View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Lonelyness, what sweet sorrow (Open To all) 

Post Lonelyness, what sweet sorrow (Open To all)
I sighed quietly, the short skirt on my hips raising itself along my sweat slicked skin every few steps. I was waling up a staircase, trying to reach my dorm, a large luggage in my hands. I cursed my skirt for being so short and unwilling to listen to my commands, I cursed my parents for being me all of these things and I cursed my large breasts, always bumping into the luggages and causing the pile to teeter. I took back the last comment. I thought to myself that if I was back on the mainland then those beauties would get my luggages up the stairs and back down if I asked. But, sadly, this was an all girls school. Breasts had no sway here. Well, they could sway, but its not like all of the girls here were lesbians. But I still hoped I would find a loving partner, one who would appreciate me for who I was and my body was a part of nature. Sadly the men I had dated were very reluctant to admit any of those. But, as I had told myself repeatedly, women might be different.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:31 pm

Sondra sighed as she left her dorm room, shutting the door closed behind her. It was the end of another long, hectic day at Shokushu High, full of tedious tests and boring lectures. Finally having completed her studying for the day, Sondra had decided to head out and look for some fun. Her roommates were elsewhere at the moment, so there had been no point in hanging around her dorm room all by herself. Hopefully she’d run into one of her friends who might be out and about.

Dressed in one of her less modest outfits, Sondra was wearing a black slinky knit crop top and short set, along with her usual matching black cat ears and tail, the latter being attached via a thin silver chain-link belt. This sexy little outfit didn’t do much to conceal the golden-tanned blonde’s well-toned body…not that this fact bothered her much; there wasn’t a single self-conscious bone in this confident woman’s shapely body.

Sondra’s dorm room being Room 300, she didn’t have far to go reach the long spiral staircase, and when she did, a small grin appeared on her face as she spotted an attractive young blond making her way up the stairs, carrying some heavy-looking luggage with her. Excited at the prospect of making another new friend, Sondra quickly made her way down the stairs to where the new girl was, and with a warm, friendly smile, offered a helping hand to the newcomer.

“Hello there,” Sondra said cheerfully, “That luggage looks pretty heavy, would you like a hand with that, hun?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:09 am

I looked up to where the warm and friendly voice was coming from. A girl, I decided. I looked up at her and smiled. "Sure, I'd be thankful. And nice ears." I added the last part playfully, giggling a bit. I then noticed her outfit, the smooth curves of her body protruding from the revealing clothes. She was beautiful. I could not get around that fact. My face, against my will, began to warm. I willed it to stop but it wouldn't listen. I hid my face behind the luggage, and made my way towards her.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:29 am

“Thanks, I made ‘em myself, along with the tail,” Sondra replied as she took one of the heavy suitcases to help lighten the girl’s load a bit. As she did so, she took a good look at the pretty blonde that she was helping out.

Hmmm, she is quite the looker…Nice body, pretty face…I wonder which lucky lady gets to have her as a roommate…Sondra thought, smiling at the blue-eyed girl as she took a few more subtle glance at the young woman’s body before she said “So, which room are you heading to?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:08 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:06 am

((Go right ahead. The more friends the merrier :D ))

"Well, uhm, I'm in room 360. I don't have a roommate, not that I know of, anyway. And thank you for the help." I slid down the luggage, lowering it from my face. I cursed myself as the soft blush on my face grew stronger. "How about you? Are you single?" I blushed stronger then ever and shook my head. "" I mean, do you have a roommate?"

Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:16 pm

((Of course you can, Kimmy! Jump right in! :D

Gotta go to work right now. Will post a reply later))

Bio

Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:33 pm

“I have a couple roommates, yes,” Sondra replied, noticing the girl blush but keeping silent, “but there’s always room for one more.” A hopeful look crossed her face as she added, “Would you like to live in my dorm? I know it can be a little depressing, being so far away from home for so long with no way of getting back, and having to live in a dorm room all by yourself.”

Sondra hoped that the answer would be yes. She had found herself to be quite fond of this girl, and felt instinctively that this was someone she would become good friends with…and who knows, possibly things might even progress beyond friendship and become something deeper.

Sondra felt a twinge of guilt at that last thought. It’s true she was still getting over the disappearance of Linnis, her friend, companion, and wife. But the way things looked at the moment, her sweet, wonderful Linny would not be coming back anytime soon…and Sondra, for all her inner strength, was not someone who could bear such loss alone. She needed the warmth and comfort that could be provided by…

Sondra shook her head. Now was not the time for such thoughts. She had just met this girl, and there was no guarantee that things would get that far between them. There was plenty of hope, yes, but no guarantee…

Bio

Last edited by Sondra Van Ryan on Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:25 pm

I looked up at her, my eyes glittering with hope. I smiled with new found anxiety. I stopped moving as we reached the floor we were looking for. I looked at the girl who's name I still didn't know. "My name's Diana, and I'd be very happy to live with you." I looked at the numbers on the dorm room's doors. "Which one's your's?" I turned my upper torso towards her, stretching the fabric and raising the skirt. I didn't realize that suddenly my hot pink panties were in full view.

Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:21 pm

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Diana!” Sondra replied enthusiastically as she left the stairwell behind and made her way towards her dorm room, with Diana close behind her. “My name is Sondra, and I’m very happy to have you live with me.”

Stopping at the first door on the right, Room 300, Sondra turned to Diane with an excited grin on her face as she turned the door knob and said, this is it, Diane…Come on in!” Opening the door, Sondra stepped inside her rather spacious dorm room, which, as was usually the case, was completely spotless, and quickly made her way to the giant bed at the other end of the room. The bed itself was actually three large beds pushed together. This was to save space, and to make it so that all the roommates could sleep together.

The dorm room had just about all the basic amenities Sondra believed a person could need, including a large sofa, an entertainment center with a big screen TV and DVD player, a computer with an all-in-one scanner, printer, Xerox, and fax, two large bookshelves full of books, and several places used for storage.

Setting the luggage she had been carrying onto the bed, Sondra tuned to Diana and said, “Make yourself at home, hun. If you’d like some refreshments, I can get fix you whatever you’d like. We have plenty of food and beverages in the kitchen to choose from.”

Bio

Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:18 am

I knocked on Sondra's door wearing white blouse and a long black skirt with a large slit on the right side of the dress showing my right leg while wearing black high heals as I grin "hey Sondra are you in there its me Kim."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:19 am

As she waited for Diane’s response, Sondra heard a very familiar and very welcome voice coming from outside her dorm room. Obviously very excited, Sondra raced across the room and through the open doorway at near lightning speed to greet her long-time friend. Wrapping her arms around Kim’s body, holding her in a warm embrace, Sondra gave the blue-haired girl a deep and passionate kiss on the mouth. “MMMmm…Always happy to see you, Kimmy,” Sondra purred after reluctantly breaking off the kiss.

Releasing her hold on Kim and stepping back a bit so that she could talk to both girls at once, she added, “Let me introduce to you my new roommate. Kim, this pretty lady here is Diana, a newcomer here at Shokushu. Diane and I met on the staircase a few minutes ago, and it just so happens that she was to be without a roommate. I figured that with all the space I have around here, there’d be plenty of room available for another roomie, so I decided to invite her to stay here with me and the others, and the rest is history.”

Bio

Last edited by Sondra Van Ryan on Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:14 am

I watched Sondra race around the room, first putting down my luggage, then offering me a drink and then rushing to the door. I stared jealously at the two girls kissing. When Sondra turned towards me, I smiled slightly and giggled at her complements. "Nice to meet you." I sat down on the bed, the silky covers tickling my bare thighs and my fingers.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:13 pm

I kissed Sondra back and slowly pulled away as my eyes were closed I shook my head and grin "are you trying to get me horny?" I say while giving her a wink I then saw the new girl and waved to her "hello Diana welcome to the campus and welcome to the Sondra's dorm or as I like to call it the orgy room" I say with a soft giggle

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:50 am

Sondra chuckled at Kim’s reference to her dorm room as the ‘orgy room’. “Yeah, I’d say that’s a pretty good description. And speaking of orgies…I’m not sure when Kitty’s going to be back, but Josie should be returning pretty soon, so maybe when she gets back, we could have a fun little four-way together…Or we could start now and Josie could join in when she returns. What do you say, ladies, you two up for a little fun in the sack?”

Bio

Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next