View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Talking to Herself? (Open to anyone) 

Post Talking to Herself? (Open to anyone)
It was a quiet day without classes and I had assumed no one would be here today sure that half would sleep in or go for a long walk on the beach and half would be fucking each others brains out. I myself would sitting the common room by myself wearing what I usually reserved for sleeping in and for my personal modeling; my favorite black bodysuit with the moon shape over my bosom. I had a potted plant te likes of which most students might never have seen before on my stomach as I lay back on a couch of sorts.

"Such a nice conversation; had no clue your leaves could make tea humans could drink... thanks for the tip I'm sure i'll love the flavor Kin."

I smiled petting the plant's petals softly yawning my hair dyed skillfully red I was glad I knew how to make my own dye when I wanted it.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:38 am

I waled in, dressed in just a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt, heading streight for the vending machines. Getting myself a Dr Pepper, I heard someone talking, turned and blinked. Some girl was talking to a plant. I headed over and said "Well, not I have seen everything..."

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile WWW

I was certainly unexpected to hear a voice, almost enough to knock me out of the seat. I looked down at myself then up at her swallowing nothing but, my own panic. I'd have attempted to cover myself but, there was no way to. what I wore was tight obviously though it showed little beyond the curve of my naval. Kin as it turned out was laughing at my reaction to Madison walking over not helping in the slightest.

"Well... uhmm... didn't expect anyone to still be walking about the building."

I spoke through my panicked breath and racing pulse I'd never be caught even owning clothing like this; I kept it under lock & key in my own dorm.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:46 pm

Her choise of clothing didn't seem to bother me in slightest. "Be surprised. There's a bunch of them around. From what I saw, there's about 3 Halo matches, two racing games going on, and four card games going on." I said, opening up my soda.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:26 am
Profile WWW

I sighed slightly my assumption had been wrong, I suppose I should have actually checked.

"Oh... heh kind of expected people busy with lesbian orgies given what I've seen of most the student body... I mean every time I go into a dorm i'm invited to either the hostess is trying to rip my clothes off or already busy with another student."

I suppose things could have been worse... I could have been wearing my swimsuit.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:40 am

"Heh. Beleve it or not, that's the minority." I said, sitting down. "I noticed that the girls who get raped by the monsters tend to have a higher sex drive then the others who arn't....Kinda wondering if there's some connection there."

Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:53 am
Profile WWW

"Not sure might be because they're the easiest... though that wouldn't explain the attacks on students like myself though... I was attacked numerous times fully dressed... and I don't even mean those bits of string and flaps of cloth they call uniforms, plus I'm nearly a damned celibate..."

I motioned down to my current attire not feeling odd about talking to her seeing how she knew of the creature's existence too.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:01 am

"I'm not the easist girl to attack either. I'm quite strong, and tough." I said with a nod. "I've actually fought off quite a few, and from what I've heard, some of the monsters call me one of the most challanging girls on campus."

Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:08 am
Profile WWW

"M.. Monsters?" I stepped into the common room, overhearing the chatter. I was in my pink, silk nighty. Through it you could see my hot pink bra and panties. "Why didn't anyone tell me there were monsters here?"

Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:33 pm

Sondra whistled cheerfully as she skipped down to the stairs to the Students Common Room dressed in a silk leopard print cami and thong set, along with her matching cat ears and tail. It had been a particularly lovely day today, and the last six hours had been even better, especially after just coming back from the beach, where she had spent those last six hours having a little ‘fun in the sun’ with her lovely sister Josie.

Her mood was somewhat ruined, though, when she heard talk of monsters coming from inside the Students Common Room. Having overheard Diana, Sondra stepped over to her and put a comforting arm around her shoulder. “I’m sorry nobody’s told you, dear. I should have said something sooner. It’s just that most of the newcomers I talk to either are either scared half to death or look at me like I’m crazy. Still, I probably should have warned you anyway, however you might have responded to it.”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Last edited by Sondra Van Ryan on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:18 pm

A soft voice, like the coo of a dove spoke up form the direction of the vending machines.

"Its actually an excepted, if not entirely healthy, human reaction to sexual trauma," it said, as if replying to Madison and Erica's speculation. The owner of the voice stepped into view then, a petite little thing with shoulder length honey-blonde hair dressed in a (for this school) modest white nightly with matching ankle length socks. She was holding a diet Pepsi in both hands. Those hands were also shaking slightly, and it wasn’t because the soda can was cold.

"It not uncommon for victims or rape to experience bouts of hyper-sexuality for months or even years afterwards. The suspected reasons for this vary, but the general wisdom is that the woman in question is trying to win back her power or sexuality, which the rape stole from them, by having sex on her terms. Even if the terms aren’t social acceptable -- especially then, in fact. The, ah, imptomtu orgies you describe are the end result of a coping mechanism that may be doing as much harm, physiologically, as the rape itself.

Zoë exhaled, and offered a thin smile. "Least, that's what the textbooks say..."

Zoe's Bio

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:51 pm

My mouth was open as if to say something. I felt like I had just walked into a brick wall. She had described what it took some people years to learn and comprehend in about five seconds. And it made perfect sense. I was completely speechless. And then it hit me. Rape? I frowned in a decisive manner and pouted slightly, crossing my arms. "Now you're telling me theres rapists and monsters here? Shouldn't they have put this in a brochure or something?!" I felt flustered, the heat from my anger causing my cheeks to glow pink.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:45 pm

Well this was quite uncomfortable for me to be seen in this outfit with so many others around. I suppose it was my own fault for making assumptions.

"Actually the lifeforms and the rapists are the same thing really, though I'd truthfully prefer not to consider them monster because in fact monster is a relative term depending on the person or life form in question."

I'd keep my eyes closed as I spoke quite tempted to return to my dorm and lock the door but, that would probably make things seem more unusual beyond me talking to the odd potted plant I was holding.

"I should just be glad I'm not subject to those mechanisms..."

of course I wouldn't say why I was immune to them, no reason for anyone to know that tidbit of my past.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm

"So theres monsters roaming this island raping girls at their whim? And no one is doing anything to stop them?" I shook my head silently, taking the chance to see that I was in my nighty. The pink glow on my face blossomed into a full blush as I also realized my undergarments were visible underneath the attire.

Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:47 pm

Zoë shook her head sadly, her thin smile unable to hide the air of hopelessness around her. "The faculty are either unable to stop them, or are complacent in their activities," she said softly in response to Diana's outburst. The shaking of her hands grew worse, to the point were opening the soda can she held might not be a wise idea. "We are, quite honestly, on our own."

Zoë became aware how much her hands were shaking, and sheet the soda can down on the small table in the middle of the room, then placed her quivering hands behind her back, out of sight. "I've heard of some girl who tried to plan their own resistance, and up and vanished one day. I tried to start a support group for victims after I was... Well you know. The day I made a formal announcement about it, I went to sleep that night... and woke up six month later with no memory of the missing time." She opened her mouth to add something, but thought better of it and closed it again, opting instead to taking a seat next to Erica, offering the girl her hand.

"Hi, I'm Zoë," she introduced herself. "Budding physc major when I'm not being the bearer of bad news. That’s an interesting plant you have there. What kind is it?"

Zoe's Bio

Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next