View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 School Project (Clarice) 

Her cheeks were still flushed gently from the strokings over her sweet spot. She blinks in shock that Clair was licking and sucking one of her nectar soaked fingers. This woman really was amazing. Just when she thought she figured everything out, this woman could still manage to spin her around till she was dizzy. Kanoe was panting softly when her love stopped teasing her sex. It was not really pants of pleasure but more from the chilling waters that were still beating down on them both.

"F-Fine, you win" She stammers quickly.

She reaches for the knob behind Clair and turns on the hot water. The witch leans against the woman letting forth a sigh of relief as their bodies grew warm once more. Love at first touch was pretty accurate. Was that a bad thing? Kanoe didn't think so. This was a woman she have to be a fool to let go. She feels her partner's fingers dig and rub into the muscles around her shoulders. A faint gasp leaves her lips as her body gently sways with Clair's hands. The woman was right, she was tense. She was usually always tense. Much like Clair, she had a difficult time lowering her guard.

"I love you as well, Clarice. And mmm..." She lets out a groan as Clair massages her shoulders, "I love your touch."

Kanoe giggles faintly and gently runs her hands up and down Clair's sides. She lets herself relax, leaving her in her lover's hands. She kisses the woman softly on the lips before leaning up against her once more.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:58 pm

"Heh, well I'm not going to beg...but you were making me hot," she finally admits, playfully grinning before going back to her massuice therapy on Kanoe's shoulders. The woman seemed so willing to give in to everything Clair wanted to do to her. She knew she wasn't like that, but here she was. Perhaps it just showed the willingness of her that she wanted to be touched. She was thankful she loved to have Clair's hands all over her. The feeling of success and gratitude was overwhelming to the girl.

"Look at you. Your turning into pudding!" she chuckled after seeing her sway. It was obvious sooner or later they were going to have to sit down or something. Still Clair was going to be persistent. She thought she was entitled to getting some too. But then again...if she would stop moving her hands! She gave a nice hard rub before letting her hands slide off of her arms and brought them back to her sides. She was extremely happy for the warm water now warming her icy cold skin. She wrapped her arms around her torso and shivered, only making her breasts squeeze through the cracks, her hard nipples seemed to be playing in the embrace.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:02 pm

She couldn't help it. The tension from her body was gradually rubbed out of her shoulders and back leaving behind a long hidden fatigue. Her body rests gently against Clair's as she wraps her arms around the woman's hips. Feeling the woman shiver almost made herself shiver the same. Her love's nipples dance around hers causing them to flick over each other and sending teasing sparks of pleasure through her being. Kanoe moves even closer, pressing their full breasts together. Her hand slides up her partner's back and behind her head. She pulls the woman into her lips, her tongue sliding into Clair's mouth for a deep kiss. The witch's tongue grinds into the other woman's as she held the embrace. Her body presses harder against the other until she was up against the wall, the water spraying down behind the witch.

"Mmm...at this rate, you will never get clean," She whispers, finally breaking the kiss.

Kanoe reaches and grabs the soap, lathering the suds over her hands. Smiling softly, her hands started around Clair's face. She spreads the soap around the woman's cheeks and temples, going over her forehead and gently over the eyes. Her love was beneath the shower head, leaving all the water spraying out to herself as she lets the soap blind the woman. Being pleasured was nice...well very nice but, this feeling of control was indescribable. The woman would need to keep her eyes shut to avoid the sting of the soap, leaving her body to Kanoe.

"Now, where to start.." She coos.

She kept to the same track and gently glides her fingers along Clarice's neck. Then her shoulders, gently squeezing and kneading the muscles as best as someone with lack of experience could. Kanoe would only stop briefly to get more soap on her hands as she caresses down the woman's arms. She took Clair's hands into her own, giving them a brief squeeze before sliding back up both her arms. Her hands rub along her love's collarbones, smiling as she eyes the two lovely targets below them. Lathering her hands with even more soap, she began with one. Her hands glide around one of the woman's luscious orbs. She let one hand brush between them both in the crevace between the two breasts. Her other hand slides beneath the breast, lifting it gently as she rubs beneath it. All her fingers wrap around the base of the one orb and began to stroke it between her hands. At the end of each stroke, her thumbs rub around the peak, giving the needing nipple several flicks before stroking back down. The motion was almost hypnotic to herself as she watches the silky smooth skin swell and mold in her hands. She resists the urge to suck on the hardening peak, begging to be pleased. She strokes harder, squeezing the sensitive breast between her hands before finally moving to the other. The process repeated, giving her special attention to the other orb. She could feel her own nipples harden from doing this 'cleaning'. Kanoe knew Clair well enough that she may try to protest and was ready to gently push her back against the wall should her love try to resist.

"Mmm...these are very dirty," She nearly purrs as she spoke, "Perhaps you could help me?"

She gathers more soap and each hand began to caress around the woman's chest. Perhaps this is why her classmates were so willing to do these sorts of things and even talk about it. This did feel good. Her cheeks felt hot with slight embarassment, was she really not so different? The thought was fleeting as she returns to cleaning Clarice, hoping the lack of sight would make the experience all the more pleasant.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Clarice didn't know what to expect from this woman. She believed she had her all figured out with being able to read her feelings. But now it seemed the tables have turned...permanently. She accepted the kiss as a hardy thank-you in which she did return with a a couple of licks herself. She made cute little mewls as their breasts rubbed their peaks against eachother. She grinded herself equally against Kanoe in more acceptance, but was starting to wonder what she was planning. It was when she didn't match equal strength and was pushed against the wall did she realize she was being put under once more.

She blushes at Kanoe's comment about being unclean and starts up in washing her. She blinks for only a short time as she had to close her eyes to avoid any stinging into them. So this was the darker witches plan? To blind her and leave her body to herself. Very conniving...and she couldn't but smirk at it. She doesn't answer to her partner's suggestive statement, believing she was merely picking at little clues for Clair to know about. It was when did she feel her arms being massaged, she began to lose herself. Saliva nearly caught in her windpipe as she suddenly lathered a single orb. She wiggled under her grasp more in pleasure then trying to escape. Her panting picked up as she squeezed and caressed them. She lifts herself up as they were lifted, moaning with each passing caress of the hardening buds. She squeaks with each flick of her hard nipples and nearly falls from the numbness of her legs. She shook with undying lust, allowing the pleasure to sink in faster. She was trapped beneath Kanoe's grasp, might as well enjoy it. As her buds presented themselves in every hard squeezing, she couldn't help but let out a long sigh and nearly sink to the floor.

"Oh god..." she murmured, feeling her nectar drip from her untouched cunt. She didn't know why but she let her body being manipulated by her. perhaps the need to be pleasured was greater then pride now. At Kanoe's will her hands found themselves on her breasts and tried to stroke them to get any 'grime' or 'dirt' off.

"Just tell me what to do...Mistress," she joked, but meant quite abit in it.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:18 pm

Kanoe giggles to the title the woman teased her with. She wouldn't mind the title if she were actually worthy of it. But, the witch knew she was still nothing but a novice if that. Any thoughts of being strong were usually crushed by the relentless rape of a monster or demon. Hearing her say it though was a bit of a boost to her pride and ego. They were equals as lovers, she had to remember that. Clair was a person not a toy or a pet. Yes, a person...who was squeezing her own chest under her order. Kanoe was very glad she decided to blind the woman so she could not see the heavy blush on her cheeks. She loved the feeling of being in control, having power over someone. Like magic, power itself can be very much the same as a drug.

"Now now," She coos softly, "It will be harder to clean if you sit down."

She smiles down at Clarice as her lover sinks a bit lower against the wall. A finger lifts the woman's chin, making her sud covered eyes face towards Kanoe. Her other hand slides down her love's belly, brushing just over the woman's sex. A soapy palm rubs into the dripping netherlips, grinding up against the little love button. Her fingers press but do not go beyond Clair's pussy lips as she gently lifts the woman back to where she was on the wall.

"Rise," She whispers, "That's better. I will clean your legs next but much still needs to be done here..."

She then pinches both of the other woman's tits between her fingers. Slowly, she pulls them outwards and slightly upwards before letting them go. Her fingers grip them once more, tugging and pushing them in a steady stroke before finally releasing them. Kanoe could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She never felt so wild before. Collecting more suds, her hands glide down Clair's sides and over her hips. They slide behind the woman briefly, rubbing over her ass giving it a nice squeeze. She took the opportunity to give her lover a quick kiss on the lips before pulls her hands back to the front and her body gently away. Her hands rub just around the woman's sex as they each take a thigh and began to lather them with soap. Lower and lower she went, going around the woman's thighs then her knees then her calves until finally her fingers brush over the woman's feet and toes.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:01 pm

"I see we-oohh take that power thing alittle to heart there. Just because I'm blind for the moment doesn't mean I can't turn the tables...remember that," she playfully threatens but became silent as Kanoe began to take it to the next level. She chuckled with what she said, but didn't make an attempt to stand up. It appeared her partner was going to take care of that as she lifts her chin up and another hand lowers itself to her treasure.

She gives a purr of pure ecstacy as the palm of the hand grinds into her nether lips, pleasuring her beyond all that she could imagine. As her pussy lips were being cleansed of anything besides her juices that so freely left her tunnel. She could only writhe in pleasure, finding herself getting closer to climax as her nub was properly pushed upon. She squealed with each hard press, the nub itself began to come out of its hiding place and present itself before the darker witch. As she's lifted up, she found her legs felt like jelly, but manage to stand. Thankfully, she didn't have to move that much or she would've fallen.

She gives a small chirp when her tits are squeezed before they are pulled away from her and then let go, reshaping back to their normally orb like self before being pulled again. As they lower themselves again, she thought she was going for her lips once more. A sigh of disappointment as they just ran around, but that seemed to entice her more into behaving. She giggles as Kanoe's brushes over her calves, feet, and toes.

"St-stop that! I'm ticklish there!" she cries out, unable to keep herself from wiggling and giggling like a madwoman.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:47 pm

"Is that so?" She says softly to Clair's playful threat.

Kanoe nearly quivers with anticipation. She wanted this woman to squirm like she made her maybe even moreso. Was this from the 'education' she has been receiving since she has arrived on this island? The question was useless at this point. She rubs the woman's ticklish feet before pulling away for a moment. She gives a sly smirk as she rises back to her feet. The woman would suddenly feel fingers pinch onto her exposed clit tightly.

"Mmm," She purrs, "If you turn the tables you will only get all dirty again. It seems you missed a spot."

She slowly twists her fingers but is careful not to hurt her lover's little love button. As soon as she feels resistance she would gently twist it the other way followed by several pinches and strokes. Kanoe presses her lips around one of Clair's lovely peaks, sucking softly at the spot her love supposedly missed. Her teeth gently nibble down on the exposed nipple, giving it a slight tug before flicking her tongue rapidly over the very tip. The taste of soap invading her mouth but she did not care, it was a small price to pay to pleasure this woman. Her middle finger began stroking up and down the woman's netherlips. Down then up back to the errect clit, giving several small pinches and flicks before repeating the pleasing process. The witch's free hand grabs the woman's other breast, giving it a hard squeeze before she began to roughly knead the sensitive flesh. She had an urge to do everything she could to just drive her partner wild.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:50 am

She was forced to giggle more as her toes were so playfully tickled. It was sudden and sharp she gave a loud gasp as her love button was pinched, causing her to tense everyway and that. God did it feel good. She gave a whimpered moan as her peaks were toyed with, any dirtiness would've been clean by now, but why would Clair say anything? Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as teeth nibbled so tenderly on them.

She shuts her eyes and gives whimpers and moans as her body was torchered to the brink she was nearly going to go over the edge. She purred with each flick of her clit. Heat rose into her body as she was nearing the edge. She pushed her head back to the ceiling, grinding her hips into her hand pushing it roughly into her pelvis. Her inner walls gave signs of small twitches, a sign she was being drawn closer and closer to the edge. She gives a loud sigh as her groin seemed to build further and further up.

Ka-Kanoe...if you keep doing this...your-your gonna make me....aahhh god....” she gurgles, drool slipping down the side of her mouth. She felt like she was in heaven it appeared. She gave little squeaks of pleasure, drawing ever closer to the edge. It felt so good, she almost tried to bring herself down to enjoy herself while it lasted. ALMOST. She twists her head back and forth, throwing her head back once more and made an animal like groan.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:14 am

The witch lets forth a soft purr though Clair's needy nipple. The woman defenses have melted away to her. She could feel her love quiver and twitch in her hands. The woman's pleasure and desire were now in her hands and lips. Kanoe moves her hand with the needing woman's hips, keeping her fingers from slipping into her body. Her cheeks blush deeply as she knew she could do so much more for this woman, make her feel things beyond imagination. The blush grew redder knowing the lessons came from her own mistress who raped and drained her body of mana. And yet she needed none of those tricks. The woman was already feeling herself ready to cum and she has not thrusted anything into her body nor used a spell or poison.

Hearing Clarice call her name out and the coming climax, Kanoe kept the motions up but a bit slower, a bit softer. She found herself panting softly in pleasure as she sees that bit of drool escape her lover's open mouth. The feeling of dominance was like a sweet nectar to her pride. The witch smiles softly at her love and presses her lips onto the other tit, switching hands to stroke and pinch with to massage the other breast. She tugs on the nipple just as before and once it popped back into place, she seals her lips around the woman's puffing areola and gave it a long deep suck. Over and over she did this as if she was suckling for milk though Kanoe knew this to be impossible. Her strokes grew harder but kept the same slow pace, driving the woman's pleasure to hang just on the edge for a bit longer. This had nothing to do with the project or some silly pay back. This feeling was something she desired, something she wanted to prolong for them both for as long as possible.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:02 am

Her closed eyes squinted shut as she felt herself staying on the edge. Kanoe was teasing her beyond anything she could imagine. But it only made more build up inside, a possible greater orgasm could occur as Clair's lustful mind thought about it. But she desperately wanted to cum, not stay on the edge or let it die away. She gave small whimpers and cute little pleaful gasps a trickles of nectar slipped down her thighs, tickling her senses.

She pushed herself into Kanoe's mouth, wanting-needing her to fill her lustful desires. She opened her mouth, but nothing exactly came out as she panted more heavily. She grits her teeth and tried to dig her nails into the side of the tiled walls, of course with no luck. The finger in her lips were driving her insane. She registered the finger was not delving into her body or anything so she could only mewl in disapproval, not liking the fact she was being held at such high levels of pleasure an nothing to satisfy her needs.

"I-I can't st-stay like this...I'm going to go-ah god crazy!!" she cried out, her illogical words would make little sense if you heard them between her moans. Her legs trembled under her, shaking and shivering with numbness as she kept just a the edge. She was held so high it nearly hurt just to stay there. She could almost let tears run down her face if it could go any higher.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:34 am

"Shhh...patience is a virtue they say, Clarice," She whispers, "Just relax and it will happen."

She bites down on her tit, pulling it back as her tongue lashes rapidly at the nub between her teeth. Her actions sped up once more but she refused to penetrate this woman's gorgeous form. Kanoes fingers rapidly stroke Clair's quivering little love button, rolling it between her fingers. Every stroke began with a hard pinch and ended with her middle finger pressing hard against her love's netherlips. Just as the tip of her finger would part those juicy lips, her finger would extend and glide along the entire length of the woman's netherlips, sawing up and down.

Kanoe lets a moan vibrate into her love's tit. This felt good. Knowing this woman was going to cum all over her hand, the feeling was intoxicating. Her palm grinds hard against the other tit, pulling away briefly only to give the engorged nipple several hard pinches and strokes. She was pressed up against her much more than before, the woman writhing against the cool tile wall. Over and over she kept going, building the woman's need and desire higher and higher until it finally tips and falls over the edge.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:49 am

Patience was never a problem with her, but the fact that her tight walls were twitching with anticipation, anyone should understand why she was being so rushy. She tries to give a small nod, pushed hard against the girl with every breath as her falls infront of her. Sweat mixed with water as she throwninto a fit of runts as her tits were teased between her love's teeth.

Her middle finger pushes and rubs hard on her clit, sending showckwave after shockwave of pleasure throughout her body. A very noticeable tingly sensation ran from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes as she was nearing so close. When she grinded her palm into her tit, that seemed to be the thing that tipped her over. With a soft scream and even more drool escaping from her mouth, she gave a rhythmic grunt as her walls clenched hard against eachother, juices spilling out messily over Kanoe's hand as her legs quiver together.

"OH GOD!!!" she yells, her clit twitching under her love's skillful hands. She could understand why she was keeping her there so long, she wasn't trying to rush it she was building more and more pressure into her to make her have the biggest orgasm she's ever had. She tried to quiet herself down as her walls rippled with each contraction, she desperatly clinged to the wall so she didn't fall.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:43 pm

Kanoe could not be more pleased with the results of her teases. Building and building until finally her lover's body tips over into a crashing orgasm. Clarice must truly be in heaven now. Perhaps the woman would like to be there for just a bit longer. The witch gave a satisfied coo as she suddenly felt gushes of the woman's juices run down her hand. She stops sawing with her middle finger and returns to pleasing the now spasming clit. She gently lifts the erect button with her finger as much as possible. Her thumb then came down on top of the quivering flesh and began to rub nice and hard up and down as if she were stroking a tiny phallus. She remembered their anatomy teacher mentioning a similarity but who knows how much truth comes out of that lustful woman's mouth.

"You are doing good, my love," Kanoe whispers, licking the woman's tit slowly, "Just relax, let yourself go."

Her lips seal around Clair's areola once more, taking long deep sucks as her tongue lashes over the rock hard nipple. Kanoe's nails rake slowly around her love's breast as she squeezes and gropes it even harder than before. Her palms grinds into the tit roughly, using the pressure to help keep the woman up against the wall. She was going to do her best to make this woman's first time with her something to remember.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:18 pm

She grunted with each hard clenching of her walls, a blissful smile creasing her face as her orgasm was dragged out by her partner. She would seriously have to pay Kanoe back for this. A sudden manipulation of her now completely hardened clit made it twitch with such ecstacy and caused the poor girl to grip the tiles even more so.

She wiggles and writhes without much thought to it as she explodes again dn again on her love's hand. As it finally began to subside, she panted heavily with exhaustion as her form merely jerked from the aftershocks. She gives small little purrs to her areola's being abused so hard, finding her chest held each breath to not let the fingers away from them. She placed her head against the wall and sighed rather lustfully, bringing her hands to stroke Kanoe's lonely orbs.

"That...w-was amazing....I can-can't believe what you did to me. I'll definitely have to get you back for that."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Her body shivers as she feels another gush of warm fluids onto her hand from Clair's second orgasm. She finally pulls away from the woman's engorged nipple and smiles softly at her lover. She releases her hold of the breast and wraps her arm around the woman, gently pulling her back into the spraying waters with her. Her finger continues to hold the twitching clit up for her thumb to rub. She rubs much slower now, going up and down just against the very end of the hardened nub.

"Feeling you melt in my arms made it all worth while," She whispers softly into her ear, "Perhaps next time, I'll touch you in more special places."

She gaves Clair's ear a soft nip before nuzzling into her love's neck. Kanoe lets out a soft sigh as she feels those skillful hands stroking her untouched breasts. If they kept trying to show the other up, they might both collapse into a quivering mess. Not that she would mind it that much. Her thumb continues to rub at the little nub, going in circles now as her finger kept it held up and vulnerable to her touch.

"Mmm...I love you," She coos, "I don't care if I just met you."

Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next