View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

Kari grabbed Violett's hand, gently squeezing it. She smiled at the nervous little girl.

^_^

"Have you ever been at a snowy place?" she asked Violett.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:02 am
Profile YIM

Violett blushed deeper, smiling bashfully. Oh my god, she thought, Miss Kari's holding my hand. She's really here, holding my hand... And we're about to take a walk in the snow.... A walk with Miss Kari, in this beautiful snow, holding hands...

Ka-THUMP. Ka-THUMP. Ka-THUMP.

With a soft squeal of delight, Violett swooned, nearly passing out on Kari.

"I'm so happy I could die from sheer joy..."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:36 am

Kari looked at Violett and caught her just as the little girl's legs gave way.

"Hee hee... is the snow that exciting?" she asked, holding Violett in her arms. "Just don't die though. It's hard to enjoy it if you're dead ^_^"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:26 am
Profile YIM

"What? Oh... Y-yeah... The snow... It didn't snow much at home, but I loved it..."

The warm, deep blush continued to spread across Violett's face, a delirious smile forming as she looked up at Kari. "I love it... Miss Kari, I really love... it... when it snows..."

Realizing what just came out of her mouth, she gasped almost inaudibly and hid her face in Miss Kari's shoulder.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:33 am

"I've been in some places where it snowed," Kari said. "But none of them were as peaceful-looking as this."

Kari placed the little girl back on her feet.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:49 am
Profile YIM

Nodding softly, Violett smiled, blushing as she looked out over the snow-covered fields. "Yeah.... It's so romantic..."

A brief pause, and hen Vilett's jaw dropped. "Er, um, oh my god, oh my god, did I really just say that? Oh my god oh my god oh my god, I... I... I meant... I mean if you had a boyfirend, really I did! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Letting go of Kari's hand, she turned to run away... and slipped on a patch of ice, landing on her ass.

"OOooh.... I'm an idiot...."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:22 am

Kari winced as Violett hit the ground. She walked over and picked Violett up in her arms, sweeping her off her feet.

"What is there to be sorry about?" Kari asked. "It really is romantic." She placed Violett back on her feet. "The perfect setting for love to unfold, boyfriend or no."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:27 am
Profile YIM

Violett blushed softly, trembling in Kari's arms. Sloiwly, nervously, she leaned in to kiss Kari, closing her eyes and tilting her head as her lips parted.

This time, there was no scarf to get in the way.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:36 am

Violett blushed softly, trembling in Kari's arms. Sloiwly, nervously, she leaned in to kiss Kari, closing her eyes and tilting her head as her lips parted.

Click.

Kathleen lowered her digital camera from her face to look at the screen as it saved what had to be the sweetest picture of the most innocent kiss she had ever seen in her life. She had been up and out for a bit already, though she had worn her own clothes, a red tie-belt coat with wide collars, black tights and three inch heeled back snow boots.

"Awwww you two are just adorable!" she cooed with a smile on her face, and meant it.

Last edited by Kathleen Lay on Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:57 am

Kari blushed as Violett kissed her. It was kind of strange, as Kari saw Violett as being in her pre-teens because of her small size.

"See what I mean? It beings out the romance in all of us."

Kari wrapped her arms around Violett's body.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:10 am
Profile YIM

Meep! Violett launched herself out of Kari-s arms with a yelp of surprise and embarassment, landing face-first in the snow, then brushing herself off, finding he glasses, brushing her glasses off, before finally accomplishing her goal of glaring at Kathleen in shock, rage, and embarassment.

"Y-y-y-you.... you... you... you insensitive JERK! How would you like it if... if some BIMBO barged in with a Nikon to ruin YOUR first kiss!?" shee shouted, waving her arms wildly. She had quite a bit of melted snow on her face, but some of it was probably tears.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:13 am

Kathleen blinked in surprise at the girl's outburst. "That's Miss Bimbo to you,' she snapped, thought only half serious. " 'Sides, Its not exactly ruined, is it, Princess? Actually, thanks to the bimbo you'll have this moment recorded forever and ever, on whatever digital medium you decided to put it on!" Kathleen all but thrust the camera into Violett’s hands. "Look for yourself! It was perfect first kiss, and you wont have to relay on your own stupid memory to relive it anytime you want!" She crossed her hands over her chest, under her sizable bust "Some of us don’t ever get perfect moments, and you have a picture of yours." She stuck her tongue out at the smaller girl, her smiley face tongue stud visible. "Meanine," she finished.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:28 am

"I.... I... I'm sorry.... I... I overreacted, I just.... I was so startled..." Violett sank to her knees, sniffling softly. "I... I just thought we were having a special moment alone.... I was just surprised is all... I didn't mean to snap at you, Miss Bimbo..."

She sniffled softly. "I... I'm sorry you never got your moment... If I'd known that, I... I would have tried not to be so hard on you for enjoying mine..."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:40 am

Kathleen offered her hands to Violett to help her up. "Meh, don’t worry about it. "I've yelled at a lot more for lesser things."

Taking her camera back, she shut it off. "What's your student email? I’ll send you the pic later. Then I'll just be on my way so you two can be... alone."

They was she said alone was just dripping with suggestion.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:53 am

Kari knelt down next to Violett, holding her in her arms.

"Don't cry, Violett." she whispered into her ear.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next