View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Eclipse (for Rask) 

*Bringing his hand up to grab her lower jaw, forcing her teeth from his hear he pulls his head away. Some blood dripping from his ear, his hand that had been working on her breast now held her thin neck tight in it's grasp, it wasn't impossible to breath, but it wasn't easy. He brings his own mouth to her ear and whispers...*

"Now, now, Mizuho...I know you must like it rough, but I assure you...it's much more enjoyable to warm up to it."

*He pushes her forward, sending her onto her elbows and knees, her arms still bound together. Reaching forward he grabs her hips and pulls her rear back towards him, where he sniffs her sex through her panties. He positions her legs so that her right hip is under his right arm and her left leg goes over his shoulder but if she tried to kick she'd his head would be shielded by the tree trunk he leans against.

Thinking twice, he watches that she doesn't latch her teeth onto his ankle as he begins to massage her with his fingers, pausing to breath warm air through her panties and inhaling the sweet smells back.

Again, the darkness of the eclipse intensifies as she finds it harder and harder to move and the world seems to blurr, the only details she can really make out are what's happening between herself and the demon.*

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:48 am
Profile WWW

"nahb.....stoop.....dont do that!!....." She her face was pushed into the ground as she could not pull herself up with her arms tied. Her legs were straddled as he worked over her sex. She was trying her hardest to not get aroused, but that was proving to be impossible. Her panties soon became wet with her womanly juices. She began to thrash around alot less now.

Lover/Priss

Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*Nuzzling her panties he notices the wetness and smirks, as she goes from violent thrashing to resistant squirming Rask pulls her panties down her legs, bending the one over his shoulder and letting it off that one.

Resetting her legs under his arm and over his shoulder the panties dangle by her ankle as he proceeds to lick the outside flesh of her shaven lips. His lips meet hers and his tongue ever so slightly pushes into the slit, he retracts with a sigh...*

"Nice and smooth, now be a good girl and maybe I'll let you sit up in a bit."

*His left hand moves under her, sliding up her stomach and grabbing ahold of her breasts begins kneading them thoroughly as his lips return to her nether region and continue to savour the young girl's shaven pussy.*

"Every person has their price, sometimes you just gotta make them realize what it is."

Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

Mizuho Gasped and trembled as he began to delve into her womanhood. She moaned and shook as his tongue played havoc on her wet mound, her thighs shaking harder with each lick. Feeling his hand slide up her stomach to grasp one of her breasts she let out a moan, her nipples slowly getting hard. "uhhhh...sto p..it.....nuhh i cant take it..."

Lover/Priss

Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*He licks and soon pays more attention to her clit as it comes out of hiding. Tonguing and fingering, he begins to get the girl's juices flowing, soon he would have what he wanted. His other hand massages one breast vigorously, squeezing it between his fingers a couple times and then pinching the nipple once and moving on to the other breast.

From his form dark tendrils form out of the shadows and begin sliding into her clothing. They slide in and pull what clothing off of her they can, anything else they rip apart to leave the girl very suddenly naked. Looking up over her he notices the tattoo...*

"Well then!! Haha..."

*He pushes the girl off his shoulders and down to the ground, he leans over her and touches the pentagram.*

"Good, they did draw it right, whether it was done by someone with any power or not, it's already embedded in your skin."

*The tattoo burns and the heat travels within her body, lust flowing into every inch of the girl, making her current arousal become uncontrollable. While Mizuho twiches from the overpowering sensation of need, the darkness surrounding Rask transforms him into a devilish humanoid form.

His clothes disappear and he stands before her a dark creature, large wings, black skin, long dark hair and an evil smile on his face.*

"So Mizuho, do you really want to give yourself to our side? Or are you just a poser?"

Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:57 pm
Profile WWW

Mizuho looked back at his with her lust glazed eyes. She gasped lookinh at his new form. It turned her on greatly she had a major thing for demons always had and always would. She rubbed her legs together trying to get some sort of stimulation. Her dark pink hair hung over her eyes as she looked at him, panting softly black lipstick had gotten smeared. "i......i...."

Lover/Priss

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*He walks up to her, his large cock hanging before her face.*

"Go ahead, and then I'll give you what you want..."

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:21 pm
Profile WWW

Mizuho looked at the perfectly shaped demonic cock before her. "so...hot" Mizu took it into her mouth and began to suck with all she had, flicking her tongue up and down the shaft. Her teeth racked over the skin as she nibbled the head. Moaning softly causing his cock to vibrate. "mmmpph!!"

Lover/Priss

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*Rask grunts at her enthusiasm, he puts a clawed hand to her head and takes hold of her hair. His tail flips around and wraps itself around her neck.*

"That's right, take it all...ahh, yeah."

*He gives a bit of thrust with each of her sucks, but it's not really needed. He let's her continue to satisfy her want to be defiled as she gives in.*

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:43 pm
Profile WWW

Mizu sucked on his cock from hell, her head bobbing up and down on him. She looked up at him with her dark eyes, she chewed on the head gently before pulling him back into her mouth. She tried to suck the evil out of him and into her, she managed to bring up her tied hands whitch rubbed and massaged his balls. "mmph..nnphm!!"

Lover/Priss

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*Reaching down, he releases the bonds that hold her arms together, letting her touch him with her hands.*

"Good, now, tell me....how much do you want it? What would you give me to fulfill your darkest desires."

*His eyes flash red as he awaits her response*

Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:56 pm
Profile WWW

Mizuho pulled off his cock and licked his shaft. "anything...anything you want....please defile my body with your evil" Mizu was beyond sane at the moment her dark desire's had taken over induced by the lust that flared through her body. She pulled his cock back into her mouth, she brought up one hand that rubbed and caressed his chest, the other his arm feeling his muscles.

Lover/Priss

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

*Smiling, Rask allows her to caress him a moment, the pulling her hair he raises her to her feet. He pushes her up against the tree and grabs her breast, his claws leaving scratches and marks upon her plumb mound.

He licks her face, pulling her hair so her head tilts back he brings his mouth to her neck and chews on it, not hurtfully but his teeth rub against her soft flesh and collarbone.

Letting go of her hair he reaches down and lifts her leg and let's the tip of his cock nessle against her womanhood.*

"Go ahead, little one, if you give yourself to me, I will see to it that you never have want for your desires. But you will belong to me from this day forth and for eternity, your body, soul and mind will be mine. That tattoo on your back will have an all new meaning to you if you accept. Impale yourself upon me and seal your fate."

*He knew that in this state she wouldn't decline, as always, the immediate needs of humans overides all sane thought.*

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:13 pm
Profile WWW

I notice that this RP is starting to turn into a Master/Slave RP, and less a monster raping.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Profile WWW

(kk, will work to fix...possible edits incoming)

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2