View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:28 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice) (Complete) 

CLair gave a nerouvs laugh, the thought of being screwed set into her mind as the girl seemed to just spaz out. She gave a small nod and made a quizzical look to all of her questions.

"I like all, but...perhaps it would be best if we did that...after school?" she suggests, giving a small brief breath to the last word. She adverted her gaze to the ground to Violett's comment about someone like her. Not exactly sure what it meant, but she was happy to keep it a mystery.

Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:32 pm

"Okay," replied Violett, nodding softly. "Can I at least buy you a soda or something though? I wanna do something for you..."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:28 am

"Buy me a soda...look, friends don't owe eachother anything when they do something nice to eachother. Its what we're suppossed to do...so you owe me nothing, but a thanks...which you given to me more then once," she explains, stretching out and giving a soft yawn before turning her gaze to her once more.

"Are you sure you don't need to see the clinic? That was nasty fall you took before I even got to you."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:52 am

"Oh, I know..." Violett giggled softly. "But since we're friends, I want to buy you a soda, 'cause it's a nice thing to do!"

She took a step... and then clutched her side in pain, wincing. "I'm... Oww... I.... I just need to lie down a little, I guess... T-this... it happens sometimes."

Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:52 am

She bit herself to not walking as she was about to. She turned around and helped the girl to stand erect and sighed, p[icking the girl up bridal style and began walking to the clinic.

"You say anything about owing me in picking you...I'll drop you so fast..." she let the threat hang as she continues on to the clinic. It was a good thing the girl was so small and lightweight or Clarice wouldn't of been able to pick her up like she did. She wasn't puny, but she was a macho girl either, so this only put slight stress on her muscles.

"Where does it hurt?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Violett closed her eyes, as if concentrating. "It... It's kinda radiating..."

Nervoudly, she raised a hand to her ribs... and squeaked in sudden, sharp pain. "OOOW! Ow, that's the spot... ow..."

"A... Are you sure you can carry me all by yourself?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:34 pm

"I think the worrying should be on yourself. Here..." She says before scooting her arms further from the middle of the girl and caused less tension in her ribs and even gently rubbed her fingers around the spot to lesson even more tension and might even feel good, Clair wasn't sure. She was one of those that didn't particularly care for others being hurt....lest it was her to did the injury.

As she neared the clinic she peered down to the girl and small smile before turned to stone face. She sets the girl down for the moment and knocks on the door, holding the small girl's hand in a picture that would resemble a teacher holding a child's hand really.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:55 pm

Violett waited quietly, holding tightly to Clarice's hand as she waited for someone to open the door.

"I... I hope it's nothing serious," she said nervously.

"Um, Miss Clarice?" she inquired quizzically, "I... er... that is to say... Why are you being so nice to me?"

Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:03 pm

She quirked a brow to her and gave a really hard expression that didn't look to be broken.

"If you'd like me to mean I can do so. Perhaps I'm being nice to you because you were to me?" she states and turns back when the nurse opens the door.

"Hi. This girl here had a hard fall and she said the side of her ribs hurt incredibly so could you please see what's wrong?"

"Certainly, come in dear," she cooes and pulls the girl inside, whild Clair merely follows. After a small examination, the nurse gives a soft smile to Violett. "Its nothing serious, but you did manage to bruise yourself all the way through to your ribs. You'll be abit sore, but here is some aspirin to keep it down to a minimum."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:44 am

Violett winced a little, surprised. "Wow... This really is serious..."

carefully, she stepped behind Clarice, pushing her forwards gently. "Uh, Miss Nurse? I... Uh,, two things... The first is, I kinda hit my friend on the way down..... Mybe you should look at her to make sure she's okay?"

Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:50 am

She gave a squeak as she was pushed forward and smacked her hands away with a scowl.

"I'm not the one that's aching and wincing, buddy."

The nurse suddenly pulls her onto a table like bed and checks her scalp thoroughly. Clair was bewildered by the fact of what she was doing and was suddenly presented with an ice pack.

"Dear girl, you have a large bruis in the back of your head. Whether you hit the wall or hit the floor, its made quite a sore there. Put some ice on it and it will gone quickly." She grummbled once again before taking the ice pack and placing it on the back of her head. She quickly tenses and shivers by sudden pain she had not noticed before.

Oww oww oww oww.....ooooowwwwwwww!"

Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:12 am

With a deep blush, Violett stepped forward.

"I knew it! You were hurt after all, but you put on a brave front so you could ignore the pain and get someone weaker than you to safety! Miss Claity, you're a real hero!" She almost hugged her friend, but stopped herself at the last moment.

"Oh, um, Miss Nurse?" she said quietly, hoping Clair wouldn't hear her. "While I'm here, I, uh... I kinda might as well pick up my perscription too..."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:38 am

Clair did hear, but she merely looked to the nurse. The nurse smiled and nodded, getting to the cabinets and picked up the small bottle and gave it to her with a smile, "Its been refilled. Here you go," she says and returns to her work desk.

Clarice sighs and gets up finally, giving Violett a scowl before walking out into the halls, "Hero my butt. So what if I didn't pay attention to a small bump? Big deal," she grummbled huffing and wincing as she had accidently pushed to hard on the ice pack into the 'little bump'.

"Well, this is going to be sore for awhile. Oh goody."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:45 am

Violett raised her hands to the ice pack, smiling a little as she swallowed one of the aspirins. "Let me hold it in place for you, okay?"

She scrunched up her face and stuck out her tongue. "Bleh.... That's the last time I swallow one of those without a drink..."

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:03 am

"Nono, its alright. I got it," she says waving her hands to sway to swat Violett's hand away. She gave a chuckle to her new friend's scrunched up face. She blinked, stopping herself from any further giggling or any nonesense like that.

She was trying to stay calm and dignified for once.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:22 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next