View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Temporal physics... How I hate you...(Open to students) 

Post Temporal physics... How I hate you...(Open to students)
"This isn't right! what went wrong!!!"

I shouted in my head over the shrill shriek of my instruments failing all at one and the power disappearing from my ship. On the planet I was fated to crash into it was a cool evening. I felt oddly light headed as I began to try and work all the instruments at once with various tentacled appendages sprouting from my body. my focus and my vision slipping the entire time. There was noting I could do The hull was failing on my Shifter and I wasn't in the mood to see if I was wrong about my heat resistance following me into this new unconquered existence and I wasn't quite ready to have to swim to wherever land would be...

Meanwhile at the campus a few students whom were awake could see a shooting star pass over head and disappear toward the beach before a loud splash and an explosion could be heard.

At the crash site...
I stared at the shards of the shifter that had drifted to land, nothing important nothing I could use at least, All that remained looked like a crashed bi-plane. I Shivered just then finding it odd that I couldn't feel my legs and for good reason; they weren't there any longer and to my surprise I couldn't reform them as i should have been able to. All I could do was change to my original body... a body I hadn't used in a year. I just looked like a nineteen year old woman whom had survived a plane crash. I cringed slightly as I tried to move; Pain that was an old familiar feeling I had been better without along with exhaustion however, it did feel good to breath again; That much I missed. With a weak slump against the nearest tree I closed my eyes wounds obvious on my body as if it were still human which in fact it nearly was save for my near immortality; That was something I was glad not to have lost, I awaited a local to assist me or my body to recover whichever came first. Next my hand touched the sand of the beach... I had forgotten just how good it felt on a night like this. I laughed as I glanced the area and took a deep breath looking at the stars. I knew this planet, I had been here before in my reality. It was a planet that had been used as a ground for aliens to hunt human women before I advanced humanity millenniums beyond most creatures in the universe and ended the agreement... a school I had received an invitation to only a day before I completed my experiments. I laughed slightly to myself before I closed my eyes to rest caressing the gash on my forehead. Fate had smiled upon me and sent me just where I needed to go.

With that the thing that had once been human closed her eyes, by the time anyone found her there'd be no debris just her, wounded and sitting next to a tree in plain sight, untouched by the island's inhabitants... they didn't go after inhuman things after all.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:16 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:09 am

Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:39 am

I was sleeping under a tree in my school uniform with a history book my lap as my chest rises up and down and moaned softly and open my eyes and looked at my watch "well I have sometime left before my next class." I thought to my self as I start to relax once more and go back to sleep

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:39 am

a short time had passed since her arrival and soon the extradimensional entity opened her eyes.

A quick survey of my surroundings was all I took switching between my favorite forms of vision staying upon my infrared sight for the moment as I spotted what appeared to be a human figure sitting near or against a tree. I forced myself to stand legs trembling a little I still felt wounded and was still tired but, I saw an abrupt end coming to that feeling as I made my way in a straight line to the figure through rocks and trees until I was against the same tree as her. I was dressed in red seater and brown skirt along with the red beret on my head. the fox ears and my two tails would probably be noticed first as I stepped around the tree into her view. next would be the wound on my face which I had formed and the bruises on my legs even a few scorch marks adorned my garments as i looked at her with hungry silver eyes.

"A.. A person..."
I said weakly as though i had barely walked away from a plane crash trying to pull this woman into a false sense of security.

Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:47 am

I hear a soft voice as I open my eyes and gasp to see who it was "oh my are are you ok?" I say while standing up and looking at her "what happen to you?" course that would be a dumb question to ask a girl in this place "were you rape?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:00 am

I looked at her and gently or perhaps the better word was weakly as I fell to my knees panting slightly eyes half closed.

"N...no... Why would you think that...? I was in, a plane crash."
I thought I did quite the job of pretending i knew nothing of what went on on the island and I played the part of a wounded girl quite skillfully as I coughed in a painful looking manner clutching my arm in false pain.

((if you want to recognize similarities between her and erica you're more than free to seeing as kim knows erica a bit))

Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:06 am

"oh..." I say nodded I as looked her over this girl kind of look like Erica as I got up and looked around "where is the plane is there any one else on board?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:29 am

I Shook my head offering another cough gripping at my arm again. I let my body quake slightly.

"I don't know... there there was nothing around me when I woke up; I was just in this forest."

She'd find even similarities in voice as well though I didn't know this universe's version of me was here. With a quick stumble i was on my belly groaning in pain.

Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:40 am

I kneeled down to her and looked at her groaning in pain "what's wrong?" I ask while looking this girl must be Erica or maybe even her twin sister "um do you know a girl name Erica?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:29 am

I would have said something if i could have come up with it. Apparently this girl knew me... or at least the woman who was me in this universe. this would be difficult to get around. It wouldn't stop me from attempting to.

"just in a bit of pain... don't usually walk out of an explosion alive, let alone with no broken bones."

I decided to answer her first question before I continued I took a deep breath and nodded slightly.

"And, yes you could say I know Erica... Erica Riley right?"

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:06 am

I noded "yeah that's her are you her twin sister or something." I say while feeling her sides "tell me where does it hurt maybe I can get you to a nurse.."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]