View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

((I'd say we're fair game, actually. This is the outdoor thread.
I'm certainly up for it, since I'm kinda stuck till Kim replies...))

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:18 pm

(Well, I think we should wait for her input on this before we start posting.)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:28 pm
Profile YIM

(since this is outdoors there must be a monster that's the rules so yeah monsters can join)

I moaned softly feeling Kitty rubbing my pussy as it starts to get a little wet as I kissed her deeply on her lips as I smirk "you don't waste time don't you I like that." I say while kissing her deeply

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:38 pm

(Splendid! Dibs on Kitty and Kim. should I go ahead and jump in now or would you prefer I jump in later so as not to ruin the moment between you two?)

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

Gently reaching up to massage Miss Kari's breasts, squeezing softly as her thumbs tased her lover's nipples, Violett nodded, letting out a soft purr as she slipped her tongue inside, nibbling on Kair's labia playfully.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:28 am

Kari moaned on the ground as Violett licked at her precious flower.

"MMmhhh..." She suddenly sat up, having an idea.

"Now you lay back, Violett." she said. "And take off the rest fo your clothes... you won't need them."

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:03 am
Profile YIM

Tugging off her socks and letting the clothes that were hanging half removed fall to the ground and leaver her totally bare, Violett laid back, her petite body fully exposed, breasts barely visible,as she laid on her back Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly, but she hadn't shaved it off like Kari had.

She spread her legs wide, smiling bashfully as she revealed her glistening pussy, eager for her lover's attentions. "How do you like it?" she asked bashfully.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:16 am

"I just love it." she said. She crawled on her hands and knees over to Violett and positioned herself into the 69 position.

"Ready for this, Violett." she asked.

Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:20 am
Profile YIM

(since this is outdoors there must be a monster that's the rules so yeah monsters can join)

I moaned softly feeling Kitty rubbing my pussy as it starts to get a little wet as I kissed her deeply on her lips as I smirk "you don't waste time don't you I like that." I say while kissing her deeply

"Oh no. Foreplay is all well and good, but when you're fucking in the now," Kathleen explained as her fingers tugged Kim's panties aside and began questing for her pussy, "you got to go fast," she went on sliding her two middle fingers deep inside the other girl, " and hot. The then you barely feel the snow at all. Or rather, you feel it but you don’t care. Because next to how hot you are, it'll melt."

With her other hand, Kathleen undid the button of Kim jeans, as the pair were still standing in the 'privacy' of Kathleen's coat. They were so tight that it took a bit of effort in the small space and with one hand, but she soon managed to pull the pants down from Kim’s waists, to where it fell to her ankles. Once that was done, Kathleen opened her open legs to and placed on each side of Kim’s now bare upper thigh, then began to hump her leg, rubbing her crotch against Kim with the same rhythm as her fingers slid in an out of the dark haired girl. The hot dampness now slicking Kim’s through showed that Kathleen wasn’t wearing any panties under her tights.

"Get the picture sexy?" she asked with devilish sweetness n her voice.

((ready when you are, Ryujin)

Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:19 pm

Nodding eagerly, Violett wrapped her lips around Kari's clit ring, stroking her lover's thighs gently and purring quietly.

"Very ready," she enthused muffledly.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:46 am

Kim wrote:

"Oh no. Foreplay is all well and good, but when you're fucking in the now," Kathleen explained as her fingers tugged Kim's panties aside and began questing for her pussy, "you got to go fast," she went on sliding her two middle fingers deep inside the other girl, " and hot. The then you barely feel the snow at all. Or rather, you feel it but you don’t care. Because next to how hot you are, it'll melt."

With her other hand, Kathleen undid the button of Kim jeans, as the pair were still standing in the 'privacy' of Kathleen's coat. They were so tight that it took a bit of effort in the small space and with one hand, but she soon managed to pull the pants down from Kim’s waists, to where it fell to her ankles. Once that was done, Kathleen opened her open legs to and placed on each side of Kim’s now bare upper thigh, then began to hump her leg, rubbing her crotch against Kim with the same rhythm as her fingers slid in an out of the dark haired girl. The hot dampness now slicking Kim’s through showed that Kathleen wasn’t wearing any panties under her tights.

"Get the picture sexy?" she asked with devilish sweetness n her voice.

((ready when you are, Ryujin)

(im ready to Ryujin)

I moaned softly and noded slowly "uh huh.." was really all I could say as I rub my pussy against hers and I kissed her deeply as I rub her ass cheeks "so you don't were panties huh I think im going to like you alot."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:45 am

Unbeknownst to the four girls they had been watched by Ryujin not long after they left the semi safe confines of the building. This was not the first time he had encountered such cold weather before and it did little to faze him even without proper clothing. He had learned how to ignore such things making it little more than an annoyance.

He had been watching the girls as they went about their antics and tomfoolery together. What caught his attention the most, however, was the taste of the girls juices on the wind. It was hot and passionate, in complete contrast to the cold and artificial weather that blew it to his tongue. So much so that it was like a blade. He had to taste it for himself.

A young girl with a joyful snap to her step emerged from the school building, softly humming a tune to herself with the sweetest voice anyone had ever heard, hopping and skipping the whole way. "ii yu da na ahaha ii yu da na ahaha" She noticed several tracks in the snow and noticed that they went off in the direction she was headed. Deciding it would be fun to hop her way through the tracks she did just that, "yuge ga tenjo kara potari to senaka ni" softly humming the same tune with every hop. Off in her own little world and so focused on getting to where she was going, she failed to notice the four girls where the tracks ended.

"tsumetee na ahaha tsumetee na ahaha aaah!" Her tune was abruptly halted when she crashed into Kim and Kathleen, knocking all three of them into the snow. "Ooooowww that really hurt." she said clutching her head. When the two would look to see what it was that hit them, they would see the biggest pair of eyes they had ever seen well up in tears. the girl immediatley got to her feet. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry." she said hurriedly with her voice about to break into a sobbing fit,
bowing to them both.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:46 am
Profile YIM

When the girl bumped into her and Kim, causing them to fall into the snow, Kathleen wound up on the bottom. Her fingers slid out of Kim on the way down as she tried to brace her fall, but only succeed in pulling Kim down with her, all but smashing the girls face into her chest.

"Oof!" she yelped when they had landed. Her coat flew open, exposing Kim's bare backside. Kathleen immediately opened her legs and wrapped then around Kim, and ran her own legs up and down Kim's bare pair; a trick she picked up form the biz to keep her warm and prevent the moment from being totally ruined. If it could keep her male costars warm and hard in Snow Slut 2,3, and 7, it could keep a girl's engine running as well.

"Hey, its ok," Kathleen said soothingly. "I landed in some soft snow, and Kim here.. well I suspect she’s fine where she is. But if you really want to make it up to us..." Kathleen winked up at her.

She didn’t really expect the girl to join them; she actually expected her to freak and run the other direction. Then she could focus on Kim again. It was the nicest way to get rid of someone. Also, the most fun.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:10 pm

I didn't know who bumped us but right now I didn't care since I had a face fall of tits as I sucked on her nipples I moaned as my pussy started to become hot as she rubs her legs against mine my nipples grow hard as I looked up at her "ohhhhh shit yes you did this in snow slut 2,3 and 7!" I screamed out to her as I went back to sucking her nipples not really paying any mind to the girl that bump into us

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
((Vi, Kari, you ladies ready for me to jump in?))

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:31 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next