View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Talvrae moving in (Open to everyone) 

Post Talvrae moving in (Open to everyone)
The young Olivia had just arrived on the island, having only a moment ago onboard the ship who have bring her here after a long trip which she only remember have sleeping all the length of the trip. Witch she find a bit strange since she never have been able to sleep while she was on a moving vehicle before, but she didn't worry about that since the trip was much longer than any other she had made before. She was now wearing a simple black jeans and at-shirt also black wanting to be at ease during the trip.

Now the girl who made her self called Talvrae was pushing before her a hand truck carrying a great number of box containing much of is personal goods. She visibly have difficulty to push the heavily charged hand truck and she was not even inside the dorms yet. Ans she was already in sweat.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

Would have been exploring the grounds for many reasons, one was to get use to the terrain, and a second is to find a nice snack or two. His eyes found the new arrival, which caused him to chuckle lightly as he saw her struggle, this giving him the opportunity he needed to find that snack he had been dying for; so he moved closer and called out. "Hey need a hand young miss?" He asked as his hand shifted in his coat pocket, while another moved onto the hand truck handle.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:05 am
Profile YIM

The young girl jumped in surprise when she was called out. She didn't have notice this man before he called her to offer help.
She turn her self to face him before answering:
-Well yes i would need a little help yes... i could certainely use a break of this for the very last... Thanks Mister.
She make a step on the side to let him take the control of the hand truck.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:15 am
Profile WWW

I tore out from the underbrush, and made a bit of a leap over a low hedge, dressed in my usual grey t-shirt/black shorts running attire, when I saw a girl I didn't reconize, pushing a hand-truck. "Hey! Need a hand?" I said, as I started to head on over.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

Talvrae was now a bit confused, in less than a minute now she had two offers of help, she already have accepted the one of the man who came a instant before the arrival of another student. And now she didn't know what to answer to her.

-Euh well. I already have accepted the offer of help of this gentlemen. But thanks for the offer anyway... Euh, well i realize i don't have presented my self yet... You can call me Talvrae....

Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:02 pm
Profile WWW

"Alright," He said stopping as he saw the one student fire herself through the underbrush, and hop along. "Well..that's interesting." He said with a soft chuckle. "I'm Dr. Epsis, I'll be teaching Biology and Anatomy this year" He said taking full control of the hand truck and began to push it indoors.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:16 pm
Profile YIM

"Well please to meat you Dr. I hope i will do well in your class... at least should be i always liked biology."
saying so she resume her walking in direction to the dorms, presuming they will follow her.

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile WWW

He would nod slightly. "I hope so too, most of my students do real well, and I hope you are no exception." He chuckled as he followed behind her. "Which dorm are you in Miss Talvrae?"

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:28 pm
Profile YIM

Talvrae stop a moment when she is asked what dorm she is, she search in her jeans pocket and take out a piece of paper where she have wrote this answer.
-Well it's said Room number 515... yeah that it 515... so i suppose it's at the 5th floor...

Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:42 pm
Profile WWW

He would heave a sigh, and chuckle lightly. "Well, glad there is an Elevator.." He would nod lightly and show her the way to the elevators, which was a short distance after turning right in the main lobby. He pressed the button, and after a moment, a bell rang quietly and the doors opened.

Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:07 am
Profile YIM

-Yeah... that's sure the elevator will show to be very useful now... i don't know what i would have done without it, and without you mister.... so go first, since you have the hand truck.
Talvrae make a step on the side to let the Dr. go first

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:14 pm
Profile WWW

He would nod slightly. "It's no problem at all. I'm here to help." He chuckled and stepped into the Elevator, turning around he rested the hand truck vertically, which allowed him to rest and yawn heavily.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 am
Profile YIM

Talvrae entered the elevator right after the Dr. she install her self in face of the control panel and press the button for the 5th floor.
-I'm still happy to have your help sir.

Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]