View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:30 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Klutz Descending A Staircase (for Clarice) (Complete) 

Catching Clarice's chuckle, Violett smiled.

"You can laugh, Miss Clair. Don't worry, I won't be upset."

Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:38 am

"Well, had you waited, I could've gotten you something before you swallowed the pill. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it was rather odd you did that," she says rather none chalantly.

She stretches her self until she heard the sound a quiet crack before bringing them back down. That felt good. She had been feeling stiff since she made friends with the wall and that seemed to lighten her mood up abit.

Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:21 pm

"I was just... I needed to take it was all, and I... I didn't want to make you go out of your way unless you wanted a drink too. I.... I haven't had lots of practice with having friends. Especially being friends with people prettier than me that must be a lot more popular. I tried learning some magic tricks in grade school once, but everyone laughed because I kept picking the wrong card."

Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:11 am

She blinked at the fact she said something about about magic, stiffening on reflex because of how many times she was made fun of for being a witch. She blushes hard for the longest time once what she had first said sunk in.

"Uhhh trust me...I'm not popular...the whole pretty thing, I think I'm rather ordinary looking," she says truthfully, shrugging her shoulders as they came to the cafeteria. It was short before she got two drinks, and gave one to Violett while she merely sipped her's.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Violett sipped her drink quietly, looking up at Clarise occasionally and opening her mouth, but nothing came out.

'Damn it, Violett!' she thought to herself. 'You came here to come out of your shell, people are atually being NICE to you for a change... Get it together!'

"Um... Um... Do you like magic tricks?"

'Yeah,' she reflected silently as her face sunk to the table, 'you were really better off not saying anything at all.'

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:13 am

She sighs as she sets her drink down. being prodded for personal information from a sudden 'friend' was not something she really wanted to be apart of. But technially it was her own fault. She had offered to be a friend, so she had to deal with it. She rubs her neck roughly, trying to think of how to answer her question.

"Yes. I don't mind the occasional disapearing act or the cardtrick. But they kinda bore me once you know how to do it. I used to play some....but I don't do 'tricks' anymore," she shispers, not at all thrilled by giving the girl information about herself she could very well blab to the entire student body. Well....atleast she would have a reason to mean then...if that even helped...

Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:43 am

Violet looked away, seeming suddenly asamed. "I'm sorry... I guess magic is a pretty childish topic. Everyone knows it doesn't exist, and I can't really impress anyone around here with card tricks, right? So, um... Manga?"

She forced a smile, then sighed.

"You didn't really want to be my friend, did you?"

Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:04 am

She flinched ith the fact that the girl was now prodding into her emotions. She sighs and puts a single finger to Violett's mout, giving her a small stare before she looks directly to her.

"I was rather startled with how many times you tried to thank me. It was more of a way to lessen the low on whatever it was you were going to share with me. Now you know why don't have that many friends. It just turns to pushing them away..." she explains and sips her gingerly before staring off into space for a second, pondering on what she should do at this point. Was Violett going to be another she pushed away? Just like all the others she hd come in contact of...it was only Kanoe whom had gotten so close to her.

Perhaps she should give the girl a chance.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:34 pm

Violett hung her head, sighing softly. "Sorry... I just don't know what to do when people are nice to me. I... I'm not used to it. Before I came here... Most of the people at my old school just ignored me, and the ones that didn't picked on me."

Violett looked up, blinking a little. "So... Um... What do you do?"

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:20 am

"Well now don't go into depression. We did just become friends....so I know nothing about you."

She was kind'ave trying to cheer the girl up from what she said. She admitted she may of sounded abit harsh. She gives a small stutter as she asks what she did. What she did?

"I don't believe I follow what your asking."

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:27 am

"Uh... You knowm other than classes... I mean, either for fun or, I dunno, if you have a job on the side, or... anything, really? Do you, you know... um... I have a big book with all of Azumanga Daioh in English if you're into that kind of thing... That's kinda my prozed posession from before."

She smiled shyly. "I'm not doing very well at this... Maybe it should be your turn?"

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:17 am

...ummm...I...read books mostly and practice...arts," she mummbles, still holding herself from giving to much. She couldn't exactly trust the girl yet. She fiddles with her drink for a moment, watching as students go by.

"Well...I do...magice too," she finally says.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:51 pm

Violett blinked, tilting her head like a small dog listening to a phonograph.

"I thought you said you didn't do magic tricks..."

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:13 am

She tilts her head to show what she said was truthful. The girl was bound to find out anyways, might aswell get it over with.

"I said I don't do tricks...I do the reall thing," she speaks very softly and casually. What's more interesting as that she leans back, as if expecting multiple comments about what she did was ungodly, or even demonic. Just get it it over with, Violett may not want to even be friends with a wicka. Not that she minded...she was used to it by now.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:37 am

Violett blinked as if being sold a bridge.

"For real? You're not joking?"

Violett looked away, blushing, then smiled shyly.

"Is there something innate you need, or could I learn too?"

Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:48 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next