View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Eclipse (for Rask) 

Post Eclipse (for Rask)
The night was cool and the breeze blew the grass throughout the schoolyard. A solar eclipse had formed and made the day rather awkward, Mizuho stood outside leaning against a tree smoking a cigerette. "hmph looks like its gonna be another one of those nights" She blew smoke into the night air watching the eclipse as it came fully lined up creating a demonic red glow. "blood moon.......not a good time to be out....for a normal person" Mizuho chuckled to herself, surely all the monsters on the campus had noticed this...hell would be unleashed upon the student body this night. She reached up and snapped off a stick from the tree and smacked it against the ground testing its strength. She placed it on her shoulder and began to head back to the campus, her long pink hair blowing in the wind, her face dimly lit by the small glow of her cig.

Lover/Priss

Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

* A truly strange place where monster and human and thrown together, Rask's had arrived to view how badly humanity had fallen that it sacrifices so many young ones for 'the greater good'. The eclipse provided the perfect medium to make the travel and stepping from the shadowy portal in his human form he walked out to view the grounds.

Looking across the deserted campus he guessed that most were not out at this time, superstition and parents telling kids eclipses were bad for your eyes made up the reasons. But then he noticed one girl standing under a tree, breaking off a large branch and ...testing it? Arming herself?

"What a perfect start."

*His swift stride was easily noticeable from across the lawn as he approached her.*

"I wouldn't expect the grounds-keeper to be happy with you breaking the trees like that. Are you some kind of bully? Off to get some protection money?"

*He ends it all with a short laugh, but an air of intimidation and authority presides.*

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile WWW

Mizuho glanced at the man and flicked her cig to the ground stepping on it. She turned toward the man, her hair still blowing. "if you like to keep your nuts IN the sack then i suggest you keep your distance" She spun the stick around in her hands before holding it where she could easily smack him. "back off"

Lover/Priss

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"Oh, rather defensive aren't we...I wonder why?" *he says so implying knowledge of what she wishes to defend herself from*

*His hands in his pockets he slowly turns his direction to the right and circles very slowly, but essentially working to get between her march towards the main campus.*

"Do you really think that would help you at all?"

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:18 pm
Profile WWW

"i knew i wasnt gonna make it back without running into one of you cocksuckers...out of my way" She kicked a rock up with her feet and slings it at him. She held the stick pointing down, she got into her fighting stance crouched low to the ground. "i advice you to move"

Lover/Priss

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:22 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*He tilts his head to the side and narrowly avoids the rock she kicked. He stands straight again and looks up at the moon.*

"And if I don't? You'll hit me with a stick..."

*Letting out a sigh, his hand raises to his sunglasses removing them, his red eyes give Mizuho and erie feeling as a chill runs up her spine.*

"...or are you going to throw that snake at me?"

*Distracted by the cold chill on her back, she hadn't noticed that her stick had turned into a serpent which now coiled itself around her wrist tightly and was trying to slither it's way up her arm.*

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:30 pm
Profile WWW

Mizu gasped and grabbed the Snakes head with her free hand holding it back. "what the fuck!" She shook her arm trying to get it off her, glaring up at him with an angry look. "you fucker!" She tore off running toward the the beach maybe she could flank hima nd come around to the campus that way. She struggled with the snake the whole way. "get off me you fucker!!"

Lover/Priss

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:34 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*Pocketing his sunglasses he started after her. His eyes flashed again and in her hands the serpent grew. It's black scales getting thicker and slipperier, as well it begins entangling her arms, soon it even becomes heavy and weighs Mizuho down as she attempts her escape.

Rask's long stride begins to catch him up with the short struggling student.*

Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

Mizuho fell to the ground both arms tangled by the snake. She cringed back as it showed its fangs at her, she continued to jerk and struggle. "get off ME!!!!!!!!" She started slamming her hands agaisnt the ground pounding the snake against the rocks and sand.

Lover/Priss

Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:29 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*The snake seemingly turns into a shadowy tendril and wraps itself around her arms binding them together. As well, the rest of the shadow glides down her lets and ties her ankles together.

Rask walks up to the bound girl and looks down at her with a grin*

"Well now, your about to regret being so rude to me earlier..."

*He leans down next to the girl, weary of any attempts to kick even though she is bound. He rolls her onto her back and hold her bound arms over her head with his left hand while his other reaches up under her shirt and begins massaging her breast through her bra.*

"So, my little rebel, it's time for some fun."

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:48 am
Profile WWW

Mizuho spit in his face, she glared at him. "you son of a bitch!! get your hands off me now!!" She jerked and thrashed on the ground attempting to be the biggest pain in the ass she could be. She cursed him about fourty times in a row.

Lover/Priss

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:52 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*Frowning for a moment, Rask grabs the back of Mizuho's jacket and drags her across the ground, soon with strength most men don't have he throw her infront of him. She watches the grin on his face as her back slams into a tree knocking the wind from her, she realizes it's the same tree she was at before as she slumps against it's trunk.*

"There, that should take out some of the fight.*

*He walks up taking off his coat and tossing it to the side, he reaches up unbuckling her belt and pulls her pants down to her bound ankles. Then he reaches up and with a strong pull and a dark glow on his hand rips the front of her shirt open.*

"We'll see how tough you really are won't we..."

*He begins groping her breasts again, however the darkness of the eclipse now intensifies around him. Slowly the area gets darker and darker and Mizuho can feel a force pressing down upon her. As if the air around her was touching her exposed skin.*

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:22 am
Profile WWW

"get...off me!!" She said still trying to catch her breath, she was slightly dizzy but managed to pull it together, she kept her legs closed shut when she felt her pants get yanked down. "we will see how tough you are when i put my foot up your ass!" Mizuho suddenly felt an unseen force push down on her as if the gravity had been thrown up a few notch's. "what the hell?"

Lover/Priss

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:34 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

"I highly doubt you'll have the energy for that when I'm done with you. You know, if you'd just relax, you'd probably enjoy this a whole lot more......but...little ones like you seem to need to learn the hardway."

*Picking her up some, he held her against himself, one hand under her arms kneading her breast while his other dug it's way between her hips and begins massaging her sex through her panties.*

"Well, now, feels clean shaven down there...I might just have to go down there and really see for myself."

*He noses his way towards her neck, expecting her to try and lean to prevent his lips from latching onto her soft flesh, but he pushes in and is soon licking and sucking above her collarbone.*

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:39 am
Profile WWW

"achh.....noo,,,sto....get off...mmee" She said struggling trying to pull away, he clenched her legs closed as much as she could. Her face soon becoming flush from the touch's on her body but she was not about to give in. "ahhhhh!!" As soon as he started licking her collar bone she leaned her head over and bit his ear hard.

Lover/Priss

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:58 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next