View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Small piece of...paradise? (Madison) 

I used my temporarly-free hand to try to claw at the other tentacle, but it got wrapped up before I had a chance to attack. When I felt the one go around my neck, I just started to fight harder, twisting my body this way and that.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 26, 2007 7:39 pm
Profile WWW

He tightened the noose around her neck everytime she moved, as well as the binding tentacles around her hands.

And he made her suffer even more as he kept her suspended in the air, his rage only starting to peak at the moment.

Wanting to make her feel exposed and vulnerable, he started lashing tentacles out quickly that her clothes began to tatter...and in this fashion, he was beginning to undress her. By now, he's completely gone out of his pool of water and was looking up at her, eyes narrowed still.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 28, 2007 5:02 pm
Profile YIM

I saw him and glared at him, what sounded like a hiss coming from my mouth as I saw him.

Thu May 31, 2007 12:18 am
Profile WWW

His move was calculated. He used his tentacles to slap her cheek, then stuffed a large one into her mouth once more, never caring if she would gag on it, not giving a care if she was still with a noose around her neck and was still trying to catch her breath.

He observed her while she was being slowly brought down by his tentacles...

Her body was athletic, but only to a certain degree. Generally most of her body still was tender, with soft curves coupled by muscled parts here and there. Her body was perfect...and even more so, her hidden parts now made visible by the undressing.

The nipples which were hugged by the bra once upon a time, now kissed by the cool air and the sun. Her mound, tightly clenched. BUt he knows what he will do about that soon.

For the first time, he spoke.

" Tell you what." he said," maybe I'll let you go...just maybe...but at a price."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 1:05 am
Profile YIM

I bit down on the tentacle in my mouth hard, and as he undressed me, a couple of scars were visable, and I was a bit surprised that he didn't even notice the one on my face. And if he looked at my back, he would've seen about a dozen long, slender ones made by a whip.

Thu May 31, 2007 4:18 am
Profile WWW

She bit once more, but by now the monster had grown accustommed to the pain.

As she bit, the tentacle just grew thicker...and pushed deeper into her, to stop the muscles from moving. Still keeping her suspended, he had now taken off all her clothes...and eveything was in tatters. There was only barely a covering provided by the remnants of her underwear, still sticking onto her body somehow.

" You know what I want. If we can do this without anymore biting..." he spoke." Maybe I can let you go without even harming you."

He was bluffing, and he hoped she wouldn't notice that. Of course who could harm a student here? Somehow from what he's heard, monsters who did that did not even re-appear again on the island...much less on the face of this planet.

Little by little, bit by bit, he drew her nearer to his towering form.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 8:13 am
Profile YIM

I started to shake my head hard, thrashing around much like a shark trying to bite off a chunk of a whale. He may have me bound, but I wasn't about to give up. Far from it in fact.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:20 am
Profile WWW

He moved fast. In a flash, the girl's body was against him, her back against his chest. He was sure she could feel every bit of him on her back...including, of course...

He silently brought up his hands underneath her arms, to cup onto those brests he's viewed hanging from above. He mashed them, rolling them onto his palms, feeling their roundness get distorted as he grabbed them roughly. The girl was still thrashing but he would not let himself be daunted.

" Surrender." He whispered." That's all there is to it...it'll be over soon..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:09 am
Profile YIM

<Like hell.> I thought to myself, as I kept up the fight as best I could.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

(( I should praise you. You're turning out to be more than a handful for me.))

This isn't turning out the way it's supposed to. She isn't going down like this, not on diplomatic terms. How about if they fought it out? He hasn't even tried all the training he received at the academy ever since he got out of their civilization.

It should also be the perfect activity to tire her out. He's more than capable, he was sure of that...and from the looks of it this particular student should prove to be the perfect opponent, the perfect 'sparring mate'.

He pretended to release her accidentally on account of her struggles, and dropped her onto the floor. Of course she recovered quickly, although most of her dress is in tatters.

" Oh no you don't" he said, shooting out tentacles at her, missing on purpose and trying to bind her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:28 am
Profile YIM

I landed and rolled, grinning I rushed at his body, tackling him full-on.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:02 am
Profile WWW

The monster almost got the wind knocked out of him, but his size and his scales succeeded in absorbing most of the impact. Instead he just gave her the satisfaction of seeing him roll on the ground...looking almost hurt...and stood up slowly, appearing to be trying to regain his second wind.

" Good one..." He said with a mock grimace on his face, "...but I 've seen kids tackle harder than that."

He then displayed a show of boisterous swagger, flailing his tentacles and standing up menacingly, a bit crouched dwon as if preparing to attack.

" Come on..." he growled.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:54 pm
Profile YIM

I attacked again, this time with a rear-arm punch aimed right at his left eye.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:07 pm
Profile WWW

This time though he anticipated the attack.

She was a bit slower than he was, being the trained monster he is, but she almost hit home with that rather nicely timed punch. Fortunately for him he's seen it in time, and ducked to the side as she swung. With that he whipped the hand with a tentacle, then bound it, and grabbed her backwards making her fall on her bum.

He wanted to do some more actions but the thing is to tire her out to frustration. He did not follow up, but however assumed a fighting position once again, and repeated his swagger.

A tentacle beckoned the girl to come once again. " One more?" He asked mockingly.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:33 pm
Profile YIM

(Better be careful, else she'll go berserker. She'll be more then a handful then.)

This time I went slower, circling around to get him lined up. Also, I did a slow spiral, to get closer to him.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next