View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

"Two and a half minutes easily, three with a bit of effort." Kathleen called out around Kim's shoulder in response to Violett’s question. "And hot springs a re for whimps and little girls. Real women can do it in the snow."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:36 am

I smiled at her and kissed her once more and giggled "so you do but now that you got little ol me what are you planing on doing to me?" I would say this before I cup her breasts and played with it alittle

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:38 am

"Yeah," Violett said, blushing as she shed her coat. "But not all of us have already... J-just getting naked with three other girls is an adventure and a half for me, okay?"

She smiled coyly, "So... You've been naked in all kinds of climates, what's the best?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:49 am

"Whatever I want," Kathleen whispered into Kim's ear before giving the earlobe a lick. "And you’re going to let me."

With that Kathleen withdrew one of her arms from the sleeve of her coat. Once it was inside, she brought it to Kim's waists and unzipped her jeans...slowly.

Violett Small wrote:
"Yeah," Violett said, blushing as she shed her coat. "But not all of us have already... J-just getting naked with three other girls is an adventure and a half for me, okay?"

She smiled coyly, "So... You've been naked in all kinds of climates, what's the best?"

Kathleen thought about it for a moment, then said. "Underwater, followed by snow," she said honestly. Her hand had already lowered Kims zipper all the way, and she slipped her hand in the fly. The jeans were so tight she didn’t have a along way to go before she found her target.

"C'mon Violet, it'll be fun" she promised as she rubbed Kim's crotch, her actions hidden from view.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:50 am

Kari opened up her coat and put Violett in it with her.

"I've never had sex in the snow." she said. "Only on the beach, the dorm floor, and a bed."

Kari pulled off Violett's shirt, exposing her bare chest.

"You are so cute, Violett." she whispered into her ear. "I love your petite body ^_^"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:34 pm
Profile YIM

With a warm, soft purr, Violett pressed in close, licking Kari's lips softly, blushing warmly as she undid the clasp of her lover's bra. Her tiny body trembled with excitement. "Really, Miss Kari?" she whislered back, nibling on her earlobe playfully. "You're so beautiful and strong... And I love your tan and your perky breasts... But if you like my body, I... I want you to hve it."

She pulled her lips away from Kari's ear, blowing the other two girls each a kiss berfore wrapping her hands around Kari's breasts gently. "Every day is an adventure."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:31 pm

Kari moaned as the petite girl played with her breasts.

"Do you love my body?" Kari asked her, flicking at her nipples. "because if you want, you can have it, too."

Kari began to pull down Violett's pants. She put her hands to her crotch, and rubbed her through her panties.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:35 pm
Profile YIM

Violett nodded eagerly, a soft murr of delight escaping her lips as she pressed herself against Kari's fingers, the crotch of her panties already a little bit wet and moistening rapidly at her lover's touch. "Oooh, Miss Kari..." she moaned softly. "D-do you want to do this in pairs f-first.... Or should we all just pile up?" Slowly, she pulled Kari's pants down to her knees.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:03 am

"Let's do this in pairs first." she said, taking off her own top. Her breasts bounced out, right in Violett's face.

"I want to have some quality time with you." Kari pulled Violett's pants down as well, taking her panties down with them.

"Do you like my panties?" she put Violett's hands to her own cunny, and pressed her fingers against the soft fabric.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:16 am
Profile YIM

(Is this a private party between you lovely ladies or can a monster join in?)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Last edited by Ryujin on Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:07 am
Profile YIM

Violett nodded delightedly, letting out a soft moan of arousal as she pressed as she pressed her tiny breasts against Kari's much more impressive set, their stiff, excited nipples rubbing together gently.

Violett had to stand on her tip-toes for their nipples to be even, but since falling over would just mean one of them landing on top of the other, she was perfectly happy to do so.

Reluctantly breaking away from Kari's warm, loving embrace, Violett sunk to her knees and planted a tender kiss on the crotch of Kari's panties. "They're very nice", she said with a slight giggle as she pulled them down to Kari's knees, licking the taller girl's thighs softly, "but you look even better when you're not wearing them."

(I don't mind a little tentacled intrusion... but I could also go for letting the scene play out as-is. It's up to everyone else, I guess?)

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:11 am

"Ooh..." Kari put her legs together, clutching Violett's head.

"Mmm... not yet, Violett." she said. "Let's get the rest of yuor clothes off first."

Kari sat back and kicked off the rest of her clothes. She lay in the snow naked, posing for Violett.

"Do you want to have a taste?" she asked, spreading her pussy lips. Kari flicked her clitoris piercing, moaning loudly from the resulting pleasure.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:16 am
Profile YIM

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
((Seeing that this thread is in the Outdoors forum, a monster's to show up sooner or later, right?

Mind if I be one of those monsters?))

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:42 am
Profile WWW

(Like I said, I'm open. Ask the others if they have any preferences on who or what grabs and abuses them, though)

With a purr of delight, Violett nodded and, cuddling in next to Ksri, quickly shed the rest of her clothes, blushng a little as she planted a soft kiss on Kari's smooth, hairless mons vefore teasing the clit piercing with her tongue.

"... I want a mouthful, Miss Kari," she cooed dreamily, covering her own mons with her hands, not quite sure how Kari felt about pubic hair. Besides, it never hurt to leave a little something to the imagination, right?

Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:28 am

OOC: Hmm... I'd prefer that the girls be left alone, but I'll hear from the others first.

Kari spread her legs, offering her sweet treasure to Violett.

"hee hee... now you're getting into it."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:34 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next