue slides from her lips and begins to swirl around the woman's pink areola, being careful not to tease the nipple just yet. She lightly bites down onto lover's tit and pulls back slowly before finally releasing, letting the luscious orb pop back and sway before her gaze.

"I don't mind if you.." She briefly stops to tease the other nipple before continuing, "Use my shower...I'm sure we both..need it."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:02 pm

Feeling her move from the bed she gave a soft sigh and almost drifted off at that point. The comment she made snapped her back into reality. If kanoe saw, she gave a nod and huffed.

"Amen."

It was all that needed to be said really. They really did not need to see more then what was done. As the bed shifted, she gave a surprised gasp
when she crawled ontop of her. She felt the girl's still hard nipples rub her skin as they settled next to her face. Such temptation wanted to make her take the orb into her mouth once more, but she was curious to see what the other witch was doing. Now it seemed to be a reversal, Kanoe ontop and Clair on the bottom. She gave the girl a bewildered look before wiggling under her grasp, A soft gasp left her lips as her ear was licked. She gritted her teeth and her body tensed, rising up with the tongue before she withdrew it. That at least allowed her to breath...only for a short moment it seemed.

She gave a scoff and closed her eyes to the bed being messy, having not realized it was a tad sticky with the girl's nectar. Her hands ran between Kanoe's in an affectionate way as she nodded finally. She blinked her breath move down and she wasn't about to guess where she was heading. A sudden mewl left Clair's lips as a warm tongue slides around one of her mounds, causing a stifled purr to come from her mouth. She gave a squeak when her tit was bitten softly, she began wiggling a bit more out of pure reflex. She rose with Kanoe as she pulled her tit with her teeth, reddening the bud and caused her to stifle a cry, more out of surprise then pleasure or the small tinge of pain. She dropped back down before looking to the other in a gawking fashion. She writhed under the witches's grasp as she teased her other nipple, mewling and flailing gently as to not disrupt her actions.

"Hey. You don't tease me like that!" she huffed, giving a playful scowl to her before finally pushing her off and set her on her lap, holding her in her arms as she sat there. The way the teacher mentioned knight in shining armor would probably fit the scene right about now. She turned her head away from her to hid her blush, but still nodded.

Cleaning sounds nice," she softly said, rubbing her own tits as if the witch hurt them, which was not so. She just still couldn't believe she teased her so roughly. Not that she had any experience with women, but she did know a few things...teasing wasn't one of them though.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:46 pm

The young witch couldn't help but giggle softly to Clair's reaction. The woman was just moments ago on top of her, doing everything in her power to pleasure her to the point of bliss. Now her partner was squirming beneath her body. Her cheeks blush softly at the thought of having this woman. She never thought it would feel this pleasing to tease the woman. Did Clair feel the same way while she was pumping those fingers into her body?

Kanoe's fun did not last long though. Clarice struggles beneath her and pushes her away. The witch made a face that even shocked herself, pouting. Despite her playful pout, she lets herself be pulled onto her lover's lap and rests her head against Clair's shoulder. Lips curve into a soft smile as she slowly traces a finger up between her love's breasts.

"Aww.." She replies softly, "You started it, Clarice. And seems your body does not want to be left out either."

She gave a playful smirk against her partner's scowl as her finger glides over her exposed breast. Her nail began to circle much like she did with her tongue, tracing over the woman's pink areola but avoiding the peak. Kanoe did not know anything about teasing. She was not even sure what she was doing now. Was it something a monster has done to her in the past? She dispels the thought, not wishing to delve any further on that path.

"Mmm.." She coos softly, "I never felt this way before. Part of me never wants it to end."

Her cheeks blush faintly as she makes a small attempt to open up to the woman. It was the least she could do after such a heated first encounter. Her finger flicks the tiny nub before circling the woman's puffing areola once more.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:58 pm

Aweful grammer came from her mouth when she saw that playful pout, "But...you-chik-uhh....oh your gonna get it when I get up," she threatens playfully, sticking her tongue out at her and huffing. The immaturity factor seemed to make Clair all the more hot if it were humanly possible.

Her eyes nearly roll in the back of her head as Kanoe continues to tease her hardening tits. She pants softly and rubs her legs together, blushing at the squishy sound of her wetness. Her chest presses quickly on Kanoe's side with each circle in a rhythmic fashion. It felt good she had to admit. She could feel her nipples growing and hardening to her new lover's touch, wanting and practically begging for Kanoe to touch them. The back of her mind seemed to falter her pants a few times, as if telling her not to be dominated. What was wrong with being dominated? Infact, that really wasn't the right term. But Clair's pride at being ontop was making her grit her teeth and withhold stopping Kanoe from doing what she wanted. She knew needed this...to have someone so intelligent and beautiful to touch her in ways her hands could never suffice to doing.

She bit back her pride in hopes it would stay back and it appeared to have worked. Opening up to Clarice made the woman smile as she gently stroked the back of her head. She gently grabbed her head and let out a cute little puppy-squeak when she flicked her nipple, a tingly sensation ran up and down her spine because of it.

"It...doesn't have to end, Kanoe. Uhh...we can do this another time...per-perhaps," she stutteres and tries to focus on the small tingles her lover gave. Maybe this was a one time thing, though. Maybe Kanoe wouldn't want to do this again. Maybe...she would find someone else? Doubts upon doubts caused the girl hold back tears, blinking them away as she started stroking the girl's hair once more. Jsut the thought of the darker witch leaving for someone else made her bite very harshly on her bottom lip until it grew red with pain. It was hard to think of such thing, such a thing that could be possible. She felt like she could open up to Kanoe and if the girl left her, Clair would be heart broken. She imagined what would happen if the scene took place. The darker witch holding another and leaving Clair to fend for herself. She could also imagine not fighting back anymore with the monsters assaults. What was the point if you had nothing to live for? She just thought of how she would be pumped mercilessly by a tentacle monster and lie there and take it.

She hugged Kanoe close to her as tears rolled down her cheeks. How she could ask Kanoe not to leave her would sound random and almost idiotic to the witch if she heard her ask such a thing. She could't very well ask, thought and that's what made it so hard. If her partner decided to go on with someone else, she wouldn't-she couldn't stop her from doing so.

Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:35 am

Kanoe smiles at Clair's response. The woman tries to play it tough but she couldn't deny it, she loved every bit of it. Seeing her lover quiver and press up against her with every circle her finger made pleased her greatly. The witch had sensitive breasts as well and usually hated her body for them but this little project made her very very grateful. She giggles in amusement at the sounds Clarice made when she flicked her nipple. Her cheeks blush at how cute this woman could be when her guard was down.

She lets her body be pulled closer to Clair. Her other fingers began to gently caress over the woman's luscious orb. The words Clarice said made sense. It was not like they were going anywhere. Same island, same school even some of the same classes. The woman was smart, beautiful and knew magic just like she did. She did not think much of people that could not channel mana. Kanoe was not the nicest of people, usually only caring about her studies and her own power. But, meeting others that could use magic. It was someone she could relate to and even talk to without worry. This woman was all that and much more, making her feel in ways she never had before. She wanted to see this woman again and feel those feelings again.

She blinks for a moment. Something felt different. Clarice seemed to have grown quiet and was not responding to her touch as much. She looks up seeing tears and shivers slightly. What was wrong? Did she do something wrong? Kanoe was unsure why the woman was crying when she thought she was happy. Her fingers stopped moving as she sits up on the woman's lap. She really didn't know what to do to make the woman feel better but... Her hand slides up Clair's chest, caressing past the woman's neck before coming to rest on her cheek. She gently turns the woman's face towards her own, planting her lips to her love's. The kiss was soft but lingered for some time. Her tongue gently licks Clair's lips as she pulls away, looking into those eyes she has come to love.

"I would like that...alot," She whispers softly, "Lets get cleaned up."

Kanoe gives the woman another kiss on the lips as she slides off her lap. She took Clair's hand into her own as she moves off the bed, trying to pull her with her. The witch had no idea what the woman was so worried and sad about. She had her own worries as well. But, she saw no reason to not trust the woman. The camera was no longer rolling, this wasn't a project anymore. Her cheeks blush as she looks back at Clarice. Does this woman really want to be with her?

Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:04 pm

She gives a small gasp as her lips were pressed against Kanoe's. All doubts and worries seem to wash away and it definitely made her feel better about her thoughts of her leaving disappeared. Perhaps she was merely second guessing the situation. She may not of known the thoughts of the other witch, but she believed to not ruin such a momentous night. She didn't believe her new love would leave her. She began to think that maybe just maybe...they could be together for a long time.

She pressed back with the second kiss, massaging the darker witches' ears to show small signs she was alright. She gave a deep sigh of relief to her last statement and that sealed any troubling thoughts. The other witch wouldn't lie to her like that, so she accepted the situation as it was. A lovely situation though it was. She blushes with the fact Kanoe seemed worried over her spilled tears. She wiped the unshed ones away and
smiled reassuringly to her love.

"S-sorry. I...had a moment of relapse. I'm okay now. Don't worry, it had nothing to do with well my breasts explain themselves," she stated, chuckling at the last part and followed her love's directions. She got up and allowed herself to let the girl lead her wherever she wanted. Emotions flew out the window except love which just told her to let her guard down. Not everyone was a s cruel as your father was it said. She mentally nodded to the fact, coming to the conclusion that Kanoe wouldn't hurt her. The woman was more angelic then she let on. She brings the hand that held the woman's and gently kissed it as a knight would to a fair maiden.

"I hope you can forgive me for doubting you," she whispers softly. it felt good to vent, but she made it soft and hard to hear. If her love was thinking of something else she would surely not hear it. But she could only hope she didn't have to repeat herself. It was hard for someone like her to just be all willy nilly and let the situation go to someone else. Most of the time that happened...no...no she was not going to compare Kanoe to her father. How cruel it would be to do so. Both were completely opposite from eachother. That was something she had to keep close.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:39 am

It was strange what a kiss could do to someone. Just a few brief moments together with those warm lips seemed to make everything better. Her love was no longer filled with sorrow or worry. She smiled at the woman's blushing cheeks. Was a contrast to the woman that was just pumping fingers into her being a few minutes ago. That pleasant memory brought the blood back to Kanoe's cheeks as well. Guess they were both just a bunch of little school girls.

Kanoe giggles at Clair's little joke. She never would have expected a statement about the woman's engorged nipples. The witch's eyes lingered over her lover's chest for a few moments. They were the same size as hers yet she found them to be much more...attractive. Eye of the beholder she guessed. She turns and continues to walk to the bathroom where they both can shower. She nearly stumbles as she felt her hand be lifted and pressed against the lips of Clarice. The young woman does not look back. Not wishing to show her embarassment, she brushes stray strands of her hair away from her face and continues leading her to the shower. They were both adults, she could try to keep some composure. It was so sweet of the woman to do that, it was something she had to get used to now that she had someone to care for and cares for her.

She reaches behind her and pulls the silver clasp on her braid infront of her. Finally removing it, she places it beside the sink. A small gemstone seemed to be socketed in along with an engraving of a hummingbird on the silvery metal. Kanoe's eyes stare at the item for a moment. So many monsters have taken claim of her. She began to have her own worries. Would they try to hurt Clarice as well just to continue torturing her? The witch squeezes Clair's hand before letting go and turning around.

"Well...shall we?" She says softly.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:03 am

She gave a small whine for the girl letting go of her hand which was comforting her. But she supposed they could not always stay in contact, which now that fact was said she found herself blushing at it. She scratched the side of her cheek and nodded to Kanoe's suggestion. Just as she was about to step in, she realized she still had her panties on. Her cheeks burned crimson as she began to fidget. Not that it had anything to do with her love, it was more of still being self conscious.

"Umm...err..." was all she could say, which of course sounded rather...idiotic. She was embarrassed to say the least, even if she truly loved the girl. She kept her gaze to the ground as she continued to fidget. She did step into the shower, but still remained as she was seconds ago. Her mouth began to dry once more and she could feel her heart beat deliberately hitting her in some sort’ve mocking manner. Come.on. was all that ran through her mind.

Perhaps she was being abit over reactive, but still. What if Kanoe found her to be atrocious or something? All these doubts were starting to get on her nerves. She couldn't think straight because of it. Even when she didn't talk, Kanoe managed to make her dysfunctional and tongue tied inside...and apparently out too.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:44 am

"Something the matter?" Kanoe tilts her head slightly, "You know you cannot shower with this on.."

Her finger traces up and down Clair's damp panties. She presses lightly, causing the fabric to part the woman's netherlips as she continues to the slow motion. Clair seemed so different now. She smiles faintly as she moves up and kisses the woman on the lips. Kanoe's fingers slide into the woman's undergarment and began to roll over her little love button.

"This is not the same woman who just made love to me," She coos, "What is wrong?"

Clair seemed to have gone from aggressive to timid. Kanoe did not mind that change but was more concerned about why it happened. The woman seemed very distracted now as if her thoughts were in a whole another room. She could not help but pinch the woman's clit, slowly stroking the nub between her fingers. This was probably not helping the woman focus. But, pleasure did help deal with the pain. Ugh, sounds like an excuse a monster would make. Well no matter, she did this because she wished to. It pleases her to pleasure and tease this woman so she will do so.

"Do you want to shower alone instead?" She asks, "My apologies, I wasn't thinking."

Maybe that was it. This was still a bit of a first date and she was dragging this woman about making assumptions. This being concerned for others is a bit foreign to Kanoe. Suppose she did let the feeling get the best of her. It was like a drug for someone who spent most of her life alone and without much social contact.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:03 pm

Uhhh its...really hard f-for me to oh god....to answer you when....your d-doing that. Nnnn....ahh..." she tried to say, feeling herself become weak kneed. She took the pleasure as a comfort and embraced it. Her lubricant made it all the more easy for Kanoe to finger her. The kiss was sweet, always staying so each time they made contact.

She could remember that she did have a bit of moods wings it appeared. Was she not so confident before? Was it because the attention was put on her now? Was she so self conscious she would ruin the mood? Just understanding that her love wanted to go further she shook her head and smiled. Maybe it was that damned gift of her's to register feelings. Maybe it was manipulating her own or something?

I'm abit nervous is all. I'm abit self-conscious about this. Hehe...you make me so hot I can't think straight," she explained, changing from her assumptions for a better mood. Why couldn't she just let go and live for pity's sake? She could allow Kanoe to control the situation no? It final and sudden that her pride and worries seemed to drift away as pressure began to build in her groin from her love's assault. Small drips of nectar soaked her already wet panties. She reluctantly took the girl's hand away and stripped her panties off. She didn't fidget or anything this time. Just not doing so seemed better then doing so. She could trust the woman. Of course she could...

"Well...like what you see? Hehe..." she joked, grabbing Kanoe's hand and led her into the shower with her, "Doubts and such have me extremely confused. I'm okay now. I see that I shouldn't always trust what my thoughts believe. I know you’re a wonderful girl. I should feel honored to know you have affection for me." She took the girl's chin and gently lifted it for her lips to meet Clair's. She tried to make as delicate yet as much lovable as a kiss should be. Her tongue licked her lips and she even nibbled on her bottom one with her teeth in a teasing fashion.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:27 pm

She continues to play with the woman's clit until her hand was pulled away. A playful pout appears on Kanoe's face. A pity, she was just having fun playing with her love. Her eyes took in Clair's beauty. Her pupils grew larger as she gazed at the woman's full chest, watching the pink nipples sway with every breath. She looked lower and began to blush as she sees the woman's sex, dripping from the pleasure she gave her. She did like what she sees but was not going to say so out loud. Her flushed cheeks spoke enough words.

Kanoe nearly squeaks as she was pulled into the shower. She finds herself pressed up against the other woman. Her heart was racing and she quivers as her chin was gently lifted to Clair's piercing eyes. She gasps softly into the kiss, returning it with one of her own. Her hand slides down through her love's long hair and to the small of her back. The witch smiles at her as she reaches for the knob behind the woman.

"You make me feel good," She whispers, "I know just the thing that will help you cool off."

She smirks as she turns the knob and cold water sprays directly onto Clair's back. The chilling waters soak into the woman's long hair as she wraps her arms around her love. Kanoe shivers slightly as the water hits her arms but smiles as she gives a teasing kiss to the woman's lips. Perhaps this is uncomfortable for the woman but, she wanted to have some fun. She never felt this way before. She felt alive.

"Seems you are not cooling off, Clarice," She gently nuzzles her neck, "I can feel your nipples growing hard."

Gently, she rubs her body against Clair's. She stifles a soft moan as both their tits began to flick over each other. Kanoe presses her lips to her lover's neck, sucking deeply as she began to give her a light hickey.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:37 pm

She stiffens and give a squeak as cold water hits her back. Cold cold cold! She shivers and wiggles within Kanoe's embrace, feeling heat exit her body and take in the cold waters. She panted as her sex was finally able to get some breath, but she did want her hand back down there. Such high lust and desire built up as she brought her own hand to her sex and massaged her own clit for some stimulation.

Her bottom was starting to turn red from the cold water, but she thought she could handle it. She couldn't however handle her nipples being rubbed against the other girl's. Her nipples hardened to that of her love's as she begins to pant with oncoming pleasure. She tilted her head more to allow the woman to leave her small mark. She felt good to rub against and Clair could certainly feel the pressure bilding in her groin. She almost fell down had it not been for Kanoe holding her. She gave soft moans and a small purr when the girl sucked hard on the nook of her neck. Her hands traveled over the woman's body, getting between them and headed down to her sex. She began to stroke it up and down with her middle finger while her other hand drove three finger into her cunt once more. She wasn't the only one that was going to get off in here, that she would make sure of. Her fingers curled inside to the slightly swelled bundle of nerves and wiggled her fingers inside quite fast.

"I gah....wouldn't be to sure I'm the only one not hot, missy...mmmm...that feels good."

Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:59 pm

Kanoe giggles as she holds Clair in the shower of cold water. She was not aware of what the woman was doing beyond squirming. She shocked herself when a soft purr left her throat, vibrating through her lips onto the woman's neck. The feel of their bodies rubbing together was very pleasant with the contrast of the cold water soaking them both. Feeling the girl tilt her head for Kanoe, she thought the woman was finally letting herself go. A soft moan sounded from her as she feels her love's hands running down over her slit. She couldn't help but lean more into the woman as her middle finger traces over her sex. Her tongue lightly licks over the small mark she made on Clarice's neck only to suddenly cry out.

Her body presses up against the other, pushing the woman further against the waters. The shower was now spraying on both their bodies as her body quivers in pleasure. Those fingers, the way Clarice uses them makes her just melt like butter. As the tips of her fingers began rapidly wiggling over her g-spot, Kanoe's legs were shivers and buckling under her weight. She bites down on her lip, nearly making it bleed until she could not take it anymore. With a loud gasp, she lets forth a squeak and buries her face into Clair's shoulder. The tender area inside her hardens and swells into the woman's wiggling fingers, making the feeling all the more intense.

"Mmm...oh god..." She groans softly, "N-No fair..."

She tries to pout but immediately buries her face again to stifle another sqeak of pleasure. Her insides were literally dancing to Clair's movements as warm nectar began to trickle onto her fingers.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:03 pm

"That's what you get for teasing me," she seductively puts before she reluctantly leaves the home of Kanoe's cunt, "What? Oh fine. If you want me then have at me. Be forewarned though. I might 'accidently let them slip somewhere."

She curiously put one finger in her mouth and sucked on it. She was never one for tasting another in that sort’ve way, but the more she did it, the more she found herself being turned on by it. Some unknown cause made her lick that finger until it was mere saliva she tasted, if it had a taste really. Her middle finger still lapped over her slit slowly, the feeling of new nectar over it made her giggle to the fact that poor little Kanoe couldn't take her ministrations. She sighs and stops finally, allowing the girl to regain some senses as she hugs her.

"I do love you very much. Teh, I love you and I don't hardly know anything about you. Must be love at first 'touch'," she chuckles softly and sticks her tongue out playfully. This was turning into such a gushy romantic night it made Clair rethink her thought basis a lot. Since the two were probably going to inseparable after this, she wondered if they could pull a small prank on that infernal teacher. But then again, she almost wanted to thank her. had it not been for her, Clair would probably never of gotten this close to Kanoe. Ironic, no?

She takes her hands away from Kanoe's abdomen and places them on her shoulders, rubbing the tight muscles in a massaging fashion now. The poor girl was tense, that didn't fit well with Clair's mood. As she loosens the knots in her shoulder blades and biceps, she couldn't but smile to that lovely pale face before her.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:46 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next