View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Uriel - Redux 

Post Uriel - Redux
Name: Uriel
Type: Demon
Place of Birth: Germany
Height: Human: 6'4" Demon: 9'7"
Weight: Human: 220 Demon: 583
Eye Color: Grey, cracked and glowing, like molten material is under the surface
Skin Color: Red
Skin Texture: The majority of his body is rough, like volcanic rock. His fingers, face(except for the forehead), and other important pieces of anatomy are as smooth as your average skin.

Hair? Human: Black Demon: None
Body Build: Human: Muscular, with some padding Demon: Muscular
Tail? Yes, demon form
Tail Length: 6'
Tentacles? Of course!

Number of Tentacles:16: 1 from each forearm, 8 from his back, 6 from his torso. The 8 off his back are always visible

Wings? Yes, demon form
Wingspan: 18'
Wing Color: Red, darker than the rest of his body.

Cock Size: Human: doesn't matter here Demon: 15"
# of Cocks: One, but makes up for it with tentacles

Motivation: He has a need to corrupt and draw forth the lust from his partners. He feeds off the energies released during sex. Her screams, cries, juices, they all empower him.

Psychological Profile: A fallen angel driven to corrupt that which he once vowed to protect

Personality: Manipulative, mean spirited, cunning, unmerciful

Sexual Oddities: Has a huge fetish for anything linked to religion. Upon seeing say a nun, catholic school girl type, a girl walking up the steps of a church, or even one with a bible in hand, his attention immediately shifts to them. He's compelled to take everything out on them, to essentially spit in the face of his old patron that outcast him from heaven. Doesn't mean he still won't go after other girls :wink: Granted, he favors these kind of girls, as long as he's corrupting and feeding off their lust, he's happy.

Human Disguise Form? His human form is more of an illusion projected from him. He'll pull an atom from this and that until a temporary vessel is formed. He'll use that vessel like a puppet to lure the girl in, again, this depending on his mood and how he wants to play.

Human Disguise Appearance: It's appearance is a muscular, but slightly padded male. Slightly above average features with black hair that's slicked back. His eyes are featureless yellow-grey orbs. His clothing in human form is always suits without one wrinkle to be seen anywhere.

Clothing: See picture for reference

Weaknesses: The human vessel he creates is fragile just like any other human. His true form is much more resilient. Bullets, fire, lightning, blades, they all still hurt him, but much, much less than it would a human. The one thing that can inflict greater damage is other monsters and supernatural beings, especially celestials. But perhaps something in the Labs might be discovered and give him a reason to seek revenge on a student.

History: I'll expand later, but the nutshell version:

Uriel was an angel, one of the guardians of heaven who would be on the front lines when the battle of Armageddon took place. He died on the battlefield in Germany in a campaign against the Romans. He was one of the few barbarians who had renounced their pagan ways and took up christianity. Many many years later while on a mission from his master, accompanied by several other angels, to protect a girl from a pack of demons who had been defiling her school, her family and other students there, things took a wrong turn. They were so focused on the girl, they all walked right into a trap. The girl ended up being mutilated and he and his troupe were wiped out by the demons. With their earthly vessels destroyed, they were returned to heaven. When his patron confronted him about what went wrong, Uriel lashed out, speaking against him and heaven as a whole. He was outcast on the spot.

He wandered earth aimlessly for a while, with no home for his body except the human vessel he was stuck in. It didn't take long before he negotiated passage into hell. He approached the facet of Lucifer that ruled over corruption and lust and bowed to him. That which he failed to protect, he now had to corrupt. What better way to spit in heaven's eye?

Last edited by Uriel on Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:00 pm

Welcome at this school. Hope your enjyed your time here

Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:11 pm
Profile WWW

Well, your weapon won't really be needed, as very few girls have arms of any kind, and most of those are improvised.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

...Please don't use the weapony bits on me, I'm extra fragile!

*Hides*

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:05 am

Looks good to me, but as Madison said you'll find the use of a weapon quite uneccesary on the island, perhaps add?

Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:59 am

Yeah, I read the axe would be useless here, but he's an old character of mine, so it felt like he was missing something without listing it :)

Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:13 am

Yeah, I read the axe would be useless here, but he's an old character of mine, so it felt like he was missing something without listing it :)

If it would make you feel better, you c-ould chop through my suitcases? They're... very sturdy. And heavy.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:36 am

:lol: You're very in-character, ain't you? How about you give my cute little blob a try? Just stuff him down your pants and he'll be gentle. To an extent.

Oh, and welcome to the school.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:04 am

:lol: You're very in-character, ain't you? How about you give my cute little blob a try? Just stuff him down your pants and he'll be gentle. To an extent.

Um, you realize you were looking a the big scary guy with the hatchet when you said that?

Although I guess an axe isn't that scary when your body is made of pudding...

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]