View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

The girl just stared in awe, blushing as Kim sucked upon Kathleen's perky nipples. "Oooooooh, what do you have to do to get to be big like that?" she asked in sheer amazement of Kathleen's impressive rack. It took a minute or two for Kathleens offer to sink in before she understood what she meant, her blush deepening even more, "Oh! We... well I don't know um..." she stammered looking around nervously, "Th... there are so many people who might see us and um um..." she said twidling her fingers. "Oh I know! I can take you to my special place! I'm the only one who knows where it is but I can take you there if you want. It's really fun and really warm and... and..." she paused averting her gaze, "I could make it up to you there..."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

Kari and Violett lay in the snow, licking each other's pussy. The two girls were so caught up in the moment, they were completely oblivious to their guest.

"Mmmm.... Oh Violett!" Kari moaned out. "You're so good at this!" She spread apart the petite girl's nether lips to better get at her clitoris. Kari attacked the tiny nub with her tounge while inserting her fingers into Violett's cunny.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
How ssstrange it isss to sssee sssnow on a tropical island. Jezebel thought to herself as she flew rather lazily around the island.

The lust-driven succubus had just finished with her last victims and was already looking for more pretty young things to ‘play with’. The last feast had taken place on the beach, interestingly enough the only area on the entire island without snow. Hovering high above the cool blue sea, the entire place had looked like one great big snow globe.

Now far from the island’s highly popular beach, the currently invisible redheaded demoness was searching for some prey a little closer to home, and she found it in numbers! There were four sexy girls naked in the cold wet snow. There was a fifth girl, though Jezebel’s keen demonic senses told her that this one was definitely no human, but a huge, 10-ton dragonian monster in disguise.

Jezebel smirked as she listened to Ryujin’s offer to take Kathleen and Kim to ‘her special place’, and she could imagine all to well how ‘she’ was going to ‘make it up’ to them.

I guesss that just leavesss Violett and Kari. No matter, I ssshhall enjoy having fun with theessse two taasssty morcccelsss. Now, where to begin…let’sss sssee, now…an attractive-looking disguissse isss usssually in order in timesss like theessse…

Deciding to go with the ‘cute and perky’ approach, Jezebel chose a petite red-head named Jamie Paisley, the chirpy little student photographer for the school paper, the Shokushu Reporter, as well as the school yearbook.

Jamie was dressed well for the weather as she bounded cheerfully through the cold winter snow, wearing a thick blue hooded jacket over a nice, thick black sweater, matching snow pants, well-insulated black winter boots, a pair of thick winter gloves, and one of those cozy blue winter hats with the little ball thingy on top.

Getting into character, Jamie took out her digital camera and started taking pictures of anything that seemed interesting. She took a couple pictures of the snow-covered Student Dormitory and Campus Proper and its surrounding park grounds. “Hmm,” the student photographer took a glance at the images she had taken, and appeared quite satisfied with the results, “These’ll look very nice in the school paper… “I’m sure the headline will probably read something like ‘Freak Snowstorm Hits Shokushu Island: Beautiful Tropical Island Turns Into Winter Wonderland’. Now that should make for an interesting read!”

Continuing on, Jamie took a bunch of action shots of students having fun doing wintery stuff in the snow, like making snowball men and having snow fights. Further down, the amateur photographer noticed something very…naughty taking place, and she decided to go ‘investigate’ matters.

Jamie stopped dead in her tracks, appearing quite shocked at the display laid out before her: five attractive ladies making out it in the snow. The red-head stepped back a bit, her cheeks growing red as she looked down at the two very cute, very naked girls were going at it ‘69’ style on the cold, wet ground. The surprised girl couldn’t help but get aroused by the sight of two pretty young ladies licking each other’s pussies, her nipples and clit getting hard and her clean-shaven pussy starting to dampen.

“Um, hi there, ladies. I’m sorry to interrupt, but that looks like so much fun, and I was wondering if I could maybe join you two pretty ladies.” A hopeful expression crossed her face as she looked from Violett to Kari, waiting for an answer. Meanwhile, copious amounts of highly potent odorless and colorless pheromone and aphrodisiac gasses, designed to heighten arousal and lower inhibitions, began to spread out around the two girls. It probably wasn’t all that necessary, given the state the two were already in, but every little bit helps, and she wanted them compliant for the next step of her plan.

An interesting effect of the gasses was that anyone who was affected by them would find themselves unable to orgasm until Jezebel allowed them to do so, usually after she had her evil way with them.

Thisss ssshhould make things a little more interesssting.
She thought to herself as she waited for the gasses to take effect.

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:22 am
Profile WWW

Kari was suddenly aware of a girl that had come up to them. She looked up to see a girl with a camera around her neck.

“Um, hi there, ladies. I’m sorry to interrupt, but that looks like so much fun, and I was wondering if I could maybe join you two pretty ladies.” A hopeful expression crossed her face as she looked from Violett to Kari, waiting for an answer.

"Ah... huh huh... can you wait... until we're done?" she asked. "We'll get to you soon enough..."

Kari went back to giving Violett her quality attention.

Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:02 am
Profile YIM

OOC: Hmm... I'd prefer that the girls be left alone, but I'll hear from the others first.

Any monster can join a thread outside the students commons, especally since it's an open thread.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:49 am
Profile WWW

Violett nodded eagerly, burring softly into Kari's delicate folds. She waved a hand in greeting to the newcomer, but she was far too focussed on her current activities to give the nerwomer much notice as she nibbled on Kari's warm, wet lips softly, her tongue eagerly darting and thrusting in and out of her lover's hot, moist sex, gasping as Kari's tongue teased her clit.

"Oooh... K-kari... I... I love you..."

Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:27 am

Kari cried out in joy as Violett have her swollen clit some attention.

"Mmmm... I love you, too, Violett! AAAHHHHH!"

Kari arched her back as she released her sweet love juice into Violett's eager waiting mouth. She regained control of herself long enough to pull the little girl underneath her over the edge as well.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:06 am
Profile YIM

And with a soft squeal of delight, Violett...

Didn't explode thee way her lover had. Her body tensed, every muscle shuddering with delight, the warm, tingly sensation, overtook her, but instead of going over the edge like her body was supposed to, it just... couldn't break through that last upper limit.

"Ah... Kari.... Something's weird here... I... I'm cumming.... but I'm not CUMMING!"

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:12 am

Kari rolled off her lover's body and inserted several fingers into Violett's snatch.

"How's this?" she pumped them in and out very quickly, being sure to rub against her G-spot.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:32 am
Profile YIM

Jamie seemed content to just sit down on the snow and wait on the sideline for a while. She had even managed to take off her winter clothes and put away her camera while the two preoccupied girls were making love to each other, and started to play with herself, as she watched, one hand massaging her right breast and the other reaching down to finger her dripping wet snatch.

Jezebel, however, was actually slowly growing impatient with the way it was turning out so far. Things haven’t started out quite the way she planned and the frustrated succubus was beginning to wonder if she should change tactics a little. Perhaps a more direct approach was in order.

It was interesting to note, though, that somehow Kari had managed to orgasm, despite the usual side-effects of the gasses, while Violett was unable to reach climax.

What to do, what to do…

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:48 am
Profile WWW

I didn't know who bumped us but right now I didn't care since I had a face fall of tits as I sucked on her nipples I moaned as my pussy started to become hot as she rubs her legs against mine my nipples grow hard as I looked up at her "ohhhhh shit yes you did this in snow slut 2,3 and 7!" I screamed out to her as I went back to sucking her nipples not really paying any mind to the girl that bump into us

Kathleen eyes roll back in her head ever so slightly as Kim closes herm mouth on her nipples. "A-AH!" she began, the tried again. "Always good to m-m-meet a -- ohhhh -- f-fan!" she managed to squeak out between her growing moans of pleasure. "Better be -c-careful though.. suck too h-hahrd and --

But her warning was too late. Kathleen felt the now familiar tingle spread from her areola to her nipple, followed by a sudden, sharp pain that could only be described as a pinch. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly as the pinch released suddenly... and steady stream of breast milk followed into Kim's mouth. Somewhere between a trickle and a spurt, the milk was creamier yet slightly thinner than cow’s milk. It was also understandably warmer.

Ryujin wrote:
The girl just stared in awe, blushing as Kim sucked upon Kathleen's perky nipples. "Oooooooh, what do you have to do to get to be big like that?" she asked in sheer amazement of Kathleen's impressive rack. It took a minute or two for Kathleen’s offer to sink in before she understood what she meant, her blush deepening even more, "Oh! We... well I don't know um..." she stammered looking around nervously, "Th... there are so many people who might see us and um um..." she said twidling her fingers. "Oh I know! I can take you to my special place! I'm the only one who knows where it is but I can take you there if you want. It's really fun and really warm and... and..." she paused averting her gaze, "I could make it up to you there..."

Kathleen, on cloud nine as she rubbed her legs against Kim and hand her breast milked, would have agreed e to anything right then. And he only thing than having one girl suckling her tits would be having two. "Mmmmm, 'she said, reveling in Kim's attention. "I'm game," she looked down at Kim. "Feel like sharing?" she asked slyly.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:19 am

I looked at the other girl and grined "always room for one more." i say while sucking her nipples once more drinking her milk it taste very good and warm at the same time I bite on her nipples alittle and started to move my hand to rub her her pussy through her tights as I smiled "but after this I want you all to my self."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:37 am

With a desperate squeal, Violett shook her head, desperately feeling up her own tiny breasts as Kari slid into her, massaging lovingly inside her as she stroked her own niples with her thumbs.

"Gyah... Nnnnnnnn... Not working... It... It's like it's STUCK! I... I... I don't think this is normal... I think something's wrong with me..."

Violett whimpered softly, grinding her hips against her lover's hands, body thrashing as she tried desperately to break through to sweet, wonderful release.

"Kari... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry! Oh, Kari, do you still love me even though I'm all fucked up inside?" she sniffled

Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:44 am

"Then lemme feel around inside even further." Kari replied. "She slid in all five fingers, and slowly and carefully slid her entire hand into Violett's cunny.

"How is this, Violett?" she asked.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:09 am
Profile YIM

Ouch! A whole hand…that must hurt! Jezebel thought to herself as she chuckled inside her own mind while the potent aphrodisiac and pheromone gases continued to fill the air around the two oblivious girls. It’ss too bad that it won’t do muccchhh good in the end…For asss long asss thossse gasssesss hold their effectsss, only I can give them what they crave…and only when I let it happen! Oh, I am an evil little bitcchh, aren’t I? Hehehe!

If only they knew that their one hope of reaching another climax came from the same voyeuristic student photographer that they had made to wait on the sidelines…

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next