View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 1:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Snowstorm (Open to all) 

OOC: Just give the word and I'll delete my post.

I drifted through the hot spring, my green form invisible because of the mist. My small bulbous eyes gazed around me, my body picking up ripples in the water. I slowly made my way towards the source, my slick surface completely submerged. I might get more of the sustenance I crave. Hopefully these creatures have an abundance of it..

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:23 pm

(OOC: This could get very, very interesting. I'm perfectly fine with you joining, Kraytirous. I'm not certain how the others will vote, but you can grab me off and leave the others if you want.)

With a playfull giggle, Violett kissed them both as she gathered up her clothes into her arms, then quickly took off running through the snow.

She slipped on a patch of ice and ran right into a brown-haired stranger who still had her clothes on.

The first thing Violett did was shirek in surprise. After that, though, she managed to gain composure long enough to cover herself with her arms and get up onto her knees.

"H-h-hi," she stammered. "I... I'm V-violett S-s-small... Sorry... sorr about that..."

She started to offer a handshake before, with an embarassed squeak of sudden realization, quickly covering her tiny breasts with that arm again.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:43 pm

I continued to move, my entire form covered by water. Still no more ripples. Something got my gaze under the water. Like black markings. I ignored them and moved on, the promise of sweet sustenance overtaking my curiosity.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:54 pm

"Nonono!" She says, "Its my fault honestly. I'm Faith by the way."
She blushed heavily when Violett exposed herself, avertin her eyes, but always coming to rest on the girls form. She could feel a stirring inside her, the same feeling she got when watching the girls earlier.

+++

Pisha was getting closer, creeping up on the girls through the trees. She had shed her foliage now. Totally naked, hungry and ready, she began to spring her trap. Her vines lowered to the ground, then began to snake their way toward the group, ready to snap up any unsuspecting victims.

Student: FAITH DYLAN
http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=697

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:50 am

The warmth of the water escalated as a warm jet of steam blasted through. I started gurgling, soft bubbles rising around me. Soon the pool cooled back down to its normal warmness. Come on, get in already!

Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:09 am

Kathleen was all giggles as she followed the new girl to the hot springs, occasionally fondling Kim as they walked. She hadn’t bothered to put her sweater back on (it was bunched up in one of her coat pockets, or button up her coat; she only tied the belt off to keep somewhat warm…and to flash Kim every now and then when she wasn’t squeezing the poor girl. She wanted to keep the girl -and herself - primed after all.

Just before they reached her destination, Kathleen open her coat completely, letting the cold air meet her hot skin, sending shivers up and down her body. "You know, Kim, you were pretty good and sucking me back there. Wanna be my official milk maid? You get fist crack at the girls when their full..." she offered shaking her chest slightly.

While wanting for Kim's answer, they arrived and Kathleen eyed he warm water with her green eyes sparkling. "I wont tell... but whatcha going to do for me?" Kathleen asked.

She then shock her coat off her shoulders and let it fall around her feet in a heap. She then wiggled her feet out of her boots, and left them behind as well. Now wearing only her tights, she walked under the branches her new friend was holding, then proceeded toward the spring, swaying her hips the whole way.

I giggled and licked my lips at the thought my nipples were still hard as my pussy was soaked at the thought of it as I noded "you gotta deal there babe" I would give her a smirk "but just to warn you I have wild sex drive that not even I can control I crave sex more then anyone in this campus and I know just by looking at you your the same as me and Sondra so how bout we have an orgy sometime."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:09 am

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Jamie simply left her camera and her clothing behind as she followed the others towards the hot spring, whistling cheerfully as she skipped merrily along the path, apparently quite happy to be among this wonderful group of people she had just met.

Meanwhile, the wheels in Jezebel’s head were spinning as she continued to think up a suitable plan of attack. With the addition of two new monsters and one very busty girl, any prior plans that she may have had would not work as well, and so she would need to think up something else, and fast, if she wanted to stay ahead of the game.

Sensing the other monsters waiting to strike as well, Jezebel decided to send a quick telepathic message with the possibility of coordinating some sort of joint attack on the humans: Greetingsss, comradesss. I sssee we all have our eyesss ssset on these tasssty little morssselss. I wasss thinking that perhapss we could work together on thisss, ssso that all four of usss can have asss equal ssshhare in thisss bountiful feassst that hasss been ssset out for usss. I’ve already got dibss on the little blonde. The ressst we can divide between usss. What do you sssay to thisss proposssal?

Finally reaching the ‘secret area’ where the other girls had already gathered, Jamie called out cheerfully to the girls, “Last one in’s a rotten egg!” and took a running leap, diving head-first into the hot spring, surfacing a second later, hot, clear liquid coming out of her mouth like a water fountain. The petite red-haired girl sighed contentedly as she laid her head back, her eyes closed and a serene look on her face, as she floated effortlessly on the surface, her legs folded at the knees and her hands resting comfortably behind her head.

"Soo niiice..."

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:26 am
Profile WWW

Violett smiled bashfully, slowly rising to her feet.

"P-pleasure to meet you, Miss Faith."

With that, she skittered off to the water, falling n clumsily and disappearing beneath the surface, only to reappear, soaking wet, with a giggle, splashing Jessie playfully.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:36 am

"Guess I'm the rotten egg, huh?" she said. "Wow... we have quite a company here... are we prepping for one huge orgy?"

Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:47 am
Profile YIM

A sly smile crept to Violett's face, sinking beneat the surface as Kari looked around.

Quiettly making her way over to her lovers legs, she wrapped her hands gently around Kari's ankle....

And pulled with all her might!

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:00 am

“What the…?” Jamie opened her eyes when she felt a splash of hot water on her face. Her arms flailed comically as she went from floating on the water to tumbling downwards underneath the clear bubbling liquid. She returned to the surface coughing and sputtering as she struggled to breathe.

Her head darted back and forth to see who the culprit was. Her eyes narrowed and an impish little grin crossed her face as she spotted the guilty party. “So you think that’s funny eh? Let’s see how you like this!” The playful redhead lunged at Violett, dunking her head under water before she swam backwards as she began splashing playfully at the small blonde.

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:01 am
Profile WWW

Kari was suddenly pulled under the water by Violett. After she regained her bearings, she lunged at the petite girl, grabbing her and holding on tight.

"Now what do we do?" she asked as they resurfaced.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:12 am
Profile YIM

Violett shrugged as best she could while she was pinned to the wall, then squeaked in suprised as JEssie splashed her, giggling as she turned to the redhead before licking Kari's lips, pressing in close.

"We get wet, apparently."

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:25 am

Relinquishing her assault on Violett and Kari, Jamie swam up to the two girls and leaned against the wall. With a hopeful expression on her face as she smiled at the two young blondes, Jamie suggested, “We could always pick off where we left off back there in the snow. I never did get a chance to join in with you two pretty ladies back there.”

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:42 am
Profile WWW

"Well, if Violett doesn't mind." Kari swam over to Jamie and put her face in her twat. "I want a taste of you!"

Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:29 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next