View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Woodland directions (for Count Alucard) 

Post Woodland directions (for Count Alucard)
Beth walked quickly through the campus woods, her pace showing her anger and resentment at being sent to another stupid boarding by her parents. She would of thought after being kicked out by her last school her family would of given up her and brought her home for some 'quality family time', but no they had to try again. She couldn't understand why maybe it was because they were as stubborn as she was, but it didn't matter she would find a way to get kicked out of this school no matter its reputation if it killed her.

As she strode into the ever deeping woods Beth continued to swear constantly under her breath at her bad luck at being born into such a cantankerous old family. As this out pouring of frustration continued Beth's Royal Blue eyes clouded up and her head came down as she began to pay no attention to woods that she was hiking through that surround her on every side. It was only when the blue sky above her was blotted out by the encroaching woods Beth look and realise that she was lost.

So she began to retrace her steps as best she could wandering through the dark forest completely without a clue about how to get back to the school.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 31, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

The woods grew darker and darker as she tried to find her way out. The brush and trees seemed to be growing thicker, and any sounds of birds had stopped sounding.

Alucard looked at the woman from its position above her, enjoying its view as it appraised her. Its eyes were a bright yellow, but it didn't look like she would be looking up into the round orbs. The alien began to grow hungry as it watched her. It even licked its lips in anticipation...

Thu May 31, 2007 4:01 pm
Profile YIM

Beth grew more and more frustrated as she hopelessly tried to retrace her path into the woods no of the surrounding looked familar to Raven haired student, but nothing on this island was familar yet. As she travelled through the woodland her eyes continually darted around for a path or walkway that would lead her back to the school.

Finally when her desperate exploring led her into a dark opening in the thick woodland she stopped to take a breath and let her frustration get the better of her by screaming out loud and cursing her bad luck. Her scream echoed around the forest shouting back in her ears as she took off her tight school tie which has part of her new school uniform and undid the top button of her white blouse.

Standing still she looked around this small grove that she wandered in to, as she looked around her mind wandered thinking about how this part of the wood seemed different to the rest of the forest. Beth couldn't put her finger on it but something was different, she just felt it, but she soon remenbered that she was lost in a unfamilar wood and this compared to a bunch of trees seemed way more important and so she carried on walking through into dark part of the forest.

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 31, 2007 7:29 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard followed the student easily, knowing the woods like the back of its enormous, square hand. It didn't even need its camouflage this time, the shadows concealing it almost perfectly as daylight began to fade, making it even darker beneath the sun-filtering branches.

The alien continued after the student, grinning ferally as it watched her become only more lost.

Thu May 31, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile YIM

As Beth looked up to the sky to witness the final trickle of daylight fade and become night, “well that does it, talk about it not being my day…” As she stared out in the now pitch black woods she knew she be coming soon to a decision about whether to press on through the night and get more lost or just give up tonight and find some shelter were she could get some shut eye and start a fresh tomorrow.

Beth was the most stubborn of girls she prided herself on it but she could travel when she couldn't see, "Ah hell, looks like i camping out tonight", she then began the search in the darkness for some shelter in the dense forest.

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 31, 2007 9:00 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard followed the young woman, knowing that ahead lay a quiet pond. Alucard sometimes went there, usually to rest after a meal. The alien continued to watch the student, and the silence seemed to have a menacing air to it now that the sun was gone. Alucard made no sound as it traversed the forest behind its intended victim.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:05 am
Profile YIM

As Beth searched for a cave to shelter in she became aware of new shift in the atmospher of the woods round her. The hairs on the back of her neck pricked and stood up to atention as the woods around her became deathly silent, but still she pressed on untill she came to clearing that held a quiet pond with it.

Beth walked up to the pond and bent down to test the water, she was tried and weary from a long days walk she decided that night swim might just be the boost she needed right now. So Beth began to strip down to her bra and panties folding her clothes neatly beside the side of the pond. She wasn't going to walk out of forest naked tomorrow, now that would be embrassing and would probably get her a years dentention, "might be worth it just to the headmasters face," she chortled to herself.

Finally finishing laying her clothes she immersed her self in the cool water, "Oh god that feels good," as she floated out into the middle of the pond.

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 am
Profile WWW

Alucard watched the student removing her clothing. That brought a grin to its face. It kept its eyes on her as she entered the waters that the alien had visited occasionally. Now that there was less clothing to restrict the alien's view of her body, Alucard had much more fun visually appraising her.

Finally, it approached her. "Pardon me," said the alien, staying hidden in the shadows, "but you look like you've lost your way."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:57 am
Profile YIM

Floating on the waters suface Beth looked up at the starless night quietly thinking to herself. The subconscious voice in her head was berating her for getting lost in the woods, "well you can't blame mum and dad for this one, its all on you." It seemed to have great joy in telling her that until Beth finally got tired of it, "shut up will you, it not my fault really there were extenuating circumstances." Then she suddenly realised what she was doing and censured herself even more, "oh great now I talking to my own imaginary voice."

Beth finally after a couple mintues she calmed down letting the water lap at her bare skin. She was quite prepared to stay like this all night, when se heard another voice that was definately not her own. "Pardon me," Beth's eyes darted around in the shadows that surrounded the pond searching for the owner of the voice but she couldn't see anyone. Then who every it was spoke again, "but you look like you've lost your way."

Beth changed her position in the pond kicking her legs to make her head and shoulders only bob up and down above the suface of the water and she cooly responded to the unknown voice, " who's there, come out of the shadows were I can see you."

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:29 am
Profile WWW

The alien's voice had not sounded like a normal voice. It had sounded like many of them, speaking in perfect unison with one another. Its yellow eyes shined slightly, but Alucard kept them as dim as possible as it answered her.

"If you insist," said Alucard. "You won't like it."

Alucard stepped out of the shadows. It allowed its eyes to glow brightly then, perfectly round and solid yellow all over. This was in sharp contrast to the alien, whose skin was dull grey and reflected little light and produced absolutely none. The alien was sixteen feet high, eight feet wide, and half of its height was its head alone. Its jaws were gaping wide, revealing the alien's toothless grin that conveyed extreme hunger to the young student in the water.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:54 am
Profile YIM

As beth contined to look around in the shadows for the owner of the voice she suddenly noticed the appearence of two gleaming yellow headlights and the voice boomed out in the treatening words"If you insist," said Alucard. "You won't like it." She was shocked to realize that these things that she thought were lights only turned out to the huge round eyes of what seemed an impossible beast.

Beth looked at the beast - monster what every was, she knew it was huge and with its mouth wide open like it expected a meal and it seemed very hungry. Beth was taken aback by a cold fear runing down the length of her spine the only thing she could to hide was to rely on her sense of humour. As she found her voice again, she coughed up the words, "your a big boy aren't you" and tried to put on a confident smile while she slowly floated away from the monster to the very middle of the pond.

:D

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:11 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard saw her backing from it. The alien really was not surprised.

The alien looked at her in the water, and continued to approach. "I'm guessing you're lost, anyway, as it's too late at night for a human girl like you to be walking the woods."

Alucard's eyes met hers, the solid yellow orbs so very different from her own eyes.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:24 pm
Profile YIM

Beth started feel that uneasy feeling creeping over her again it had taken refuge in her stomach and was slowly spreading to the rest of her body.
What was this that had her so rattled, she questioned herself, nothing scared her, but the sight of the huge monster approaching her made her deeply afraid.

Finally Beth told herself to forget about her fears for a second they were stupid and childish. She had to focus on the 16 ft monster that was infront of her, so she answer the monster back in the strongest voice she could manage, "yes i'm lost why do you know the way back." she said tentively hoping for a good response that would end this horrible night for her.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:54 pm
Profile WWW

"Yes, I know these woods well," said Alucard. It continued to look at her hungrily, toothless mouth agape. A massive tongue licked the alien's lips as it continued to stare into her eyes.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

"Right! and your name is." Beth said sarcasticaly looking at the monster maw of a mouth with a complete sense of awe at its size, "So you know these woods well then I guess you willing help me out of here safely right." she said hopefully.

Last edited by Beth on Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next